MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a mandate that says most of these cops have to be bald? Is it part of their uniform? To me it seems like it's right out of the Intimidation Playbook.
I was thinking I was seeing a new meaning of "brotherhood."

And I never knew my father with hair. As his third born, he had me convinced for many years that each birth required hair from his head and that I took the last of it. ;) Miss you Dad-- Happy Father's Day.

This is my whole point. Proctor says there was no evidence for anyone else but he’s the one who controls the evidence.
Thats the thing !! If you don't look for it - you don't find it !!!
Frightening to me the way that man lacks any critical thinking skills or just basic common sense
Apalling
JMO

right, i understand and agree. but WHY did they want to hurt JOK? i know what the defense is offering but i just desire a little more knowledge (we’ll probably never get) on the details of their discord. all i’m 99.9% certain of his KR did not kill JOK

Considering everyone involved was drunk, I suspect there's never going to be a straightforward, logical answer to this. Whatever happened, it was done in a haze of booze and I doubt any of the parties involved could explain what actually happened and why, even if they wanted to.

I've been in a bar where a couple of guys were horsing around and play-fighting just like the two Brians were. Then one hits the other a little too hard, the second guy retaliates, and suddenly they were in a knock-down, drag-out fight for real. If they hadn't been separated and chucked out, one could have very well killed the other.

Considering everyone involved was drunk, I suspect there's never going to be a straightforward, logical answer to this. Whatever happened, it was done in a haze of booze and I doubt any of the parties involved could explain what actually happened and why, even if they wanted to.

I've been in a bar where a couple of guys were horsing around and play-fighting just like the two Brians were. Then one hits the other a little too hard, the second guy retaliates, and suddenly they were in a knock-down, drag-out fight for real. If they hadn't been separated and chucked out, one could have very well killed the other.

RBBM - Seen it a hundred times. Not to mention someone could have said something to JOK about KR and Higgins and things could have quickly went downhill from there. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678