Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the distinct feeling that they are "playing" with Gerry.

They keep Kate there all day, making him sweat, and now I am reading that he will be interviewed immediately after she is. If that is true then they would be either waking him up to come in or keeping him up very late beforehand. Or they will keep interviewing Kate all night long....

I know that sleep deprived people do not think properly....

(Not sure about this, some confusion, posters saying Gerry will be interviewed tomorrow at 2PM)

Well, gee, I hope he got his "run in today". :rolleyes:

Thanks Morag.

Kate McCann hasn't been interviewed since May 4 where she spent several hours at Portimao with the PJ without her husband present. At that point she claimed to feel faint and sick, and they let her go at around 10 pm. Hours later, Gerry left. He's been back at least once, maybe twice since then. But they have never been questioned like this, always far more casual. Until the evidence came back there was nothing to actually tie them to Madeleine's disappearance.

I know I rarely post, but as I always say when I do - I read EVERYTHING.

I wondered whether the seperate questioning may have to do with the results of the DNA tests. I realise I am 'stretching' here but this was the first thing that occured to me when it was announced that Kate was being questioned alone. I wondered if they were questioning her (in the absence of her husband) about possible reasons for 'so and so's' DNA being present in the apartment. I don't want to be explicit, but I guess you will know what I mean.

Just a thought.

I know I rarely post, but as I always say when I do - I read EVERYTHING.

I wondered whether the seperate questioning may have to do with the results of the DNA tests. I realise I am 'stretching' here but this was the first thing that occured to me when it was announced that Kate was being questioned alone. I wondered if they were questioning her (in the absence of her husband) about possible reasons for 'so and so's' DNA being present in the apartment. I don't want to be explicit, but I guess you will know what I mean.

Just a thought.

Hi Fifi--Interesting angle! It sure could be a possibility. I hadn't thought of that before.

Thank you all for the updates. My insisdes are in knots. I do really feel the PJ have something. I think we are not going to like what we hear. God bless sweet little Madelaine.

presser--12.35am BST....20 minutes time

bbc, skynews

I haven't found anything where it says that the LE has requested the return of any of the 'brat pack' so they too can be questioned again. So does that mean they are all in the clear??

Just to let you all know...

I am on the Mirror board...refresh every 5 seconds....whew...

and the Proboards79....

I will also let you know whatever the outcome of this press conference....

I am also happy to know others are watching too, cuz I am trying to cook dinner for my family at the same time.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I haven't found anything where it says that the LE has requested the return of any of the 'brat pack' so they too can be questioned again. So does that mean they are all in the clear??

IIRC they can be questioned in the UK too. I think they are just awaiting the outcome of these two interviews.

:eek::eek:

Wouldn't it be something if they had them all in a room to confront each other!!

The reason the interview people seperatly is to see if thier stories are the same and then they try to turn them on each other. I agree they are making the husband sweat this out. But to me it sounds like the parents are involded here.

still awaiting presser...............and some of colomom's dinner!

kate just out....after 11 hours........lots of people outside

lawyer hard to hear...just brief and in pt...will translate now

presser on skynews audio

kate looked tired, stress.......left in car.

lawyer said she was questioned as witness and could say no more because of secrecy laws.

the whole thing took about 15 seconds.:waitasec::waitasec:

:blowkiss: Have a good night all.

After 3 am here...;);)

Enjoy your dinner....sounds yummy.

And tomorrow we have Gerry :cool::cool:

......until then.

Bless you Maddie, still dreaming you are playing in a sunny field of flowers and then top it off with a big bowl of ice cream.

I think I am stuck in denial.

I wonder if they have their place bugged, so when they're together tonight the police can hear if there's anything important to the case stated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member