MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 August 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The no cell phone, no computer thing just didn’t make sense to me. My 86 year old grandma had both before she passed away. It’s not a matter of being hip or cool but a matter of safety. Being able to call your family or for help is such a blessing for older people still on their own. Why would you ever give that up? You don’t have to USE the phone, but the option to call for help if needed seems like something no one would give up willingly. And Sandra was not that old where this technology would be completely foreign to her. It doesn’t add up.
IMO, it’s not an age thing. 54 is not old and she is not one of those “older people” on her own. She may be odd, but not old.

She sold her home in Quincy? Wonder if she made a large profit?
I saw reference to a “family home” which appeared to be her father’s home not hers.
Is that right?

I've no idea what is on anyone's FB page, but I have confidence that Sandra's case is not cold and will be solved. It's not faith or hope, it's just how it is. The file isn't in some pile of unsolved cases that no one looks at at this point.

I’m still scratching my head why the daughter didn’t think it was unusual for her mom to disappear all day and night - did she not live close to her mother? I thought she moved to be closer to her daughter and grandchildren?

I wouldn't think much if my mom didn't answer the phone for a day, especially if it was a day she wasn't supposed to babysit. She could have been out walking, gardening, smoking, or in the shower, etc. The daughter was probably busy with her own life to worry too much. I know some days I don't feel social and deliberately don't answer phone calls.

I was just thinking about this today. Is there a reward offered for info about Sandra? I haven't heard of one. For those of you who follow a lot of missing persons cases, is there any pattern to those situations where a reward is offered vs. ones where a reward is not? Have you ever heard of family wanting to offer one and LE telling them it's not a good idea?

With her car in the shop?
Perhaps disappear was the wrong word to use. Maybe busy walking the dog, cutting up watermelon, outside smoking.
I could be weird and would be concerned if my mom has recently moved to be closer to me, lived alone, car in shop and was not answering phone and had not returned calls all day or night.
A quick call to hubby to drive by and check on mom especially since they was so helpful with getting her car to the mechanic and handling the repairs.
How close does she live to her daughter?

Perhaps disappear was the wrong word to use. Maybe busy walking the dog, cutting up watermelon, outside smoking.
I could be weird and would be concerned if my mom has recently moved to be closer to me, lived alone, car in shop and was not answering phone and had not returned calls all day or night.
A quick call to hubby to drive by and check on mom especially since they was so helpful with getting her car to the mechanic and handling the repairs.

I meant to add to your post- wouldn’t it be even weirder to disappear the one day you don’t have your car? Like you could imagine not being worried because maybe mom drove to the mall or out to dinner or just for errands but with no car I think I’d be breaking down my mom’s door.

Acoording to things said in MSM, they live in the adjacent town of Pembroke. Probably a 10 minute drive to Sandra's, give or take.

Has the daughter given any more information as to Sandra’s daily routine or habits? That could help especially for local people if they knew those things/places.

How many days per week did Sandra babysit?

Was she a heavy smoker? What brand? Did she smoke inside? Or did she sit outside on her front steps?

I doubt she smoked inside since she was a regular babysitter?

She only bought a pack (not a carton) so she either thought it would last her until her car was fixed or was a light smoker.

Has the daughter given any more information as to Sandra’s daily routine or habits? That could help especially for local people if they knew those things/places.

How many days per week did Sandra babysit?

Was she a heavy smoker? What brand? Did she smoke inside? Or did she sit outside on her front steps?

I doubt she smoked inside since she was a regular babysitter?

She only bought a pack (not a carton) so she either thought it would last her until her car was fixed or was a light smoker.

The only answer to these that we were given is an early article that said she usually babysat the grandkids 3 days per week. But I don't have the exact article link so we will make it JMO.

The Disappearance of Sandra Crispo

“She didn’t have a lot of friends. She hung out with her sister and her cousin and her grandchildren and that was it,” Laina said.”

Sister. Cousin.

No mention of any other relative.

Sandra's daughter LM is essentially saying Sandra has no friends. We have not heard from any friends. Granted Sandra moved to a new area, but she lived in Quincy a long time and Hanson isn't that far from Quincy.

I only know of a few people that don't have friends, it is rare. These people tend to be quirky and abrasive, and a bit odd. By default, outsiders know little about them or what they do.

My point is that there is a small circle of acquaintances. There is no evidence of robbery, and if foul play is involved, the number of people close to Sandra to look at is small. Sandra hung out with her sister and cousin, and who else?

Is LE able to track the digital trail of the few people close to Sandra? Do they need a warrant to do this? Could LE get a warrant for digital trails of acquaintances without prior evidence linking these people to Sandra's location that night?

Sandra's daughter LM is essentially saying Sandra has no friends. We have not heard from any friends. Granted Sandra moved to a new area, but she lived in Quincy a long time and Hanson isn't that far from Quincy.

I only know of a few people that don't have friends, it is rare. These people tend to be quirky and abrasive, and a bit odd. By default, outsiders know little about them or what they do.

My point is that there is a small circle of acquaintances. There is no evidence of robbery, and if foul play is involved, the number of people close to Sandra to look at is small. Sandra hung out with her sister and cousin, and who else?

Is LE able to track the digital trail of the few people close to Sandra? Do they need a warrant to do this? Could LE get a warrant for digital trails of acquaintances without prior evidence linking these people to Sandra's location that night?
The people involved know her and knew where she lived I'd say clearly. I don't believe it's random. I wonder too if her sister and cousin were questioned about anything that was going on in her life or if needed a warrant to do so. They'd know. Meanwhile, I don't think anything is going to be solved or known until the 'news' comes out of what actually happened. Something's 'gotta give' or someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rswilliams65