Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another inconsistency in this story: The friend who saw the man joined the dinner party between 9-9:30ish. She says nothing to the McCanns about the man outside the window.

Ms. McCann checks the children at 10:00 p.m. and comes running back, saying "they have taken her."

The friend THEN puts two and two together and tells the McCanns about the man outside the window. So who did Ms. McCann think took Maddie BEFORE she heard about the person outside the window? It was reported that it was the friend's siting that made the McCann's believe Maddie had been taken, but apparently at least Ms. McCann felt Maddie had been taken before she even heard about the man.

Who did Ms. McCann think took Maddie before she heard about the man? Were their suspicions already raised by something?

I got the impression from the way Mr. Kirby described his interview with the Portugal police. The use of the words "confided" "no problem with the window shutters, almost impossible to open" "door unlocked" (these are not exact quotes) and the general undertone of the article.

I would welcome being wrong. And it appears from the latest article posted, that I may be. Maybe today they will find those 3 people and question them.

And again - I send my prayers up for Maddie to be found safe and to come home quickly!

The parents will have to live with their poor judgement for the rest of their lives, that would be a death sentence for me.

Sie,Sie,
What a great job. Maybe a law enforcement agency will see your work.
It really enabled me to see exactly how Maddy would look with shorter, darker hair.
Thanks, but I wish it could've been more realistic. I used to have a program that you could upload your picture and then click on different hairstyles to change your look, it was really cool, but I haven't had that program in years. I'm sure that LE has the technology to do these kinds of things MUCH better (the smudged darker hair one looks awful, it doesn't even look like hair!!).

If I were to design posters for the missing, I would have the original pic large and centered, and then "alternate possibilities" (altered pics) a little smaller, like a whole row underneath. I'm a very "visual" person, though - I can't just "picture things" like most people can - I have to SEE it to really understand it.

ETA:
Thankyou SieSie for the effort you have put into the pictures..it really does show how easily her appearance could be changed.

Wow, I think those are great. You should send them to the administrator of her website. http://www.bringmadeleinehome.com/

I wouldn't call them awful, I've seen some age progression pictures that are put out there that are definitely awful (Shawn Hornbeck's) and many other's.
Thanks you guys, maybe I'll try to see if there are any of those hairstyle uploads online that I can try to do better ones. Or maybe if I mess around and use "clone" instead of "smudge" on her hair I could make it look better. I'll mess around with it later today, I'll be back online later this afternoon.

The parents will have to live with their poor judgement for the rest of their lives, that would be a death sentence for me.

Me too packerdog. I know that none of us are perfect, but I just hope that all of the publicity surrounding this case serves to remind parents that you've just got to make sure someone is watching your children 24/7. Its NEVER safe to leave them alone.

New info from here: http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/

"New information about Madeleine's abduction expected this afternoon
Police spokesman: “At any moment, other persons may be called to be questioned by Police or witnesses can be formally accused” "

This actually made my heart skip a beat...!!

This would actually be GREAT news---

But it is now almost 10 pm in PT...the blog entry was at 1pm I saw. Nothing about this on skynews or BBC page.
Parents left today to bring plight awareness to Madrid.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

...article on police frustration with no new leads (written early this morning UKtime)

Thanks for the link Jdee......lets hope we do hear new information today.

I read the foreign article and the way I read it (being oddly translated to English) was they were expecting something back on the cell phone analyis used during that time in that area, and they were looking at the Russian Guy again....
I am keeping hopeful here...

New info from here: http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/

"New information about Madeleine's abduction expected this afternoon
Police spokesman: “At any moment, other persons may be called to be questioned by Police or witnesses can be formally accused” "

This actually made my heart skip a beat...!!

Mine too, gave me goosebumps.

It's too bad that one of McCann's didn't stay behind, if there's a break, if prayer's are answered and Maddie is rescued, it will take hours for them to get back.

If police are saying something is going down this afternoon or tonight, it must not involve them because the police know they are out of the country. Interesting too that the blog spoke of the heavy police presence yesterday when they were also gone. Did they recover some evidence?

Tomorrow, both McCanns will be giving an exclusive interview to the Today show.

I am a mom and adore my children so it is with a heavy heart that I have to be honest and say I really don't think this little girl is coming home. She is only trouble to a dark underworld that does NOT want to be disturbed. Whether she was kidnapped for adoption or a much sadder fate she is much to great a risk to keep alive. I would do anything to be wrong but desperation is a force that can make even decent people do crazy things.

Jubie

Found a free online hairstyle thing (for registered users) at iVillage and did 3 different hairstyles and 3 different colors...

67osyl1.jpg

Thats amazing SieSie and once again I thank you for your effort.
It really is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Found a free online hairstyle thing (for registered users) at iVillage and did 3 different hairstyles and 3 different colors...

67osyl1.jpg

Amazing. I hadn't been able to picture her looking like a boy before you did these pictures and the one's before. That one on the far left of the new batch could totally pass for a boy.

67osyl1.jpg

Thanks SieSie.....it really alters her looks-doesn't it.

And imagine a buzz cut, perhaps an eyebrow piercing, sunglasses to hide the distinct eye and boy's clothes. :mad:

And if the perps have her in any area that is not filled with aware English speaking tourists or expats, they will be just considered as any other holiday tourists this time of year.

I hope we hear some good news soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member