GUILTY MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone else notice in one of the closeup press photos from his arraignment on Tuesday that he appears to have scratches/scars on his face? One between his eyes and several on his chin. I wonder if these are "newer" because they appear to still be healing. I would be very surprised if he was NOT abusive to current "wife" AND former "wife"/ baby mama.
Also, they can't force (or maybe even allow) his current wife to testify but did she see him scratched up after Vanessa's attack?
Ditto for his brother- did he see Angel scratched up?

Oh I agree but the one thing making me think maybe it's not fake is the mom being a cop. Otherwise the whole family had to pay some good money to get fake ones for all their family that wouldn't show as fake if looked into for school or work.

My thought as far as the FBI being involved would be maybe they would if they believe they have a serial killer here(and I believe he is) and if they believe he's killed people in other states and back where he's from

Totally agree its less likely if the mom is a cop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glad folks took a break from posting or posting a lot yday and today. It’s great that a lot of people are posting after the arrest and hope it continues. But a little lull is nice after all the posts over the last intense wk.

Found something yday that I wanted to post:

http://www.cbdriver.com/fedex-contractor-looking-drivers-21030-ad.aspx

Terminal located in Northborough-Ma
Routes in Worcester/ Shrewsbury/ Northborough/ Westborough/ Boylston
-21 Years or older
-Clean Driving record
-Minimum of six months experience driving a commercial vehicle ( Pizza, Newspapers, loundry deliveries accepted)
-Pass drug screen, background check and DOT physical.

Ad placed in Oct. 2015 by Eagle Eye Inc. I feel pretty confident (can't be 100% sure) that this is the co. that hired AO. He wasn't around at the time ad was placed, but co. could have still been looking seven mos later. People probably aren't beating down their door to take a 4-11a shift.

More comments, no time now. Just wanted to get this out there.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

This is off topic but I found it interesting. Who was with Aaron Hernandez in jail with that is from Worcester?

I-Team: Hernandez Gave Away Belongings, $50,000 Watch Before Suicide
April 21, 2017 5:02 PM

The I-Team is learning more about the circumstances surrounding Aaron Hernandez’s death in prison. It seems he had been planning his suicide for a few days.

Sources say investigators have learned Hernandez also gave an expensive watch, thought to be worth about $50,000, to the family of a Worcester man he was in prison with....

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/04/...e-away-watch-belongings/#.WPp3XCz9mp4.twitter

Thank you, runfar262. From the second link:

Deputy Prosecutor Jeffrey Travers of the Worcester district attorney's office said he expects the suspect to be indicted by a Grand Jury over the death of the broker.

The accused, remained behind a door during the appearance before the Judge Mark Noonan and spoke in Spanish through an interpreter.

His lawyer, Edward P. Ryan Junior, said Colón Ortiz was scared and was unable to enter the room. <>

She planned to return home at the time of going to Boston to board a bus back to New York

<> Had suffered a fracture in the nose the corpse presented injuries by crushing of the structures that surround the throat, which according to the autopsy, was strangulated.

There is no mention anywhere that I can find that the killer stomped on VM so, please, let's stick to the facts. VM was not meeting with a secret lover. She was walking/jogging and was abducted by a SO who killed her. There is absolutely no evidence of VM having kinky sex so stop that rumor too, please.

Thank you, runfar262. From the second link:

There is no mention anywhere that I can find that the killer stomped on VM so, please, let's stick to the facts. VM was not meeting with a secret lover. She was walking/jogging and was abducted by a SO who killed her. There is absolutely no evidence of VM having kinky sex so stop that rumor too, please.

We aren't saying she's into it or anything like that but that the lawyer of his will try to play it like that. I am 100% sure it aaabt some secret lover or meet up but the lawyer will try try to act like she's kinky and died by accident

I agree with most of this but I think "attempted rape" charges are either
1) because they have yet to file true rape charges
2) because they were unable to collect a proper rape kit due to possible condom use/ burned privates
nothing to do with possible "erectile disfunction"
This disgusting predator was either angered more OR excited more by her FIGHTING LIKE HELL. I have no doubt that he accomplished his rape mission. The big question is- was this his first murder because it was almost certainly NOT his first sexual assault.

Oh I agree fully and feel that he's enjoyed it but itsayint attempted throws me off. But probably just didn't get ahy semen or something about her body made them pick it. At first when I saw the charges I thought maybe he was arrested for that and then they figured out he killed her but then I obviously read up on the case and know th story. But I think he definitely has others and maybe many in purrto rico because he figured he could get away with it. I wonder would his mom not arrest him and would know? Maybe she told him to leave town

The defense lawyer can allege anything, but without evidence it won't work. The DA will be easily able to refute any such claim, as there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest VM had any intention of meeting up with anyone, let alone a guy standing by a pretend broken down SUV (and probably pretending to be on a call as well).

With the DNA match and the state of the victim's body, this is a slam dunk case, IMO.

We aren't saying she's into it or anything like that but that the lawyer of his will try to play it like that. I am 100% sure it aaabt some secret lover or meet up but the lawyer will try try to act like she's kinky and died by accident
Your previous post was very clear that you were responding to my quote as to how his defense may be handled.
I have no idea how that somehow got turned around into you stating it as a fact.

