Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah they can cry forever. My 2 year old doesnt sleep in her crib because whenever we put her in her crib she cried so hard she threw up every time. She sleeps with us for now. At night she feels our arms or heads just to check to see if we are still there with her. If she can't feel us, she freaks and starts screaming.

Grace, I understand exactly what you mean. My now 16yo daughter was the same way. She hated to sleep alone. The only thing that worked for her was to put her in a cradle beside our bed with my hand on her back. As she got older she graduated to the floor. This went on for years. When she was about 5 we bought her a beautiful bed that looked like a cottage decorated her room beautifully and guess what, it didn't matter. She would say "it's just no fair that the big people sleep together but the liitle people sleep alone." Then she would say "are you scared at night too mommy, is that why you sleep with daddy". Now what do you do with that. I won't tell you how long this went on. I will say though that she doesn't do it at 16.

She would say "it's just no fair that the big people sleep together but the liitle people sleep alone." Then she would say "are you scared at night too mommy, is that why you sleep with daddy". Now what do you do with that. I won't tell you how long this went on. I will say though that she doesn't do it at 16.

How sweet is that? How could you turn her away after that? I say indulge them as long as they'll let you!

Do you think it could be that one of the parents killed her (the dad) and has convinced the other parent that she was abducted?

So the McCanns went on a family vacation but the children went to daycare everyday, basically.

I would think that's unbelievable, but I do have a close relative who vacationed with his family at a golf/spa resort in Arizona, about an hour from the Grand Canyon. The kids went to the "daycamp." The parents did the spa and played golf. And they didn't even take the kids to see the Grand Canyon.

Question: When the McCanns had their early dinner with Maddie and Russell O'Brien, where was Jane Tanner and Russell's children? (I'm still not clear as to whether the children were Jane's as well.)

Why did they get Maddie but also have along another adult from the party?

As to why they could possibly leave the twins if the sedative had harmful effects on Maddie, they are all doctors. They could easily ascertain the health of the other children and let them continue sleeping, especially if Maddie had a reaction (not an overdose) to any sedative.

How sweet is that? How could you turn her away after that? I say indulge them as long as they'll let you!

Exactly! How can you resist comments like that? What a precious moment. I miss that. Now she is 16, almost 17 and hardly wants me to say goodnight:(

Do you think it could be that one of the parents killed her (the dad) and has convinced the other parent that she was abducted?

I don't know, but the fewer people who know a secret, the less likely the secret will be told.

Question: When the McCanns had their early dinner with Maddie and Russell O'Brien, where was Jane Tanner and Russell's children? (I'm still not clear as to whether the children were Jane's as well.)

Why did they get Maddie but also have along another adult from the party?

As to why they could possibly leave the twins if the sedative had harmful effects on Maddie, they are all doctors. They could easily ascertain the health of the other children and let them continue sleeping, especially if Maddie had a reaction (not an overdose) to any sedative.

That's a really good question about Jane Tanner. I'd like to know why on that particular night the McCanns took Madeleine out to eat, and the man who is suspected of having something to do with her disappearance, Russell O'Brien, went with them.

I also think, IMO, that the vomiting is an important clue. ROB and JT have a daughter about the same age as Madeleine. They also had a daughter throwing up that night. What if the sick girl was the oldest one, something was wrong with the doses they both gave their 4-year-olds, and Madeleine, who also vomited, choked to death?

Exactly! How can you resist comments like that? What a precious moment. I miss that. Now she is 16, almost 17 and hardly wants me to say goodnight:(

Awww... I know. But deep down inside she still wants it, I bet. I started making a big joking deal with my almost 15 year old, "Always kiss me good night!" and she started coming down to say goodnight with a big fish-lips kiss on the cheek.

But it's not the same as that sweet little girl voice asking to be with you, of course. ;)

Awww... I know. But deep down inside she still wants it, I bet. I started making a big joking deal with my almost 15 year old, "Always kiss me good night!" and she started coming down to say goodnight with a big fish-lips kiss on the cheek.

But it's not the same as that sweet little girl voice asking to be with you, of course. ;)

Children are so precious. That is why I just can't understand this!!! It is very possible that the McCanns will never hear that little voice again.

Wow that is some serious crying kids can do then. Just thinking about it makes my nerves frazzled! Thanks for the info =)

Gotta stop thinking about it, stressing me out haha!!

Children are so precious. That is why I just can't understand this!!! It is very possible that the McCanns will never hear that little voice again.

