MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the worst and most obvious guess in his testimony was him saying exactly how JO spun around and hit his head. That was complete conjecture! They have zero idea! Look at the location of the injury on his head too. I am just shaking my head at all this BS

I’ve seen posters mention that her car should be equipped with sensors that automatically engage the brakes when coming close to backing into something. My own car has this, it comes to a jerky stop. But then KR’s car should’ve stopped her from backing into JO’s car. And we know her car absolutely made contact with his — evident in the video.

Perhaps it won’t auto-brake when going at a super slow speed like how she was in the driveway? I’m very curious about this

And I really don’t understand about her backing up so many feet. I think today left me even more confused surrounding the movement of her car that night.

I agree with the judge, didn't see the tire move.

Defense's video is the first time I saw the tire move. Assumed reason is because you are told to focus on the tire, plus that video featured the tire. Must be two different videos?????? idk moo

What a look AJ gave Trooper as he is leaving the witness stand.

Last edited:
..and I said, I'll lay down and listen, I woke up an hour later, when going back and forth about bumpers and diff finishes on bumpers, I think.
I know my limitations.. I did try to listen sans confirmation bias and \i caught a few bits, non technical which made me jump up high..
lad only examined what he was told to examine based upon what he received from LE..
all possibilities and parameters were not explored.

It's weird to me that defense must go through what they will cross examine in presence of Tully or lally or whatever he is called, Mr Objection to every sentence person- prior to actual x exam..

\I think that's what is going down..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member