DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News

Madeleine's Mum 'Is A Suspect'

Updated: 08:19, Friday September 07, 2007
Kate McCann will be formally declared a suspect in the disappearance of her daughter Madeleine, a family friend has said.

More follows...

SKYNEWS
http://news.sky.com/skynews/home

I've been sick all week, and haven't read much.

Can someone tell me what led to the McCann's becoming suspects?

Thanks very much.

I've been sick all week, and haven't read much.

Can someone tell me what led to the McCann's becoming suspects?

Thanks very much.

Hi Tristan--Hope you are feeling better.

Some if not most, perhaps all of the DNA results have been received by PLE.
This was early evening on Wed. Kate interviewed yesterday for 11 hrs by PLE.

Detectives want to ask her 22 questions related to the case and do not feel comfortable asking without changing her status to suspect. Kate is expected back inabout one hour where her status is expected to change from witness to suspect.

Gerry still witness.

Hope this make sense.

Thanks so much, petra. (thanks for your kind thoughts, as well.) :)

You are welcome. If you can, you should listen to that link I posted for you -skynews audio.
You can just lay there and listen to every little bit.

God bedering!

LOL--just remembered my english. Hope you get well soon.

I can believe this, many posters here have thought from the very start that the parents should be suspects and then would have been able to ask the questions that they can only ask a suspect and this would have all been over a long time ago.

I hate to say I told you so, but I did suspect the parents from the beginning, but in saying this the case is not closed and investigations are still in progress, so until we hear more news it is not absolutely positive that they are responsible until they are charged with the disappearance of Madelaine even though they are guilty of child endangerment.

To find out what has really happened to Madelaine if the parents were involved is so sickening to me, it was their little girl, I just am unable to comprehend these parents justifications if they are charged.

Wherever you are Madelaine, I will never forget you, you have touched the hearts of many. God bless Madelaine McCann.

The friend was right, but then the mom was told she was going to be named a suspect during her questioning. Read it here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6982969.stm

So much for the couple's plans to sue the newspaper that printed the story that the police suspect the parents. And the fact that they lied about why they stayed in Portugal. The police not letting them leave? Sounds like they were suspects from day one.

This is no suprise, my heart bleeds for Madelaine, that poor poor child.

Yes indeed Shazza.

All in good time. As the Iberian Peninsula goes.

Thinking of little Madeleine too. It is all beyond sad.

My heart dropped when I read that... as much as I have felt suspicious about her parents, I also held onto hope that they weren't involved. I still do, but things aren't looking good for them. And jeez... if it is found to be them... they really had nerve in setting up their campaign to find her in the way of raising megas amount of money. Talking about scamming the world... wow...

BUT... holding onto hope that they aren't involved... what ever little hope is left. *sighs* Poor Madeleine...

Yes indeed Shazza.

All in good time. As the Iberian Peninsula goes.

Thinking of little Madeleine too. It is all beyond sad.
Petra, thankyou for your great sleuthing, this has blown me away, to say what I really think would get me into trouble, I have to bite my tongue, but whomever is charged with this despicable crime, I hope they go to hell.

Petra, thankyou for your great sleuthing, this has blown me away, to say what I really think would get me into trouble, I have to bite my tongue, but whomever is charged with this despicable crime, I hope they go to hell.

:silenced::silenced::silenced::silenced::silenced:
I am right there with you.

What a bloody mess this has been from day one.

And a little girl never got to celebrate her 4th birthday by eating cake and ice cream with friends or start her first day of school.

My heart dropped when I read that... as much as I have felt suspicious about her parents, I also held onto hope that they weren't involved. I still do, but things aren't looking good for them. And jeez... if it is found to be them... they really had nerve in setting up their campaign to find her in the way of raising megas amount of money. Talking about scamming the world... wow...

BUT... holding onto hope that they aren't involved... what ever little hope is left. *sighs* Poor Madeleine...

Mine too.
Will drop even further when/if there are actually charges pressed--and as the truth unfolds if ever.

2maddie.jpg

I too have lit a candle for Madelaine.

Another article that has been published here in Australia.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=294069

Read the third last paragraph, I have not read or heard anything about this. The Labratory and P LE deny that they said the blood in the apartment which was printed in the Daily news, was not the blood of Madelaine.

Another article that has been published here in Australia.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=294069

Read the third last paragraph, I have not read or heard anything about this. The Labratory and P LE deny that they said the blood in the apartment which was printed in the Daily news, was not the blood of Madelaine.

Portuguese investigators and the laboratory examining the samples denied a report last month in the British daily, The Times, that the blood found was not that of the missing child

hhmmmm.................:rolleyes:

Fox News

VIANA DO CASTELO, Portugal — The mother of a British girl who disappeared four months ago in southern Portugal is to be named a formal suspect in the case Friday, a family spokesman said, a shocking twist to a case that has gripped much of Europe.

Portuguese investigators and the laboratory examining the samples denied a report last month in the British daily, The Times, that the blood found was not that of the missing child

hhmmmm.................:rolleyes:

This is just another twist, and or false information by the press, it makes it really hard to know what we are reading is fact, or stories written to sell papers. All through the case we have taken what the press write with a grain of salt.

Something is definitely about to come to the fore for sure this time (thats my opinion).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member