Identified! MA - Provincetown, Race Point, 'Lady in the Dunes' WhtFem 27-49, UP11840, Jul'74 - Ruth Marie Terry

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm so glad she's been identified. There is an incredibly scant amount of information about her on ancestry, in newspapers.com, and everywhere else I've looked. I think I've found some elementary school photos, but I can't be sure. I wish we had confirmation that Ruth Marie Terry is a maiden name.
I've been looking, too. I've found a "maybe" marriage certificate but really can't find anything else that is close.

I think I found census records from when she was a child. It appears that her maiden name was Terry, at least according to what I found in My Heritage. I can't link those records here because it is a subscription only service, but I've attached a copy. Perhaps she was divorced.

Attachments

• Ruth Terry - 1950 United States Federal Census - MyHeritage.pdf
    291.8 KB · Views: 36
Looks like somebody already populated the tree for Ruth Marie Terry in familysearch.org. Note that access to family search dot org is free once you register----- unlike ancestry and whatnot. The tree is herein if anybody interested?

I do really see a resemblance of her to the recons. I hope her killer can now be identified.
855F7AB2-A0C1-4A73-8A9E-03CF9ACA0540.jpegB7775F4B-1651-49EE-BC9C-A0F5B0911571.jpeg

I do really see a resemblance of her to the recons. I hope her killer can now be identified.
View attachment 377112View attachment 377111

I do really see a resemblance of her to the recons. I hope her killer ca
They do look similar. I am glad she has finally been identified. On halloween no less.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring
Back