Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they will interview Gerry tomorrow, but I don't understand the wisdom of allowing Kate to go home tonight and fill him in on their questions. Or maybe it will just add a higher stress level to the household.

I wonder if they have their place bugged, so when they're together tonight the police can hear if there's anything important to the case stated?

I think this is why they jog so much. It's the only place they feel safe enough to talk.

Thank you Petra! I am cookin porkchops and running back and fourth!

kate looked tired, stress.......left in car.

lawyer said she was questioned as witness and could say no more because of secrecy laws. the whole thing took about 15 seconds.:waitasec::waitasec:

I wonder what "questioned as a witness" now means.

Thank you Petra! I am cookin porkchops and running back and fourth!

That sounds like my house Jdee!!

We are fed now and I am back....

I am still suprised that they are not being kept apart....I will stick around and see if they are not bringing him in too.

If not, I trust that the PJ know what they are doing...God, I hope so.

My hubber keeps asking me when dinner will be...I keep telling him, "as soon as I hear something."

If the McCann's are involved, what do you all suspect may have happened? Did Gerry and Kate accidentally overdrug Madeline?

What do their friends know? Do you supposed the friends will be called in to give statements?

My guess is that Gerry is the perp, and Kate is indeed a witness and an accomplice in the coverup. There may be several others involved in the coverup.

I think he got exasperated at Maddie for constantly asking to go everywhere with them, lashed out in anger, smacked her so hard she hit her head on a hard object, and perhaps even broke her neck as she went sailing across the room and into the wall.

They went immediately into coverup mode. Gerry is a brute and probably forced Kate to go along with it all.

A trusted friend with a rental car was called upon to remove the body and dump it in a deserted area. Why would anyone help Gerry? Gerry and some of the "pact of silencers" are most likely druggies, and Gerry held that over them to go along with his plot.

Gerry McCann is an evil man.

(This is my opinion, which I am entitled to express under the First Amendment to the US Constitution.)

Gosh, what a roller coaster this case has been in terms of emotions, hopes, fears, and beliefs! I have tried SO hard to keep faith that Madeleine is alive, and until evidence turns up, I will always keep a flame burning in my heart - remember Shawn Hornbeck. The difference, in Shawn's and Madeleine's case, however, is the circumstances of their disappearance. Stranger abduction was very high on the list of possibilities with Shawn......not so much with Madeleine. One of the roller coasters that I have ridden in this case, is whether or not to rejoice or collapse in grief over it NOT being a stranger. The thought of Madeleine being in the hands of a pedophile who has terrorized, tormented, and forever stolen the innocence from her radiant soul is unbearable. The thought of her dying a quick death at the hands of the people who were supposed to love and protect her with their very own life's blood is also horrible. Sadly, we here at WS's know that both situations occur, and we grieve in both situations. My thoughts have been equally polarized around the parents. I would feel horrible if they are truly innocent, and they have been suffering in Portugese-law-sanctioned silence over their missing child. If I have misjudged them, and in any way added to their grief I will forever be remorseful. If, on the other hand, they are indeed involved in the death of Madeleine, and have fooled the world for 127 days, I will be angry and shocked at their self-centered betrayal of their daughter and the good hearts of people all over the world. If I had to vote on a scenario right now, God forgive me, but I would vote on the McCann's having knowledge of what happened on that fateful night. I personally believe that Madeleine was given something to make her sleep with the assistance of some of their other doctor friends. She OD'd on the medication, and the coverup began. Numerous parties were involved with either administering the drugs, or they had knowledge of the drugs being used.....possibly because they also used them on their own children. They would all have a very vested interest in participation of the cover up because their own actions would become public, and lives ruined if the truth were known. I believe they hid the body in something like a suitcase in the apartment.....would LE think to look inside a suitcase in the closet for a child that went missing? This would have been easy to then carry out and dispose of in a tourist area where suitcases are as common as beach umbrellas. I hope I am wrong more than anything in the world.

Reannan,

The suitcase theory could explain a lot...the scent on Kate's clothing, in the car rented after they moved out, etc. Didm't they move to another apartment the day after Madeleine disappeared? No one would be surprised to see them carry a suitcase out when they moved.

Lord forgive me for even thinking this way. They could be totally innocent.

Yes, they will interview Gerry tomorrow, but I don't understand the wisdom of allowing Kate to go home tonight and fill him in on their questions. Or maybe it will just add a higher stress level to the household.

I think this is why they jog so much. It's the only place they feel safe enough to talk.

I have never thought about the reason why they ran so much.I think you hit the nail on the head with Calikid!!

Reannan,

The suitcase theory could explain a lot...the scent on Kate's clothing, in the car rented after they moved out, etc. Didm't they move to another apartment the day after Madeleine disappeared? No one would be surprised to see them carry a suitcase out when they moved.

Lord forgive me for even thinking this way. They could be totally innocent.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1752277.ece

This is from past threads.

"McCann and his wife, both 39, yesterday walked hand in hand through the apartment complex. They had lunch with the twins at the same tapas bar as the evening before. McCann returned alone to the apartment, emerging with a suitcase and a bucket and spade for the twins."

I'd say this is why the McCann's are worried. From the above article:

No statement was made as to what the lab results showed, or whether the blood belonged to the child or to someone else, however, quoting British sources "with knowledge of the investigation", The Daily Mail reported the results of the tests "had opened new lines of inquiry which undermines [the McCann's] version of events".

Other unnamed friends of the couple, quoted by The Daily Mail, say Kate McCann fears police may be trying to frame her.

Well, what did we expect her to say? After 4 months of subterfuge, excuse-making and blaming everyone else, I think the last thing we'll get is a confession.

All British stations are carrying the story that Kate will be back at the police station shortly and WILL be formally declared a suspect.

PLE want to ask her a list of 22 questions regarding 3 May.

As suspect, she can be questioned and treated differently.

Supposedly within the next hour.
Gerry will be questioned this afternoon.

Willl look for media links.

Kate is amazed at this latest twist.

BBC News

Madeleine mother 'to be suspect'

Kate McCann, mother of missing four-year-old Madeleine, will be declared a suspect by the Portuguese police, the BBC has learned.

The McCanns' family spokeswoman revealed that Mrs McCann will today be declared an "arguida" or formal suspect.

Mrs McCann and her lawyer were informed of this by detectives during 11 hours of questioning yesterday.

~~ more at link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member