MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think the fight she put up is the key in this. It is the turning point of things going wrong for him and his efforts in covering up the evidence he left behind from it.

What if she had fibers from his vehicle on her shoes?

Do we know she was actually in the perps vehicle? He could have just been waiting for her in the woods as she jogged by.

We don't know that she was in his vehicle. IF vehicle was used it may have only been used by someone nearby to rush back to cover things up. (just an example).

What if he didn't have anything on him to burn away evidence from unexpected harsh fight and injuries , etc? and had to then get things at home to use. He may then have taken vehicle to go back with rush in time. Only speculation. **As there are many possibilities here**.

Do we know she was actually in the perps vehicle? He could have just been waiting for her in the woods as she jogged by.

No I was just suggesting it as a possible reason for needing to burn evidence from her shoes.

Your logic makes sense. Except, in your scenario, how do we explain the burnt feet?

Impossible to know right?

Scenario... He barely won the fight, now He tries to strip her (she was found naked). He's already bleeding because she tore into his face, arms or hands. He gets the shoes off, shes on her back kicking and fighting. Hes trying to grab and control the feet and gets blood all over the place.

Its a disorganized, unplanned mess. Now he has to get rid of the blood he got on her hands and feet. Some got on her face...

Again, just a possible scenario. I could make up 50 more stories on how it went down....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there's that much blood he's going to need to burn more than the hands, feet and part of the head.

Impossible to know right?

Scenario... He barely won the fight, now He tries to strip her (she was found naked). He's already bleeding because she tore into his face, arms or hands. He gets the shoes off, shes on her back kicking and fighting. Hes trying to grab and control the feet and gets blood all over the place.

Its a disorganized, unplanned mess. Now he has to get rid of the blood he got on her hands and feet. Some got on her face...

Again, just a possible scenario. I could make up 50 more stories on how it went down....

We dont. Its a scenario example that supports the need to cover up evidence.

If there's that much blood he's going to need to burn more than the hands, feet and part of the head.

Maybe, maybe not. Not like she cut him with a machete. We have no idea how badly he was cut or wear he was cut... Parts of the body bleed more and some less. Lots of cuts don't splatter or ooze uncontrollably. Abrasions bleed but don't drip.

Im supporting a theory i don't necessarily believe here to support my response to rose. I very much do not believe this was ritualistic. I think it was some sort of an encounter gone very very bad. all opinion.

Furthermore, we don't know if he finished the job. Maybe he felt there was more work to do but became panicked realizing how long he had been there and fled? Maybe the dna was from blood on her shin he hadn't gotten to burning?

God Bless her soul. She fought and we know that. Any perpetrator who does anything like this needs to be caught and this one will hopefully be stopped fast before harming someone else.

And i promise im a much better speller than i appear on tap a talk...

I respectfully disagree. These woods are not a place anyone would hang out in. There aren't trails for hiking and it's not a place for hiking, running, etc. Anyone who wants to do that would go to the mountain, as a few have mentioned. I think the odds of a man driving by and spontaneously deciding to kill Vanessa are extremely slim because there is not much traffic on that road and the timing would have to be perfect. Add to that the idea that he would take her someplace else if he had a car on the road. Add to that the Vetrano murder. There hasn't been a murder in town for decades and five days after an NYC woman jogging is killed a second killer murders another NYC woman who also happens to be jogging without planning the crime out in advance?

I just can't see it, no matter how hard I try.

I see the burning as panic as opposed to ritualistic. If this were planned for "ceremony", id suspect the perp to be far more prepared by ensuring he had more time to experience his fantasy. This is a rush move to cover his tracks - not organized, not a pro, not an SK in the making, nor someone who collected road kill and cut up rabbits in the cemetery. Someone who flipped out and came to - enough to know what he had done and perhaps have remorse, another words, not psychopathic. Needed to cover his tracks the best he could with what he had.

God Bless her soul. She fought and we know that. Any perpetrator who does anything like this needs to be caught and this one will hopefully be stopped fast before harming someone else.

I pray with you and for her on that...

But Mskin, I agree with you about the ritualistic stuff. I'm really not sure on that one - it's just speculation.

(IF) he is nearby and so familiar with the area, it is hard to believe he would add evidence to his vehicle, putting her in it and not take her to more of a remote distance away. However vehicle could be used for other reasons.

I respectfully disagree. These woods are not a place anyone would hang out in. There aren't trails for hiking and it's not a place for hiking, running, etc. Anyone who wants to do that would go to the mountain, as a few have mentioned. I think the odds of a man driving by and spontaneously deciding to kill Vanessa are extremely slim because there is not much traffic on that road and the timing would have to be perfect. Add to that the idea that he would take her someplace else if he had a car on the road. Add to that the Vetrano murder. There hasn't been a murder in town for decades and five days after an NYC woman jogging is killed a second killer murders another NYC woman who also happens to be jogging without planning the crime out in advance?

I just can't see it, no matter how hard I try.

No worries jeff. We wont all agree.... But im not quite sure what you're disagreeing with.

I don't think it was a random drive by wacko. It was someone she knew. Maybe someone she used to date, or went on a date with - who she wasn't interested in but he didn't get the message? An old boyfriend who couldn't let her go?

The map was a bit confusing, but it appears many trees he can go through without being seen.

One other thing , it just seems if it was someone from out of town who didn't know anyone in town abducting her in his car, he would have fled with her. God knows where she would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member