MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 August 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clarifying! I'm a bit slow to understand sometimes!
So that I don't type things that are not with the TOS here. Can't discuss those not yet named as POIs, etc. (and yet there was pretty rampant speculation about Sandra being on drugs with zero source material to back that up...)

I have no doubt this case is being worked and has not been shelved or closed. I do think answers will come.

Sandra's brother does need to be interviewed. I did read his comments under the interview with the reporter suggesting ' why did she sell my father's house so fast...not true about simple woman without cell phone etc.. panicked at 'allegations' etc. There is a LOT the family does know or has good ideas about. He had spoken with her since her move it sounds. She received money from the proceeds of the sale of her father's house/her name on deed. Bought the one she is missing from. Mainly, I believe she is out very far in the ocean. Lots of boating in the family, fishermen. That's how people vanish without a trace. Previous posts sound correct about someone had a lot to lose if 'things' were being talked about and could point the finger at them. Her brother also warned that an arrest would come soon. Also a lot of severe slamming him for his comments as well, regardless of his own life or background.

@keek Not sure these comments can be discussed here as openly as you have done due to TOS, but rest assured I saw them too (before they were scrubbed from the reporter's page late yesterday afternoon).

My opinion, which I've held from early on, is reinforced. There is something very unsavory beneath the surface of the facts as they have been given to the public.

After I posted after editing spelling, I realized as well you're right as too open. But true, beneath information and facts given, we'll hope such things are known to police and being checked out with everyone. It will take excellent investigation, checking and rechecking.

I was thinking about Sandra today. I was thinking about how little we actually know about her as a person. We know she was a loving grandma with no phone but not much else. One thing was I could not remember if we found out whether or not she was employed. I was thinking 54 was sort of young to have enough money to retire. I remember she had sold the family home a few months prior, but was she working then? Did she plan to work again? What happened to the man she had children with? Death or divorce? They mention Granny but never talk about Grandpa.

Just a few thoughts I had today...I’ve been so hung up on the last 3 days she was seen that I haven’t been thinking about her as a whole.

I was thinking about Sandra today. I was thinking about how little we actually know about her as a person. We know she was a loving grandma with no phone but not much else. One thing was I could not remember if we found out whether or not she was employed. I was thinking 54 was sort of young to have enough money to retire. I remember she had sold the family home a few months prior, but was she working then? Did she plan to work again? What happened to the man she had children with? Death or divorce? They mention Granny but never talk about Grandpa.

Just a few thoughts I had today...I’ve been so hung up on the last 3 days she was seen that I haven’t been thinking about her as a whole.
Hi, don't know if working prior to selling family home, her time after that sounds like caregiver to her daughter's children during the week. She had been divorced many years. I'd say they talk about Granny as she lived nearby recently where she moved by her daughter and she takes care of them while mother at work as a nurse. You can google Sandra Crispo's name and sites should come up on Facebook where you can be updated on any information, searches. Hopefully the situation will be resolved for her family's sake.

Hi, don't know if working prior to selling family home, her time after that sounds like caregiver to her daughter's children during the week. She had been divorced many years. I'd say they talk about Granny as she lived nearby recently where she moved by her daughter and she takes care of them while mother at work as a nurse. You can google Sandra Crispo's name and sites should come up on Facebook where you can be updated on any information, searches. Hopefully the situation will be resolved for her family's sake.

I guess I had not considered her being paid for her time with her grand children but I guess it makes sense. I am not sure how much housing would be. I am from California so I am uncertain what normal states prices are for housing :p
I deactivated my Facebook. Too much politics and I am not crazy about having all of my old acquaintances being able to find and contact me. I rely on this place to give me the news on my people :D

We aren't supposed to sleuth family members (or ex family members I guess) here so all I will say is your answers are out there if you look for them. I think several members of this family really value their privacy so while they may not be mentioned, if you knew them by sight you would see them in family pictures that have been shown to the press, at vigils and gatherings. Such is the case for Grandpa, as you put it. As well as others.

In Massachusetts home prices can be very high. Sandra sold her family home in Quincy (a relatively high housing cost area, which is not to say that a house selling for $300-400k is by any means "nice" compared to other parts of the country) and bought in Hanson (a much lower cost of living area). As a resident of MA I can tell you it is a fairly common arrangement for a grandparent to be a paid caregiver of grandchildren, though it's never been said exactly what the arrangement was for Sandra and her family.

I reread their father's obit. I never dissected it before but they said he died unexpectedly.. at 84... They could have just said he died of old age but they didn't. Something very suspect is going on here
That may be why there are 'allegations' that had her 'panicking'. But it did sound like there were problems with that and the other things that were said in the now gone comments with the reporter article. Which again, started me thinking of this differently, not 'taking off' leaving her grands and dog, house lit up/ac on..and no car. But wearing her shoes, taking handbag sounds like she was going outside somewhere, but after some kind of resistance due to mattress and slats off and disturbed. Her dog also sounding as it was terrified and not grateful and glad when daughter showed up after a day or so. Just hope the ones investigating are able to use any new evidence of things to a resolution and any 'trails' lead to the right person/ people soon. Of course the person/people could of just taken her handbag along with them but have not used her account it's noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rswilliams65