Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this case, I would say maybe no news is good news. With no evidence she has been harmed, there is the thought she was sought out by people truly wanting a child of their own. They would be taking excellent care of her. This is my hope. : )
It is the hope of many.

I also pray daily for her and think of her many times throughout the day. I have no idea why this particular girl has affected me so... We were in the car coming home from vacation when I heard it on the news and my husband was talking and I was like.. hush listen!... I missed it the first two times it was announced but then I finally got the whole story.. I thought about it all the way home. Kids go missing all the time so for this one to hit me so hard it odd. I just want her to come home...safe and sound...

This is being shown in the UK later on this evening:-

Madeleine's parents in TV appeal

_43008937_mccann_pa203b.jpg
The McCanns hold up a set of pink pyjamas in the broadcast

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann are to be shown on BBC One's Crimewatch urging anyone with information on her whereabouts to come forward.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6719561.stm

I'll let you all know if anything new comes to light...........I dont think it will though.

This is being shown in the UK later on this evening:-

Madeleine's parents in TV appeal

_43008937_mccann_pa203b.jpg
The McCanns hold up a set of pink pyjamas in the broadcast

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann are to be shown on BBC One's Crimewatch urging anyone with information on her whereabouts to come forward.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6719561.stm

I'll let you all know if anything new comes to light...........I dont think it will though.
To me that picture looks like they have been told how to pose, look at how they are holding the PJ top, they are being walked through everything that is shown on TV, sorry if I offend anyone or that you think I am being negative towards the parents, but I honestly think they know more about this that we are led to believe.

No! You are OK! This one would have been easy to misread. LOL I do it all the time! Isn't stupid at all...sometimes our minds see things and don't calculate them properly when we have certain expectations especially when we are tired. ;)

Thanks, SS. I also admit to not reading the article yesterday before posting....duuuuuuh. Thanks for being kind.

I wish we'd hear something about Maddy....that she is alive and well but I am terribly worried about her. She's been gone a long time.:(

Does anyone else think her mama looks pregnant in the picture where she's holding up the pajama top?

I wish we'd hear something about Maddy....that she is alive and well but I am terribly worried about her. She's been gone a long time.:(

Does anyone else think her mama looks pregnant in the picture where she's holding up the pajama top?

I think she looks very thin and strained.

I think the big flower and the way she is sitting is the reason. She may be eating more fast food lately and not working out. (Not to mention...she did have twins 2 years prior! Might have a tiny bit of bulge left.)

I think she looks very thin and strained.

Hi Jdee,
I think she looks very stained as well but I thought she had a little tummy bump. My prayers continue for Maddy and her family.

Hi philamena - I think she looks pregnant and it's not the first time. There is a picture in one of the links a few pages back, where she is wearing a pink top and walking towards the camera and she definitely looks pregnant. I have been watching closely, but so far this is the only other picture I have seen where she, again, looks like she might be pregnant.

Salem

I think she has no body fat except in the stomach area. She carried a twin pregnancy to full term (her first still a toddler), she's in her late 30's, those muscles don't come back easy, if ever, not with running.

This link says the police finally met with the McCann's to brief them. They must read the press, the same article we were discussing the other day. More updates too on what is happening:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...67_mccanns_finally_meet_portugese_police.html

Hi philamena - I think she looks pregnant and it's not the first time. There is a picture in one of the links a few pages back, where she is wearing a pink top and walking towards the camera and she definitely looks pregnant. I have been watching closely, but so far this is the only other picture I have seen where she, again, looks like she might be pregnant.

Salem
Salem,
Hi. I'm glad you thought she looked 'with child' too. Please know that I'm not judging her at all.

philamena - I'm not judging either. I think it would be extra hard on her if she was and probably hard on the unborn child to have a mom so emotionally upset. I really look hard at every picture now though. I think CarpeDiem may be right about her just having a little extra roll around the middle because of the not so long ago pregnancies. But when that camera catches her just right....... it makes me wonder.

On another note - why are the McCanns waiting so long to go to Morocco? Why are they doing all the other countries first? It seems if they feel there was a fairly reliable sighting in Morocco, they would go there first? Puzzling.......

Here's a sentence from that story:

"DNA has also been taken from the McCanns, their children and 12 other people in their group who travelled from the UK to Portugal."

Originally, the group of travelers, those who dined together that night, were said to be 9 in number: the McCanns, 3 other couples, and the single woman "witness". Were there others in their group who did not dine there that night? Yes, I know that others have traveled to Portugal in the last month in order to be with the McCanns. Has their DNA been taken, or are these five other people part of the orginal group? Maybe the others include nannies, teenagers,...?

If there were other adults among the UK group, that would add another element to this story...one which might connect to the occasionally stated (by LE) belief that the kidnaping had a connection to a UK paedophile ring.

Hoping to hear good news. Prayers for Madelaine.

Maybe the police asked them to wait until after they had received the information they asked for from Morocco through Interpol?

On another note - why are the McCanns waiting so long to go to Morocco? Why are they doing all the other countries first? It seems if they feel there was a fairly reliable sighting in Morocco, they would go there first? Puzzling.......

She's been gone for over a month. The chances of her being found alive,imo, are slim to none. :(
The chances of her being found at all are slim also. Again, that's only my opinion.
My heart breaks for Maddy and for her family. How do people who's family members are abducted carry on day to day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield