Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the LE might have made a slight advancement in their investigation, as per the links posted above, please let there be something that will lead them to Madelaine and this whole thing can be laid to rest.
I have everything crossed that they are getting nearer to solving this case.

SieSie - thank you for the photos. I'm like you, I need to see it before I can understand what it looks like. These photos are great! Different hair really does make a difference.

In the Skynews article's picture - doesn't Ms. McCann look pregnant? I did a double take.

I hope we are really going to hear about a break. I'm in the states and I don't know what time it is over there. I'm going to have to go find a "time" site that shows all the different times zones in the world.

I also have everything crossed that there is a solid lead or that they have found Madeline!

Salem

SieSie - thank you for the photos. I'm like you, I need to see it before I can understand what it looks like. These photos are great! Different hair really does make a difference.

Salem

You (and everyone else) are very welcome. I wish they had kids styles at that website, all the styles were for adults. And, yes, hairstyle and color makes a huuuge difference!!

Prayers for Maddie and her family.

I am unable to access this link, which is quite disturbing as there was another link in this thread that I could not access either, and there were other posters who couldnt also. Is there any other poster have the same problem.

It won't open this morning for me either, but last night was fine. I also couldn't get the earlier link you speak of which I believe was from the Sun newspaper in the UK (pic and article about Murat's ex-wife and daughter), but had been before it too went down. I wonder if the servers (and/or those whom maintain them) in the UK aren't quite as good as we have here in the US?

It won't open this morning for me either, but last night was fine. I also couldn't get the earlier link you speak of which I believe was from the Sun newspaper in the UK (pic and article about Murat's ex-wife and daughter), but had been before it too went down. I wonder if the servers (and/or those whom maintain them) in the UK aren't quite as good as we have here in the US?
That seems quite suspicious to me, why cant we access those links any more, they have been censored maybe and taken of the net, as information on this case is not forthcoming, when there is some its taken off. Very fishy.

Today show, "They have moved mountains in the search, . . . almost non-stop coverage in the UK, despite all that, no solid clues". "Because no ransom demand, believe it is professional kidnapping, . . . parents still insist she is alive somewhere".

Parents: Mom, "first 4 days the worst, taking strength from faith, no evidence she isn't alive". Father's accent much heavier and hard to understand than the Mom, father speaks of distinctive right eye, "other than that a normal little girl". Dad holding up picture. Mom, "twins realize Maddie is gone, point at her picture, were used to some time away from Madeleine as they went to school separate from her, feel fortunate they don't have the concept of how much time it's been.". Hope someone from public will report anything suspicious. Father speaking of their awareness of wider issue of missing children and abuse of children.

End.

If anyone is having probs accessing the 15 Key Blunders I could copy/paste them onto the forum-as long as it wouldn't be wasting too much space.

If anyone is having probs accessing the 15 Key Blunders I could copy/paste them onto the forum-as long as it wouldn't be wasting too much space.
CarpeDiems posted the link again and it worked. Cant believe what I read, what a mess.
Thanks MoonGoddess.

could be from anyone! A previous tenant, a repairperson, a maid, resort staff anyone could have left this DNA. I would like to know where in the apartment it was found. This would be like saying that DNA from other than your family members was found in your hotel room. The fact that it wsa found in there and does "not match any current suspects" is a non-issue, really...So what?

Thank you for posting this new article.

could be from anyone! A previous tenant, a repairperson, a maid, resort staff anyone could have left this DNA. I would like to know where in the apartment it was found. This would be like saying that DNA from other than your family members was found in your hotel room. The fact that it wsa found in there and does "not match any current suspects" is a non-issue, really...So what?

Thank you for posting this new article.

I agree Laurajean.

but at least it doesn't match Murat's - wonder if that puts him in the clear?

Neither does the DNA match that of the only named suspect in the case, property developer Robert Murat, the paper added.

Thanks for the link MG-

I agree with both of you--this DNA find is basically worthless. I am suprised they only found one sample!!

Bet they were feeling pressur to release something:silenced:

also from same link--a timeline

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070601/tts-uk-portugal-girl-timeline-ca02f96_1.html

notice how this one says window and door were jimmed---

so much misinformation from so many sources, hard to know what the truth is:banghead:

I agree with all of you, the DNA isn't going to mean much. Unless they could match it to a local suspect that had no reason to ever be in that room.

I watched a special 20/20 did about a year ago on how clean cruise ships and hotels are. They went in and did forensics and a bunch of other tests in various rooms after they were so called cleaned, different companies running the places they tested, they found semen and urine and all kinds of nasty bacteria on the beds, door handles, light switches, the refrigerator, it was gross and quite enlightening.

It's another needle in a haystack to find the originator of what was left in the McCann's apartment, and likely would be unrelated to her disappearance. It's going to take them many months, if ever, to solve this piece of the puzzle. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum