Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting that while they are reporting that the DNA tests shows that the blood found was not Maddy's (thank you God) they still say they KNOW that Maddy was killed that night.

What else do they have?

Tomorrow, we may find out....

colomom, who is reporting this? Everything I've been reading at Aussie Mike's today says the tests won't even be back until tomorrow morning by phone, mid-afternoon or the next day in writing. I somehow doubt that a British newspaper got their hands on top-secret DNA reports about the most famous little girl of the 21st century. I'd be willing to bet that it's all made up and just typical UK spin.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...tml?in_article_id=475623&in_page_id=1811&ct=5

Madeleine 'died the night she vanished' says police chief

Madeleine McCann died on the night she vanished, a Portuguese police chief has said.

Chief Inspector Olegario Sousa said his men had gathered a "record" amount of evidence.....

This part caught my eye:
Mr Sousa also revealed that new official suspects, known as arguidos, may soon be named. Portuguese newspapers speculated that friends who were on holiday with Kate and Gerry McCann could be made "arguidos", but only over alleged discrepancies in their witness statements and not as suspects in Madeleine's disappearance on May 3.

And this

The dramatic police comments came as Kate McCann revealed for the first time that she and Gerry have discussed returning home without their daughter.
She said: "We know we will be going back and I guess one day we will wake up and it will be right.
"We never thought we would go before Madeleine came back. Now we just don't know but we have our two-year-old twins to consider. "I can't imagine how we came out as a family of five and could be going back as a four."

Very interesting.I wonder if there will be a person or two arrested within the next couple of days??

colomom, who is reporting this? Everything I've been reading at Aussie Mike's today says the tests won't even be back until tomorrow morning by phone, mid-afternoon or the next day in writing. I somehow doubt that a British newspaper got their hands on top-secret DNA reports about the most famous little girl of the 21st century. I'd be willing to bet that it's all made up and just typical UK spin.

I have to agree with you Cali...it is the famous "muzzled" UK press reporting...I am not at all convinced. I would feel alot better if the test were done here in the US ;)

I have read (in the above links) that the blood evidence is insignificant....

Time will tell....

I LOVE the PJ :dance:

I think the fact that the massive reward has been unclaimed is probably the biggest factor to me, in pointing to no good news about Maddie.

The thing I still don't understand is the unlocked door. Did the McCanns really, really leave the door unlocked?

How could they be so sure none of the children would try to open the door? That is my biggest unanswered question.

I've heard rumors from posters in Portugal (and that's all they are- rumors) that the door wasn't left unlocked but the McCanns had to have some kind of explanation for how someone could get into their apartment.

Does anyone have a link for that website that you can run an interview through to determine when someone is lying?

Mixed News:

'Blood not Madeleine's'

August 16, 2007 08:05am

MISSING UK girl Madeleine McCann died on the night she vanished, police said today as tests revealed blood found where she was sleeping was not hers.
Chief Inspector Olegario Sousa said his men had gathered a "record" amount of evidence, including traces of blood found in the Praia da Luz apartment where the McCann family had been staying, and the detection of the scent of human remains there by British sniffer dogs.

Mr Sousa also revealed that new official suspects, known as arguidos, may soon be named.

His revelation comes on the same day as a report that the blood found in the bedroom where the four-year-old had been sleeping was not hers.

The Times reported that forensic results showed the blood came from a man.

(more)

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,22254160-5008620,00.html

It's about time they came up with this information! Hopefully, they can get a match on this arguidos!!

Wednesday, August 15 11:47 pm
". . . Blood traces found in the bedroom where Madeleine McCann was sleeping the night she was snatched were not hers, it has been reported. . . ."
". . . Detectives may soon name new official suspects in the case, it has been reported.
Chief Inspector Olegario Sousa is said to have not ruled out the possibility that friends of the family, from Rothley, Leicestershire, could be connected to Madeleine's disappearance. . . ."
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20070815/tuk-traces-of-blood-not-madeleine-s-6323e80_1.html
Monday, August 13 02:25 pm
". . . Chief Inspector Olegario Sousa, one of the detectives leading the inquiry, told the BBC on Saturday that Madeleine's parents are not considered suspects, despite media speculation. . . ."
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070813/tuk-uk-britain-mccann-fa6b408_1.html
Saturday, August 11 07:45 pm
". . . Mr Sousa also said the young girl's parents were not being considered as suspects despite reports in Portuguese papers this week suggesting they were now under suspicion. . . ."
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20070811/twl-police-admit-madeleine-may-be-dead-41f21e0_1.html

So now what? The LE officers imo buggled this case from the get go. Now where do they begin again? Do they re question everyone who was on vacation with Maddie's family that week?

Have the parents taken a LD test? Anyone know?

Friends from Rothley...would that be Russell O'Brien and his bimbo Jane?

Jane is the one who made up the story implicating Murat. Pointing the finger at someone else. Covering for Russell? Does Russell like little girls???

Wasn't Russell fired from one hospital?

I guess we'll learn soon who the new suspects are.

I've heard rumors from posters in Portugal (and that's all they are- rumors) that the door wasn't left unlocked but the McCanns had to have some kind of explanation for how someone could get into their apartment.

With no signs of forced entry, either the door was left unlocked or it wasn't an intruder.

Interesting.

It would make more sense that they would lock the door and then pass the key/card off to whoever's turn it was to do Baby Check.

Mathew Oldfield was the one who is under investigation for a wrong diagnosis. But IMO, two of the three couples have acted suspiciously.

Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien also left their children unsupervised, and according to RO, his youngest daughter was throwing up that night. Why?

The elderly woman with the group (Fiona Payne's mother) said the parents were only checking on their own children, but Mathew and Rachael Oldfield had a babyphone service for their child. So why did he go back to the apartment if he'd already made other arrangments?

Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien also left their children unsupervised, and according to RO, his youngest daughter was throwing up that night. Why?

Man oh man does that ever distress me. Why? Why would people leave their child ALONE, AT NIGHT, IN A STRANGE PLACE????:silenced: It's inexcusable.

Why leave a sick child? Why leave a sick child alone in a strange place WITHOUT a parent or a responsible adult present?!?!?! It's infuriating! :doh:

I'm leaning more towards the parents either being the biggest dumb azzes in the world or parents that are involved in their child's disappearance. :(

Me too, philamena! I'm convinced the parents are lying. They've been lying from the very first.

Me too, philamena! I'm convinced the parents are lying. They've been lying from the very first.

I agree. The question is, are they lying about big things, or little things that they think are big.

I wonder why any doctor would leave a vomiting child, knowing the risk of aspiration--unless he happened to have something like Phenergan on hand, gave the child a dose, and then left the child sleeping. Again, something left out of the story, if he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties