MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this evidence and DNA you just cited we have no chain of custody. No evidence log. From the day of the murder until months later I have no idea where that evidence was. Therefore I choose to take nothing from that.

Plus! Please don't forget the totally compromised scene !
The initial CPD detectives who left by 7:50 am even said " I have never had to investigate a crime scene in the snow". Um, what???? Wussies were cold and skeered, that's why.
They used leaf blowers, Solo Cups and grocery bags for evidence collection. They left the scene UNSECURED !!!

Then enter Trooper "I was tired" Proctor, who also left the scene later unattended and unsecure. ( And open for tampering and planting)

The total slop of this investigation renders ANY evidence found mute. IMO

The initial CPD detectives who left by 7:50 am even said " I have never had to investigate a crime scene in the snow". Um, what???? Wussies were cold and skeered, that's why.
They used leaf blowers, Solo Cups and grocery bags for evidence collection. They left the scene UNSECURED !!!

Then enter Trooper "I was tired" Proctor, who also left the scene later unattended and unsecure. ( And open for tampering and planting)

Exactly. All I needed to hear was Proctor say he handled evidence and Bukhenik say his name and date were written on a bag of evidence but he wasn’t the one who wrote it/it wasn’t his handwriting

idk why anyone would need more than the broken taillight pieces and his hair on the back of her vehicle - there is more but that's enough for me

Reasonable doubt
Per Proctors text “At first I thought it was a fight”. Guess what the people who were in the house were not investigated.
Then a secret text to his sister confidentiality saying a person who was at house (forget name? Albert’s? ) was involved.
Then the gift.
Destruction of phones
The FBI concluding that - the injuries are not consistent with being hit by a car, and the car damage is not consistent with hitting a pedestrian.

I think it is a fair point that the hair would not have stayed on for the entire trip.
I would love to compare the pieces of tail light found VS the small hole shown in the rear tail light. I don’t care if the jigsaw lady did a terrific job putting the headlight back together, the Q. Is do the pieces found fit the hole in the picture?

Nah, that’s how people personify it. “All these PRO-KR people expect us to believe the WHOLE TOWN WAS IN A CONSPIRACY!!!” First, people aren’t pro anything except wanting a competent investigation, collection of evidence, and a log of such. Maybe, I don’t know, try logging the evidence and writing things down with an actual pen.

Secondly, just because I believe two or three people could have lied doesn’t mean there’s a CONSPIRACY INVOLVING EVERYONE! As much as you want claiming conspiracy to explain all the things away that the state did, it doesn’t. JMO
That's an important point. You don't need a vast conspiracy to achieve a cover-up if the lead investigator is unwilling or unable to consider anybody besides KR as a suspect or potential suspect.

Once you have that ingredient, all you really need is JM and maybe a couple other people, and you're well-positioned for a cover-up at that point.

The whole conspiracy is 6 people or fewer.

Last edited:
Center mass to me is the middle of the chest as depicted in shooting range targets. Like where police are trained to shoot.
You are correct in that interpretation of "center mass." (That's how I was trained to shoot as a Soldier)

However, accident reconstructions are largely based on scientific and mathematical calculations, so the "center of gravity" for the pedestrian (which Trooper Paul didn't include in his testimony) is the more appropriate data for use in this context.

https://www.brachengineering.com/content/publications/SAE-2015-01-1419-Brach-Engineering.pdf

I can’t get past Higgins and Brian Albert both getting rid of their phones just prior to the preservation order. And the 2am “amorous” butt dial between these two men. And knowing Higgins did sweep of the driveway with his snow plow……..

And in my opinion the game of hide and seek. I hide pieces of tail light evidence, you drive by and find them’. Moo

I can’t get past Higgins and Brian Albert both getting rid of their phones just prior to the preservation order. And the 2am “amorous” butt dial between these two men. And knowing Higgins did sweep of the driveway with his snow plow……..
Has the jury been made properly aware of that?

The taillight pieces are actually the main piece of evidence that makes me both think that she's not guilty, and that there has been an attempt to frame her.