The defense lawyer can allege anything, but without evidence it won't work. The DA will be easily able to refute any such claim, as there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest VM had any intention of meeting up with anyone, let alone a guy standing by a pretend broken down SUV (and probably pretending to be on a call as well).

With the DNA match and the state of the victim's body, this is a slam dunk case, IMO.

The defense does not have to produce any evidence. All he has to do is raise doubt.
It's the prosecuters job to prove his case beyond a reasonable doubt through evidence.
Although I am with you that this guy will be found guilty of Felony Murder, I don't believe this case is a "slam dunk." I do believe as you say, the "state of the victims body" will be the deciding factor.

Who is the we that you are referencing? Your posts repeatedly accused VM of meeting a secret lover months before an arrest was made.

As Rocky said, the defense does not have to provide evidence, they just need to create doubt in the prosecution's theory of the case. This attorney has already hinted that he will attack ACO's consent to provide DNA by claiming ACO didn't understand what he was agreeing to do. If the DNA is not allowed, this becomes a much more difficult case which would probably hinge on the witness testimony. The lawyer's statement that ACO didn't enter the courtroom because he was "afraid" leads me to believe he may try to claim that anti-immigrant sentiment led LE to unfairly target this hard-working, family man. I wonder if the lawyer will also try to change venues saying that the high profile nature of this case won't allow for a fair trial in Worcester.

I firmly believe that ACO is guilty and I hope he is found guilty, however more than a few juries have let killers off in cases that seemed obvious to me (OJ and Casey Anthony come to mind). If the lawyer can get this case moved to the close-in suburbs west of Boston, he might actually be able to find a jury that buys his nonsense

I'm confused- did Ortiz only deliver to post offices or did he also deliver to homes and businesses?

I don't think we know for sure but the combo of his hours and the third party contractor employer lead me to believe he only delivered to post offices and possibly businesses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Has anybody ever received a package at their door from a third-party contractor not driving a FedEx truck? I haven't . I think they only use their own people for this kind of thing but I could be wrong

Really terrific post. I see merit in both theories, as I said in my post. Agree that he probably wasn't there much before 12:45 -- at least not with his hood up -- for the reason you stated, but wanted to throw it out as a possibility.

I noticed you said "pretends to talk" on the phone -- agree that could be the case and I've not see that mentioned. He's stupid, but it's hard to believe anyone could be so stupid to make a call from what could soon be an abduction or rape scene.

Yes, Rocky's list was very nice -- thanks, Rocky.

Just weighing in on the idea that he may have been faking a phone call And not actually talking on the phone. I think this is 100% correct. I have worked security at the Super Bowl for a number of years at the point of entry gates. people are always trying to get through the gates without a ticket. The commonality among almost every single one of them is that each of them is pretending to speak on their cell phone as a distraction. The thing they don't realize is that most normal people when they are going through security at the Super Bowl are not on a cell phone. it is merely a ruse and I think that's exactly what he did when he saw someone approaching he lifted his phone to his ear to act preoccupied so that no one would engage him as they passed by .

I don't think we know for sure but the combo of his hours and the third party contractor employer lead me to believe he only delivered to post offices and possibly businesses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anybody ever received a package at their door from a third-party contractor not driving a FedEx truck? I haven't . I think they only use their own people for this kind of thing but I could be wrong[/QUOTE] Good question.
Are you sure his truck didn't say Fed-EX?
I believe the drivers own their trucks with Fed-EX. If that is the case, they would be a contractor. (1099)
If that persons owns 5 trucks and hires contract drivers, then he would be a 3rd party contractor driving a truck marked Fed-EX.
I am not saying that is the case, but it is not uncommon in the transportation industry.

Has anybody ever received a package at their door from a third-party contractor not driving a FedEx truck? I haven't . I think they only use their own people for this kind of thing but I could be wrong
Good question.
Are you sure his truck didn't say Fed-EX?
I believe the drivers own their trucks with Fed-EX. If that is the case, they would be a contractor. (1099)
If that persons owns 5 trucks and hires contract drivers, then he would be a 3rd party contractor driving a truck marked Fed-EX.
I am not saying that is the case, but it is not uncommon in the transportation industry.[/QUOTE]

Another good question. Does anyone know? Are these third party vehicles marked with FedEx brand?

Just weighing in on the idea that he may have been faking a phone call And not actually talking on the phone. I think this is 100% correct. I have worked security at the Super Bowl for a number of years at the point of entry gates. people are always trying to get through the gates without a ticket. The commonality among almost every single one of them is that each of them is pretending to speak on their cell phone as a distraction. The thing they don't realize is that most normal people when they are going through security at the Super Bowl are not on a cell phone. it is merely a ruse and I think that's exactly what he did when he saw someone approaching he lifted his phone to his ear to act preoccupied so that no one would engage him as they passed by .
I agree, it wouldn't surprise me if he was faking it.
On the subject of phones, it didn't take long for LE to get her phone records from Apple. According to the prosecutor, they had those before they set up the tip line.

Just to add. It makes me believe he was faking it more when you add he used a Bluetooth, according to the Post Office worker.

We have, yes, a few times. Just last weekend, a grey BMW pulled up to the curb and the driver bounded out with a package delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have, yes, a few times. Just last weekend, a grey BMW pulled up to the curb and the driver bounded out with a package delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was that package from Amazon? I know they are starting to do their own deliveries.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back