MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is clear this person is cocky and/or with experience being above the law with starting out in broad daylight to do this. However, I still believe things went completely wrong with her underestimated fight and then a rush in covering up took place.

I think it is clear this person is cocky and/or with experience being above the law with starting out in broad daylight to do this. However, I still believe things went completely wrong with her underestimated fight and then a rush in covering up took place.

I don't think as much cocky as just plain psychotic.

Well if he had his sights on Vanessa in particular daylight on a jog was the only time he had to get her. I wonder if he knew her personally?

Well if he had his sights on Vanessa in particular daylight on a jog was the only time he had to get her. I wonder if he knew her personally?

He may know of her through association , but good point . If he had a relationship, he could have done this 'anytime' and much easier circumstance. I also believe her father stating she was not in relationship.

He may know of her through association , but good point . If he had a relationship, he could have done this 'anytime' and much easier circumstance. I also believe her father stating she was not in relationship.

Yes and not even a relationship. I meant just someone who knew her, knew where she went to school, knew where she worked, knew where her mother lived,maybe even kept a watch on her for years. Hey I could be way off but I do think this is someone that knows the area quite well. I know small New England towns and in most cases stangers are noticed.

I see the burning as panic as opposed to ritualistic. If this were planned for "ceremony", id suspect the perp to be far more prepared by ensuring he had more time to experience his fantasy. This is a rush move to cover his tracks - not organized, not a pro, not an SK in the making, nor someone who collected road kill and cut up rabbits in the cemetery. Someone who flipped out and came to - enough to know what he had done and perhaps have remorse, another words, not psychopathic. Needed to cover his tracks the best he could with what he had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are many ways he could know her through association without full relationship. It appears he was very familiar with the area.

I still think the disorganization comes from unexpected fighting level - leading to mistakes and rushed cover up (sorry for repeating) and believe this is an experienced sick person doing this crime.

Experienced criminals can eventually make mistakes and then appear inexperienced. The answers will come when they solve this , but the brazen actions of this crime point to someone confident due to getting away with things before.

Experienced criminals can eventually make mistakes and then appear inexperienced. The answers will come when they solve this , but the brazen actions of this crime point to someone confident due to getting away with things before.

I certainly understand your interpretation considering the heinous circumstances.

It would be great to know what an FBI profiler thinks about who is responsible.

Nothing in Princeton is highly populated. In total there are about 3.5k people on 36 square miles.

I see the burning as panic as opposed to ritualistic. If this were planned for "ceremony", id suspect the perp to be far more prepared by ensuring he had more time to experience his fantasy. This is a rush move to cover his tracks - not organized, not a pro, not an SK in the making, nor someone who collected road kill and cut up rabbits in the cemetery. Someone who flipped out and came to - enough to know what he had done and perhaps have remorse, another words, not psychopathic. Needed to cover his tracks the best he could with what he had.

Your logic makes sense. Except, in your scenario, how do we explain the burnt feet?

What if she cut him and his blood got on her feet and he thought he had to burn away that DNA too?

It seems he was trying to get rid of what evidence he could.

Significantly, after she fought him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member