Exactly! Which is why I've never understood the mentality of taking a vacation and warehousing your children. There are many people who work but on vacation want to be with their children 24/7--my sister once turned down a family wedding that didn't include her child (our own brother, ahem,) because as she said, "I don't get to see him all week, I'm not going to put him with a babysitter for half the weekend."

Grown up vacations are great, take them alone and enjoy yourselves. Family vacations, spend some time with the children.

It doesn't sound like it was that much fun for Maddie, who according to reports, did not mingle much with other children (strange to her) and did not sleep that well at night while left alone in a strange hotel room.

I don't have kids, so this is a serious question. No sarcasm meant, truly.

Would a kid really cry that long if left alone for the length thought in all this?

EASILY! (mine is 26 months and he could cry for as long as it took you know?)

Babies/toddlers are phenomenal little beings. LoL My middle son was a cryer and when we would travel, he hated being in his carseat, so he would work himself up so much that he would cry until he was nodding off... his little head nodding up and down, eyes closed in a sleepy relaxed way, but still... crying. Believe me, if a small child is very unhappy with a situation, they will bawl and bawl on end. I feel sorry for the McCann children if it is true that they were left to cry on and on, like that... I can only imagine how terrified they must have been... in a strange room, mom & dad nowhere to come to their cries. Surely the situation produced high anxiety levels for those children... and that can't be good on a long term basis as the children emotionally grow.

Thank you, jacobean. This is something that's bothered me a lot since the beginning of the case. Here in the US, we know the difference between the New York Times and the National Enquirer. But I couldn't make heads or tails out of the British ones.

Thanks Calikid, and Colomom! Its a pleasure, just wish i time to do more research and be able to contribute more, although as Colomom mentioned on an earlier post, im not sure i trust any media anymore esp the Uk papers!

On another note, the paying for posters!! Exsqueeze me?? Okay, although i agree, i dont think its to make extra money, but on the other hand, with all these people contributing to the fund (famous and businessmen and the like), wouldnt some printing company/ repro services have made some sort of sponsorship offer...?? im really surprised they are charging for posters, and it makes me feel quite ICKY! esp when you have to buy bracelets with them! I also agree with Docwho3 that this isnt evidence of the parents involvement in Madeleines disappearance/abduction/murder - but when you take the weird behaviour together - the hinkOmeter is off the charts!

Then I guess most of us here at Websleuths are guilty of "a bad thing" because many of us get emotionally involved in these tragedies. The cases we discuss here are about defenseless people- women and children who have gone missing or been murdered or abused. Some have nobody to care about them except us here on this site. If my daughter or son was one of these missing children, I'd want someone like colomom to worry and care and try to find the solution.

As for the McCanns, they have lied. Repeatedly! The Tapa Bar is 120 yards away across a parking lot, lawns, shrubbery, a pool and a wall. To walk between it and the apartment is twice that. But I have yet to see where the parents have been honest about the distance. They have said the restaurant was 50-40-30, even as close as 20 yards away from the apartment. "It's like dining in your garden". They must have a lot of pretty big gardens in England. "We could see the apartment door from the Tapas". What, with their x-ray vision?

This case is the mess it's become partly because of the McCanns' lies and fabrications. And I agree that we might have gotten to the bottom of it if the parents had been truthful in the beginning. It's very unfortunate that, IMO, by the time it's solved (if it's solved), it will be too late for Madeleine.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Excellent post Calikid!

Totally agree with the last paragraph also, though sad to think its probably already too late for Madeleine. Hoping and praying im wrong.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Excellent post Calikid!

Totally agree with the last paragraph also, though sad to think its probably already too late for Madeleine. Hoping and praying im wrong.

Me too jacobean. Just hoping for a miracle.

Pictures from Tapas Bar to Ms departmento. Least we forget :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=474428&in_page_id=1811

SNIPPET============================================

The pictures show the McCanns had to walk about 120 metres to get to the apartment where their children slept. Scroll down for more...
The route: the walk from the pool up the hill to apartment on the corner.

=============================SNIPPET

http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,,2154362,00.html

EU sex offenders list

**Now this would be a very good thing- even though most agencies, interpol, scotland yard, etc.already have names and last registered address. It can definitly be coordinated and updated to be more viable.

(this is 'my' paper--jackobean, yes, it is the hippie in me, I guess. LOL:blushing: )

What about the different stories about the dirty sheets? Staff claims no calls went out for more sheets while he claims he had to change them due to her vomiting?

How do you know that the child vomited on the sheets and not the floor or in the bathroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow