DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

bumping some images of the cart path and the presumed crime scene according to MSM.

Sorry for my ignorance, what is a "cart path?" Does it reference days gone by with horse and buggy, or? Where does it lead...to the cemetery?

It's the end of COnnors lane. The first part is still road but the end hasn't been a road in a very long time. It is all private property.

Is this a path used by those in the area for walking? It appears so, as it is a 'path' , not completely overgrown.

IF it is someone close by in the area who did this, it can be a primary crime scene at this location or secondary crime scene.

It's an overgrown "path" off of Brooks Station Road on private property. Her body was found off that road in the vicinity of the "path." It ends.

Is this a path used by those in the area for walking? It appears so, as it is a 'path' , not completely overgrown.

It is wide enough for a car to drive down a short distance.
It's an overgrown "path" off of Brooks Station Road on private property. Her body was found off that road in the vicinity of the "path." It ends.

This does not sound like an area someone would easily find unless familiar with the area.

So until we are told otherwise , this leaves options open for someone on her running route to do this and put here there or do it there. Either way.

If that pic is of VM's case and if it's not the cemetery, then where is it? There is crime scene tape. The path is overgrown with no mown lawn (that I can see). So does that possibly mean something was found at the cemetery (or another area nearby with mown lawn)? Either way, I think a second site is likely.

or harmed elsewhere and burned there - many possibilities. Just speculation.

If that pic is of VM's case and if it's not the cemetery, then where is it? There is crime scene tape. The path is overgrown with no mown lawn (that I can see). So does that possibly mean something was found at the cemetery (or another area nearby with mown lawn)? Either way, I think a second site is likely.

It is possible something was found in another area nearby.

State Police searched the woods off Boylston Avenue in Princeton Monday for evidence in the death of Vanessa Marcotte.
By Michael Levenson and Travis Andersen Globe Staff August 11, 2016

This brazen horrible act just appears to be someone confident in their surroundings - familiarity.

No it's not a place people would go walking, it's on private property and leads to the part of Connors lane that is still a road and private property. Currently Connors lane is a dead end where the cart path begins. And there are a few houses on Connors lane.

IF it is someone close by in the area who did this, it can be a primary crime scene at this location or secondary crime scene.

Yes agreed. One of my thoughts is that someone could have taken her in a vehicle from BSR willingly or perhaps by force. And then returned her body back to that spot, only to make it look like the entire assault happened there. Thus effecting the direction the investigation took.

This could explain why no one saw anything going on. And it could also explain the sighting of a white vehicle and VM walking around 1, and then only the vehicle being there after they turned around, as well as the white car sighting on BSR around 3pm. First sighting could be when he picked her up around 1, and the. 3 o'clock sighting of the car could be when he brought her body there.

The pictures could just have been taken at different points. Some of the oath pictures where you see no signs of mowing could have been taken earlier. Then other pictures could have been taken of the areas they were focused on, and perhaps the grass was later cut in the area of focus to help look for evidence....just a thought.

This brazen horrible act just appears to be someone confident in their surroundings - familiarity.

Yes I agree that someone would have to have been familiar with the area. Which is why I have maintained since the beginning of this case that the perp is in all likelihood a local. And part of the reason why I don't believe this crime was random, or a crime of opportunity, at least to me that seems very very unlikely.

It seems to me that the stronger possibility is that he knew her, and her him, and that he grew up in the area.

what I remain less sure of, is the nature of any knowledge of each other, as well as the motive, or even if the murder was original intentional or not.

Of course this is just my opinion...

BUT I do feel fairly strongly that the chances of someone from outside the community coming into Princeton, picking that spot, parking over a mile away, tramping through the woods with his supplies, laying in wait that some female might run by alone, and then jumping out and grabbing her, dragging her back further down the path, murdering her, and setting her in fire, all with no one hearing or seeing anything, to fall some where btw, slim and none.

Perhaps when the facts are revealed, I'll eat crow, we'll see. I just cant see the premise of a boogieman in the woods scenario being liklest in this case.

Another 'speculated' thought would be about the cell phone. There seems to be various ways it could be connected to the Barn Restaurant, reported as a 'ping'. Excuse me if I am repeating anyone, but if the killer tried to cover things up with fire, he could have taken steps to cover things up with the phone. If he knows about Tech things, he could have tried to throw things off with a phone signal in restaurant area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member