MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"An arrest has been made in connection to the death of Vanessa Marcotte, according to reports.

State police detained Angel Cordero Ortiz, 31, on Friday night in connection with the slaying of the 27-year-old Google executive, NBC Boston reported.

Her naked body was found near her mom's Massachusetts home on August 7, 2016. Her hands, feet and head were burned."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-Google-executive-jogger.html#ixzz4eKgamd99

I'm so glad an arrest has been made in this horrific case.

Goosebumps and tears. Finally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An arrest has been made in connection to the death of Vanessa Marcotte, according to reports.

State police detained Angel Cordero Ortiz, 31, on Friday night in connection with the slaying of the 27-year-old Google executive, NBC Boston reported.

Her naked body was found near her mom's Massachusetts home on August 7, 2016. Her hands, feet and head were burned."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-Google-executive-jogger.html#ixzz4eKgamd99

I'm so glad an arrest has been made in this horrific case.

Amen! Thankful an arrest is being made! One article said he was from Worcester and another said Princeton. I wonder if this suspect revisited the crime scene at some point since August.
Prayers and condolences to Vanessa's family and friends.
Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JUST HEARD THE NEWS. SUCH A FEELING OF SATISFACTION. It doesn't bring her back but the thought of someone getting away with this was bothering me every day. Relief. Great work to all who made this happen!!!!!

Great news...and he was not the guy from NY (as hypothesized when this first occurred). I am interested to learn more about the suspect arrested in this case and hope there are no more victims. At least now that there has been an arrest, (and if he is in fact found guilty...I am trying hard to go with "innocent until proven guilty"-but if you could actually hear me speak you would note the tone of sarcasm I often have) and whomever commits crimes like this does not just do it once, so they way I think of it...although it does not bring back Vanessa and I do not believe in "closure," there is a sense of justice after a conviction and you need to find a way to make sense of why this happened...after an arrest and conviction, further lives are saved...which is a good thing

Ashley Green @agreenphotog
MSP Officer says Vanessa Marcotte presser will likely start closer to 2:45

Saw there was a load of replies! So happy to hear
this!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

So glad there is an arrest!
Considering what "Angel" is charged with, his name is sadly ironic.
imo.

"Vanessa Marcotte" is trending on Twitter!

[video=twitter;853308699531776001]https://twitter.com/BienickWCVB/status/853308699531776001[/video]

Mass State Police‏ @MassStatePolice
There is a slight delay in press conference. We will start at approx 2:55 p.m.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MassLive.com Worcester Second update: State Police and DA's office now say press conference will begin at 2:55 p.m.
MassLive.com Worcester Second update: State Police and DA's office now say press conference will begin at 2:55 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy