MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 August 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only 5 minutes into the podcast and there's already a fact we've never heard before....when Sandra dropped her car off she left her entire keychain at the mechanic, including her house key.

That's an odd thing to just give all your keys. If I go to the mechanic I always give the valet key or just give them my car key fob if I can't find the valet key. That just means that she had it hidden at home maybe under a plant or mat

I would urge anyone interested in Sandra's disappearance to listen to this podcast. It's more info than we have ever been given. In fact, I think I need to listen twice to really soak it all in. Laina is interviewed extensively in this podcast. We also find out exactly what was meant when it was said that bed boards were disturbed...and the fitted sheet was missing as well.

That's an odd thing to just give all your keys. If I go to the mechanic I always give the valet key or just give them my car key fob if I can't find the valet key. That just means that she had it hidden at home maybe under a plant or mat
The mechanic was someone regularly used by the family. Sounds like they trusted him. But I do wonder whether someone in his shop could have seen the paperwork and learned Sandra’s address, maybe even saw her drop off the car and took a fancy to her. Grabbed the keys and let themselves in. Presumably the employees have been vetted carefully but still gives me pause.

I'm only 5 minutes into the podcast and there's already a fact we've never heard before....when Sandra dropped her car off she left her entire keychain at the mechanic, including her house key.
That seems to lead me to believe that this could be self harm (even though prior to reading this...I, like most of you...leaned fairly strongly towards foul play).

I listened to the podcast and I just gather that Laina really didn't know her mom that well. She says that her mom didn't have any issues with mental health... but her mom was putting towels up on the window where she didn't have curtains and she was very careful about keeping the doors locked. That points to some kind of anxiety and fear.

She also did not address those public sm comments.. not surprising but interesting.

eta: I dont know when the podcast was recorded or published so that is probably moot.

I would urge anyone interested in Sandra's disappearance to listen to this podcast. It's more info than we have ever been given. In fact, I think I need to listen twice to really soak it all in. Laina is interviewed extensively in this podcast. We also find out exactly what was meant when it was said that bed boards were disturbed...and the fitted sheet was missing as well.

The fitted bed sheets were missing. A very, very bad sign in a missing persons case. Bed salts disturbed.

Seems that it is most likely Sandra was subdued in her bed and removed from the house.

I listened to the podcast and I just gather that Laina really didn't know her mom that well. She says that her mom didn't have any issues with mental health... but her mom was putting towels up on the window where she didn't have curtains and she was very careful about keeping the doors locked. That points to some kind of anxiety and fear.
Right. There are three possibilities based on the towel/curtain episode: (1) Sandra was afraid of someone; (2) Sandra was paranoid and maybe had some kind of paranoid delusions; or (3) Sandra is a private person who had lived in one town her whole life (Quincy) and felt uncomfortable being exposed in a foreign (to her) place.

I do feel like the no cell, no computer thing is very bizarre. I get that some people aren’t into technology... but living in a disconnected fashion to that extent could also indicate something else was going on.

B
The fitted bed sheets were missing. A very, very bad sign in a missing persons case. Bed salts disturbed.

Seems that it is most likely Sandra was subdued in her bed and removed from the house.
But: The clothes that she was wearing that day are missing, which indicates to me that she was not in bed yet. When I heard about the bed slats I almost wondered if maybe something was hidden under the mattress.

B

But: The clothes that she was wearing that day are missing, which indicates to me that she was not in bed yet. When I heard about the bed slats I almost wondered if maybe something was hidden under the mattress.

True.

But if a perp wanted to make it appear that Sandra left the house willingly, they would take her clothes, purse, and shoes.

Right. There are three possibilities based on the towel/curtain episode: (1) Sandra was afraid of someone; (2) Sandra was paranoid and maybe had some kind of paranoid delusions; or (3) Sandra is a private person who had lived in one town her whole life (Quincy) and felt uncomfortable being exposed in a foreign (to her) place.

I do feel like the no cell, no computer thing is very bizarre. I get that some people aren’t into technology... but living in a disconnected fashion to that extent could also indicate something else was going on.
She is a woman alone, doesn't know the neighbors as friends, she is brand new after decades in her previous hometown area. No clue of the environment there. It sounds as though had not gotten around to installing blinds or shades, which would be my first thing, never mind any drapes or curtains. That's why for privacy tacked up towels. You can see in clearly if a person's lights are on inside if dark outside. That would be normal for her to do tack up something till she got proper coverage, though unusual to not have blinds or shades up yet. Locking her door if going out in a new home area is normal too or just a smart thing to do. Mentioned here was that she must of had a spare as she left her entire key chain at the mechanic. Obv. not familiar that you just don't do that.
Otherwise it does seem she left Quincy behind including her probable use of cell phone and it's number and just spoke with who she wanted to, her important people. I can see that if had bad experience happening prior, with others. Yes, I believe she was in a 'hiding' mode. Also being protective of herself and happy to be just with her dog (so sad the description of him just in the chair and not exuberant, as he knew it was not his owner nor did he come to the door and that says a lot of what transpired there with Sandra and someone else) and her daughter and grandsons. It sounded that she was not that involved in her daughter's life previously though but she did once she started having her children. Heard of those scenarios a lot in life though.
So, things were 'happening and happened' behind the scenes in Quincy is the start to whatever became of Sandra Crispo. Her daughter's frustration with the behavior of the neighbors is sad to hear too. Rough bunch. Not all, but ...

Her daughter's frustration with the behavior of the neighbors is sad to hear too. Rough bunch. Not all, but ...

This was one of the most interesting parts of the podcast to me. It made me think how her version is just that...her side of the story. Could there have been a reason the neighbors acted the way they did (not saying it was a "good" reason) and what might that have been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rswilliams65