The taillight and reverse light have been completely shattered into 45 pieces. I simply cannot believe that contact with a human being at no more than 24mph would cause it both to do that and to scatter the pieces onto the lawn in the manner that they did. It simply must have been tampered with by LE in order for that to happen.

Luckily for us, we left off on Friday almost at the exact point where the CW might be about to try and explain this with the relevant witness. Let's see what happens!

I'm not a medical examiner or expert in crash reconstruction. But I have a lot of experience with damaged and destroyed clothing. And I will never believe that the arm wounds on John were caused by the taillight shards as the commonwealth alleges.

How could his arm be hit by the car's taillight and these tiny little holes in his shirt sleeve be the result? These are puncture marks, they are not the sort of scraping and cutting damage you would expect to see if the shards went through his clothing. It simply makes no sense.

1718458911897.png
1718458936790.png

And in my opinion the game of hide and seek. I hide pieces of tail light evidence, you drive by and find them’. Moo

Plus, if they had so much evidence within 16 hours against KR then why would they even need to keep driving by? If it was so clear that she killed him then why not actually lock down the crime scene and search unti you find everything? Instead they just left and had a scene of a murder unguarded.

They lied about the "butt dials" because they were surprised by the Feds during the grand jury hearing. They didn't know their phone records had been subpoenaed.

Otherwise, they could have just made some excuse: "Yeah, I called him to see he got home safely." But they didn't have an opportunity to coordinate their stories.

How is trooper Paul allowed to say that JOK got hit on the side (where’s the bruising and broken bones?), then spun around, hit his head on the curb (no blood?), kept spinning or turning and then ended up like that, and this was all caused by being hit by a car. That’s just pure speculation, he’s not a medical expert and he said he did what just a handful of courses in car crash reconstruction?

How is he allowed to speculate that and it be on the record

How is trooper Paul allowed to say that JOK got hit on the side (where’s the bruising and broken bones?), then spun around, hit his head on the curb (no blood?), kept spinning or turning and then ended up like that, and this was all caused by being hit by a car. That’s just pure speculation, he’s not a medical expert and he said he did what just a handful of courses in car crash reconstruction?

How is he allowed to speculate that and it be on the record

I mean really !!! Trooper Paul's magical story defies common sense. Did JOK spin around while horizontal? Was he doing the spin move upright? Or was he upside down and pirouetting when his head was hit ? And, how exactly did JOK's PHONE end up underneath him, Trooper Paul? Were the shards of plastic spinning also, before they cut his arm?

Such nonsense displayed in court and to the jury. With a straight face no less.
MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like the answer to this should clear up any confusion on whether or not JM searched how long to die at 2:27am or if she searched it much later that morning. Have we seen data on when the results to her search popped up?
I haven’t and maybe the limited scope the expert was given did not allow her to look for the results? That doesn’t make sense, but so much of what the CW has presented since the trial started doesn’t make sense.

Let us not forget that the CW had issues with the defense wanting to call 3 people with PhDs in biomedical research, claiming they were not crash restructionists. Yet they had no problem with Trooper Paul restructuring with limited expert knowledge and a bunch of testimony of “it COULD have happened…”.

ETA: 3 people with PhDs in biomedical research USED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. Not good enough, but Trooper Paul is a true visionary and expert in the field. JMO

Last edited:
Let us not forget that the CW had issues with the defense wanting to call 3 people with PhDs in biomedical research, claiming they were not crash restructionists. Yet they had no problem with Trooper Paul restructuring with limited expert knowledge and a bunch of testimony of “it COULD have happened…”.

ETA: 3 people with PhDs in biomedical research USED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. Not good enough, but Trooper Paul is a true visionary and expert in the field. JMO
What was the result of that? Are the biomedical experts going to be allowed to testify?

Just imagining Judge Bev now sitting beach side, with her cup of Dunkin with a splash ( or two) of Baileys. She's reading documents, and watching videos...trying to decide if the latest surprise ( not properly admitted ) testimony from the 'expert' witness that is Trooper Paul can come in.

Can she see the tire move? Will she see the tire move ?
Is Alan Jackson right? Was this testimony deceitfully put in, after the fact?

What to do...what to do ??

Tune in Monday....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members