Madeleine McCann found?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been following this case closely but according to this article the timeline changed because of the eye witnesses. The first witness saw a man carrying a child at 9:20 turned out to be an innocent British man. The Smiths saw the man in the efit carrying a child at 10pm. The Smiths came forward in with this info in 2008.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...imewatch-police-receive-2372337#ixzz2hk64CZiM
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Wow, always learning something new about these very odd parents. If they aren't directly responsible for what happened to little Madeleine, they are certainly responsible in that they were beyond irresponsible and negligent. And these people are medical doctors ? Really? Totally Disgusting. :facepalm:
She also revealed how Madeleine had asked her that morning why she had not comforted her and her brother Sean, then aged 18 months, when they woke the night before.

Kate said: “We all woke up around 7.30 and went through to have breakfast and it was at that point that Madeleine said ‘where were you when Sean and I cried last night?’ And it was one of those questions that kind of throws you.”

So, was this not a clue to this horrible woman that she should give serious consideration toward improving her parenting techniques? Am I missing something? :facepalm:

Wow, always learning something new about these very odd parents. If they aren't directly responsible for what happened to little Madeleine, they are certainly responsible in that they were beyond irresponsible and negligent. And these people are medical doctors ? Really? Totally Disgusting. :facepalm:

So, was this not a clue to this horrible woman that she should give serious consideration toward improving her parenting techniques? Am I missing something? :facepalm:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

THE only reason why she has said this (which she did by the way years back) is because the witness above said she heard the child crying for OVER AN HOUR. Its all in the rogatory statements.

So she had to say something, and make flip of it.

SCENARIO.

You leave your children and go off campus to some bar further up the road. The children are left for over an hour and one is heard crying and crying for her mummy i believe even the staff at ocean club were alerted about this.

So when you got home your chlid would have been sobbing and crying and exhausted....

So the next night what do you do.

YOU GO OUT AGAIN leaving the children on their own AGAIN.

IF I was allowed to swear on here i would.

I was soooooo angry over this. Just this one thing makes me madder then hell.

HOW COULD YOU......how could you leave your child again. JUST beyond me really sorry it makes me so upset i could cry.

And people defend this women. GOD BLESS MADDY is all i can say.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24528530

"There had also been an intruder in a property within the holiday complex where a British family with two children were staying the year before, he added.

Police are also looking at possibly bogus charity collectors operating in the area at the time and have released two e-fit images of Portuguese men they would like to identify.

One is of a man aged 40 to 45, who knocked on the door of the apartment where the McCanns were due to stay on 25 April or 26 April between 2.30pm and 3pm, saying that he was a charity collector.

The other, aged 25 to 30, approached a property on the Rua do Ramalhete, near the Ocean Club, at around 4pm on 3 May.

Police have also released e-fit images of two men seen in the area around the time that Madeleine disappeared. Two are of fair-haired men who fit similar descriptions.

One is of a man who was seen twice by the same witness near the flat where the McCanns were staying. He was 30 to 35, thin, with short hair, shaving spots on his face and was wearing a black leather jacket"

OMG OMG OMG :banghead::banghead:

ALL these sightings were discussed and finished with by the PJ, everyone i believe accounted for, or of no significance.

I have followed it from the very minute the story hit our headlines.

ALL THESE THINGS have been done to death. Even spotty man, you can google him and find him on IMAGES, he is very scary lol.

Unfortunately, I think someone was visiting the country to have sex with a child and someone took Madeleine to meet those needs. I believe a staff member went in a grabbed her (had a key) and gave her to a waiting man for $$$. JMO

I think this is entirely plausible. Someone could have been watching the McCanns and Maddie. It was not the first time they left the kids alone. One night, the McCanns had to be called back from where ever they were having dinner because Maddie was crying so much another guest complained. Staff would have known all about that. And they would have known when the group was checking the kids. Didn't one of the group admit they were not going inside to look at the kids, just listening at the door or window?

Salem

How can you stop your children from crying? Give them sleeping pills. I read somewhere about Kate changing Maddie's bed sheets a day after her disappearance and there was said if someone has taken sleeping pills you can identify it from the sweat.

I think this is entirely plausible. Someone could have been watching the McCanns and Maddie. It was not the first time they left the kids alone. One night, the McCanns had to be called back from where ever they were having dinner because Maddie was crying so much another guest complained. Staff would have known all about that. And they would have known when the group was checking the kids. Didn't one of the group admit they were not going inside to look at the kids, just listening at the door or window?

