GUILTY MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think he has a history given how brazen it was.

Separately has there been any updates about the pond search? I am very curious to learn what they were looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I believe he has a history too.
No updates from the pond as far as I know. The Theory here was they were looking for her phone, but as far as I know nothing has been released by L.E.

I'm afraid he'll be acquitted. I don't necessarily think so, I'm just concerned about it. There is an article that says Early won only 2 out of 9 murder cases his first 4 years as DA. It was a while ago and there is no newer article to say what his record is now, but that's still concerning. Seems some got off on technicalities. Ugh. I hope they are better now. I did read elsewhere that they did bring a spanish speaking officer with them when they went to collect the DNA.... So fingers crossed it all holds up.

True, It was national news.
Just like.
1) OJ Simpson.
2) Robert Blake.
3) Casey Anthony.
4) Arron Hernandez.(second trial)
5) Amanda Knox
Why do you think they were all acquitted? Do you think maybe the Defense Lawyer raised reasonable doubt?
Why do you think that Roger Desilet (Dentist from Princeton that was charged with murdering his wife) was acquitted? That murder happened in the same town. Why didn't "politics" play a role in that case? Do you think his Defense Lawyer raised reasonable doubt?
I don't expect the Defense Attorney to pick jurors from some small town, but rather the city.
I am not saying that this guy won't be found guilty of Felony Murder, nor am I saying he doesn't deserve that by any means. What I am saying is if you think this Defense Attorney is going to stand up in court on the first day and say "yes your honer he did it all just as the prosecution says," then in your words.. "we are living in two Americas."

We aren't debating what the attorney is going to try to do. We just differ on whether or not we think he has ANY CHANCE OF SUCCESS OF THAT. I say he's got none. On the woman who "fell" out the window in Princeton- this case doesn't compare to that whatsoever.

https://www-nbcbayarea-com.cdn.ampp...t-Contractors-270081981.html?amp=y&amp_js_v=9

Check this article out. It is an accident involving a fedex 3rd party contractor. Informative on what the situation might be here with regards to AO job. Basically, Fedex Smartpost is a freight forwarder, uses 3rd party vendor for transport services from the fedex warehouse to the post offices. Look at the map of Northborough where the attack happened and as FM pointed out there is a fedex warehouse there. Specifically there is fedex ground warehouse, but there is also a fedex smartpost warehouse. The smartpost one is at the end of Talbot rd, which is where the attacker was seem running off to after failed attack.

Btw, how do i reply specifically to someone's post?thanks

Found more info regarding the fedex smartpost:

Fedex smartpost is the part of fedex that uses 3rd party trucking vendors. The ONLY distribution center for fedex smartpost in ALL of new england is the Northborough one at end of Talbot st. Therefore, if AO is in fact employed by a 3rd party trucking company for fedex (this is confirmed, he is/was), then the ONLY location he would go to, to get packages for delivery to post offices, IS the Northborough location (where the other attacks happened). Now, what would be the odds that the murderer of VM who works in that Northborough location, is NOT somehow involved with the attempted attacks on joggers outside of his workplace??? None to very very very slim. Damn brazen.

Fedex smartpost is the part of fedex that uses 3rd party trucking vendors. The ONLY distribution center for fedex smartpost in ALL of new england is the Northborough one at end of Talbot st. Therefore, if AO is in fact employed by a 3rd party trucking company for fedex (this is confirmed, he is/was), then the ONLY location he would go to, to get packages for delivery to post offices, IS the Northborough location (where the other attacks happened). Now, what would be the odds that the murderer of VM who works in that Northborough location, is NOT somehow involved with the attempted attacks on joggers outside of his workplace??? None to very very very slim. Damn brazen.

Yes no question. Of course innocent until proven guilty but lets hope they are able to build a durable case against the monster.

This is an important find!

So this means he was almost definitely working with a partner at least some of the time? Yikes, that's scary. I hope LE is investigating this angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DA is waiting on the Grand Jury to sign an indictment for murder charges. Any day now....

I believe the GJ will find this to be a premeditated murder. Murder 1.

JMHO

This is an important find!

So this means he was almost definitely working with a partner at least some of the time? Yikes, that's scary. I hope LE is investigating this angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be interesting to talk with others who work at that facility. Creepy

We aren't debating what the attorney is going to try to do. We just differ on whether or not we think he has ANY CHANCE OF SUCCESS OF THAT. I say he's got none. On the woman who "fell" out the window in Princeton- this case doesn't compare to that whatsoever.
I respectfully disagree.
1) Both crimes against people. ( non justifiable Homicide)
2) Same D.A's office.
3) Same Defense Attorney.
4) Same town.
6) Case will be tried in the same courtroom.
7) Same responsibility from the prosecution.
a) To prove the Actus Reus
b) To prove Mens Rea.
c) To prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt.
What doesn't compare? Are you are thinking Well, the woman who fell out of the window wasn't killed in a vicious manner. so we'll let the guy walk? Or that this case wasn't on the news nationally, so it's not as important?
It's the Jury's job to convict or acquit based on facts only. It's the judges job to sentence based on the viciousness/circumstances of the crime.
How many of the above cases mentioned did you think the defendant had no chance and was guilty before trial?

Where in my post did I say a not guilty verdict, or a hung jury?
What I said was A defense Lawyer may try to raise doubt to get the verdict reduced to Manslaughter.
What is Consensual rape"? I haven't heard that term before?

I knew exactly what you meant in your post. But people seem to keep reading into what we say as fact or us saying he isn't guilty when we are just saying the lawyer will likely try it. But we never said it would work. Frankly anyone swayed into thinking he should innocent is just blind. But he wouldn't be a good lawyer if he didn't try. Idk if good is the word but he wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't try to get his client off. So for what it's worth I've never been confused by anything you've posted and don't know why people keep reading into them wrong. Because they're pretty clear to me.

I would think it would be pretty easy to confirm whether or not he speaks English. In case I missed it has anyone come forward to say that he does speak enough English to understand it?

He wouldn't get the job for fedex if he didn't. And they seemed to say he said creepy stuff where he lives so either he's surrounded by only Spanish speaking people or this is a ruse and I don't think anyone in the US could get s job without speaking English well

Yup, I think he's done this before and also agree it might be reason he left PR.

Regarding my earlier comments - I meant to say that I think it's his brother he talked to on bluetooth those times the postal worker was referring to, when she saw him. Those times he was saying nasty things about her. Brother may be also be doing same job, so they talk. Brother reason he got job fast. I am not sure they were talking at all around the time of the crime though. Also, agree that brother would cover for him if he saw him come back with injuries, whether or not he was involved. Regarding the northborough/westborough incident, I do suspect brother involved and used brother's car, maybe AO didnt have own car yet, too new to USA at time.

I hope they move the trial to my county. They couldn't pull that DNA degraded and therefore resulted in a match somehow BS on me. I work in biochemistry, and I would laugh so hard.

I agree about the brother and maybe the brother if he's older got him into it and is the more experienced one and that's why he isn't in jail and nether would rat the other out. I wonder would the mom make him leave PR if she suspected him? And I wonder when his brother came to the US.

I think the post office lady could have ended up a victim of theirs and bet they kept track of ones they wanted to kill and maybe sometimes commited crimes in their own and other times they didn't and that explains a lot of the similarities but the different description of the attacker

I believe he has a history too.
No updates from the pond as far as I know. The Theory here was they were looking for her phone, but as far as I know nothing has been released by L.E.

What if maybe it's a condom they fished out? Maybe they didn't know what to do with it so they assumed nobody would find it there and DNA would wash away.

https://www-nbcbayarea-com.cdn.ampp...t-Contractors-270081981.html?amp=y&amp_js_v=9

Check this article out. It is an accident involving a fedex 3rd party contractor. Informative on what the situation might be here with regards to AO job. Basically, Fedex Smartpost is a freight forwarder, uses 3rd party vendor for transport services from the fedex warehouse to the post offices. Look at the map of Northborough where the attack happened and as FM pointed out there is a fedex warehouse there. Specifically there is fedex ground warehouse, but there is also a fedex smartpost warehouse. The smartpost one is at the end of Talbot rd, which is where the attacker was seem running off to after failed attack.

Btw, how do i reply specifically to someone's post?thanks

So he went on lunch break to attempt a rape and maybe murder. If it was him

It would be interesting to talk with others who work at that facility. Creepy

It's odd we've yet to hear any talk to media since people from his apartment area and the lady at the post office have. The person at the apartment who said he made creepy remarks about young girls makes me wonder what he means by young and if it means he goes after underage girls also. Because that adds more possible victims if any attacks match up

Best new info in a while- great research. I've thought it too coincidental all the while. Back in January I saw the northboro crime as a possible key clue. If I had been paying more attention, that FedEx center should have raised questions right away. I had suspected that this person worked near that location due to the density of employers located there. I just never dig deep enough. I agree that it would seem mighty coincidental if this was someone else. Again, couple this with the fact that the hood was up AND that no other such incidents were reported to have occurred following VMs murder- i.e., one suspect in all crimes, laying low.

I respectfully disagree.
1) Both crimes against people. ( non justifiable Homicide)
2) Same D.A's office.
3) Same Defense Attorney.
4) Same town.
6) Case will be tried in the same courtroom.
7) Same responsibility from the prosecution.
a) To prove the Actus Reus
b) To prove Mens Rea.
c) To prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt.
What doesn't compare? Are you are thinking Well, the woman who fell out of the window wasn't killed in a vicious manner. so we'll let the guy walk? Or that this case wasn't on the news nationally, so it's not as important?
It's the Jury's job to convict or acquit based on facts only. It's the judges job to sentence based on the viciousness/circumstances of the crime.
How many of the above cases mentioned did you think the defendant had no chance and was guilty before trial?

The reason the cases do not compare in my mind is in the very nature of the two deaths. "Accidental Fall" murders are often the most difficult cases to prove since there is an inherent ALTERNATIVE EXPLANATION as to why the person died- they fell- off a cliff while hiking/ taking photos, down the stairs, or tripped and fell out a window.

In VMs case, she was jogging. And ended up half naked and strangled to death in the woods. There is no parallel to a "fall" death in her case. There is NO ALTERNATIVE EXPLANATION to murder, as I see it.

Those other cases lacked credible witnesses and physical evidence. Plain and simple.

Not the case here.

The victim in the Northborough case saw the attacker and should be able to identify if he is the same person who is accused of attacking VM.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaV
Back