MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only pray that if I am every questioned by the news or police that I showered and shaved earlier that morning or I'm doomed..

Glad to hear she is doing well. It makes VM's murder even more poignant to me. She was fighting this terrible disease and everyone describes what a lovely person she was. She didn't let it get her down..a great role model..

I am not religious but it sure is eerie that the good die young. For example, my username was a brilliant musician than only played to better peoples lives and died at the age of 24. So many countless examples. It like, they passed the test of hell (here on earth) and have been accepted to a new universe of heaven or whatever you fancy.

I can only pray that if I am every question by the news or police that I showered and shaved earlier that morning or I'm doomed..
The police won't put a camera on you and make you go on national tv. This person most likely approached media to be interviewed. How else would media know he was a POI and being questioned in the murder if LE was being very careful with not leaking any info on their POI. Then requested to only show feet. With just socks on. It's a bizarre interview. Show your hands then. Unless he was all scratched up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Glad to hear she is doing well. It makes VM's murder even more poignant to me. She was fighting this terrible disease and everyone describes what a lovely person she was. She didn't let it get her down..a great role model..
My understanding from friends who have Crohn's is it ebbs and flows. There can be periods where the person feels great and that lasts awhile. One of the big murder cases in my area involved a wife/mother of 2 little girls, who also was an identical twin. They both suffer/ed from Crohn's and the one who was murdered was an avid runner. BTW, the estranged husband is the one who killed his wife. He dumped her mostly nude body in a new construction area, tried to make it look like she was running.

Dozens of other assumptions and wild speculation has been made, including the inner thoughts of both perp and Vanessa, which no one can know; how interesting that this one item is pointed out as something that cannot be assumed.

What murders have been committed (in the U.S.) where the victim was burned antemortem (and it wasn't a house fire or arson)? Just common sense gives us the answer. How would the perp hold her down in order to burn her if she was alive and able to fight (which she was, per LE)? And why if the perp's intent was to sexually assault Vanessa would he spend his time burning her before death?
We just can't say that without a doubt she was burned postmortem. They haven't said much about the condition of her body at all. We don't know if she was completely subdued but still alive while burned. We don't even know what was used. If it had been something like a blowtorch, it could have been done more easily.

:what:
I can only pray that if I am every question by the news or police that I showered and shaved earlier that morning or I'm doomed..
And many more of us are doomed if they go through our search history.

jmo

Cigarette.

Or a lighter.

Both those items cause burns and could be administered while subduing someone.

My hunch is that the burns occurred after death, but we honestly do not know.

jmopinion at the moment.

Yes, I also believe she was burned postmortem but I don't think we can say that's for sure.

The police won't put a camera on you and make you go on national tv. This person most likely approached media to be interviewed. How else would media know he was a POI and being questioned in the murder if LE was being very careful with not leaking any info on their POI. Then requested to only show feet. With just socks on. It's a bizarre interview. Show your hands then. Unless he was all scratched up.

Totally agree the view of his socked feet was weird. Don't know whose idea that was (it could have been the camera person for all we know). The media does get tips (especially those on the crime beat), lots of tips they don't report. I know the 2 crime reporters in my area and got a first-hand view of some of the info they get but don't publish/report. Those tips can include POI.

Ok just making sure I'm following you correctly....there's basically three potential ways she could have gone, correct? South direction and around the loop (passing cart path at about 215), going north around loop (passing cart path just after 115), or the option that would bring her past it twice...running to Mnt Road and back (at a little after 115 and again about an hour later).....

Is that right?

Yes, I think someone may have answered this already but there has been so many posts since this I can't keep up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just can't say that without a doubt she was burned postmortem. They haven't said much about the condition of her body at all. We don't know if she was completely subdued but still alive while burned. We don't even know what was used. If it had been something like a blowtorch, it could have been done more easily.

We can't say anything that's been wildly speculated/assumed/proposed/rumored doesn't have a doubt -- it all comes with doubt attached, as approximately 96% of what's discussed in this case has not been confirmed by any official (LE/Detectives/M.E.) Doesn't stop anyone from creating theories and speculation.

Totally agree the view of his socked feet was weird. Don't know whose idea that was (it could have been the camera person for all we know). The media does get tips (especially those on the crime beat), lots of tips they don't report. I know the 2 crime reporters in my area and got a first-hand view of some of the info they get but don't publish/report. Those tips can include POI.

Of course it was weird. Do you really think the News station didnt want weird? Its going to cause a stir and people are going to want to watch. They will do anything to get you interested. This young kid just didnt know any better than to trust the media to have his best interests. Speaking of, did any of you peeps see the staged CNN parking lot interview, where they had two reports appearing to be debating via satellite but it turned out, they were in the same parking lot as you could see the same cars pass each girl. Absolutely hilarious.

We can't say anything that's been wildly speculated/assumed/proposed/rumored doesn't have a doubt -- it all comes with doubt attached, as approximately 96% of what's discussed in this case has not been confirmed by any official (LE/Detectives/M.E.) Doesn't stop anyone from creating theories and speculation.

i agree with this completely. I was simply responding to your comment that there was no doubt she was burned postmortem.

I know! After the Missy Bevers threads I had all kinds of tactical gear ads and Amazon looked like I was preparing for bugging out!

I don't want to keep LOLing on serious topics, but I know what you mean and I'm cracking up. I just hope if my internet searches are ever made public, all of you will vouch for me. Well...maybe your searches won't make you the best character witness, so just keep mum.

i agree with this completely. I was simply responding to your comment that there was no doubt she was burned postmortem.
I personally have no doubt and I'm only speaking of my own opinion and view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478