But McCanns did not have any checking-the-kids routine. That was estabilished pretty early on, I think. Another thing, Portugal is not some third world poverty ridden country, where it's enough to wave around with a thick wad of banknotes to find people eager to commit the most horrible crimes. It would be pretty difficult to find a member of staff wiling to participate in kidnaping and it would be very risky.

Salem

If it was planned, why not wait until immediately after a child check?

The whole abduction scenario is ridiculous IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

But McCanns did not have any checking-the-kids routine. That was estabilished pretty early on, I think. Another thing, Portugal is not some third world poverty ridden country, where it's enough to wave around with a thick wad of banknotes to find people eager to commit the most horrible crimes. It would be pretty difficult to find a member of staff wiling to participate in kidnaping and it would be very risky.

I agree about the risk factor. However, there could have been a big payoff involved since she was a white and blonde girl and in all the news reports they seem to say that that is what is valued by these sick, sick people. I do not know about any truth to that, though, but it sounds plausible.

I have not been following this case, just read the recent news reports about the police sketches that are going around....came on here and I am VERY surprised that many think that the parents are involved. Needless to say they don't mention those "minor" details in the news reports.

If she is out there somewhere, I hope she will be found, that is all we can pray for.

I agree about the risk factor. However, there could have been a big payoff involved since she was a white and blonde girl and in all the news reports they seem to say that that is what is valued by these sick, sick people.

Why would make a big and costly operation to obtain a white, blonde girl if you can get one very, very easy in Russia and few other countries of a former Soviet block? With much less of a risk and smaller costs? That has no sense whatsoever. Seriously. I bet one could kidnap a blonde female kid without all that risk even in UK or Germany for instance.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-in-missing-mccann-girl-case/article14865444/

"One witness saw a fair-haired man near the apartment twice, while an hour after Madeleine was reported missing, two blonde-haired men were seen nearby acting suspiciously.

“We have got some suggestion from the witnesses that we’ve spoken to that possibly they looked Scandinavian, or were possibly talking in German or Dutch,” said Redwood, adding they had approached police in Germany and the Netherlands to see if were aware of any known offenders who might be relevant."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-in-missing-mccann-girl-case/article14865444/

"One witness saw a fair-haired man near the apartment twice, while an hour after Madeleine was reported missing, two blonde-haired men were seen nearby acting suspiciously.

“We have got some suggestion from the witnesses that we’ve spoken to that possibly they looked Scandinavian, or were possibly talking in German or Dutch,” said Redwood, adding they had approached police in Germany and the Netherlands to see if were aware of any known offenders who might be relevant."

Scandinavian, Dutch or German paedos, hunting for white, blonde kids in Portugal? Sorry, Mr. Redwood, but that sounds like an absurd.

Why would make a big and costly operation to obtain a white, blonde girl if you can get one very, very easy in Russia and few other countries of a former Soviet block? With much less of a risk and smaller costs? That has no sense whatsoever. Seriously. I bet one could kidnap a blonde female kid without all that risk even in UK or Germany for instance.

Good point.

Maybe the M's simply annoy many people and one of those persons decided that they did not deserve to have children at all. Maybe they reasoned that the M's "cup runneth over" with the twins and considered Maddie" fair game". Maybe someone back home had planned an abduction, or sent word to others that M would be easy pickings at the resort.
Many couples stand little hope of adopting any child without lots of cash, non unorthodox couples may have an especially difficult time and no, I don't think they will get to adopt Russian babies any time soon...

So why take Maddie, and not one of her younger siblings? She was big enough to remember her parents, the twins not. So why take her?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...n-two-callers-name-man-in-e-fit-pictures.html

" Almost 1,000 people have now contacted Scotland Yard and BBC Crimewatch with information regarding Madeleine's abduction from the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.

More than 730 calls were made and 212 emails received as a result of the appeal shown on Monday night.

Among them were two independent callers who phoned police on Monday night with the same name for the man shown on the e-fit picture.

Crimewatch editor Joe Mather said the response was "truly unprecedented" and there were lots of calls from British people who were in Praia da Luz at the time but had not previously contacted police.

DCI Andy Redwood, who is leading the investigation said: "We have now had over 730 calls and 212 emails as a direct result of the specific lines of enquiry we issued yesterday concerning events in the lead up to, and on the night of Thursday 3rd May 2007 when Madeleine was abducted"

Is there really so much proof that they can completely rule out Kate and Gerry? All the official files and information show otherwise.

So why take Maddie, and not one of her younger siblings? She was big enough to remember her parents, the twins not. So why take her?

Indeed, why would anyone "take' Maddie over one of the twins, whether a parent or abducter?

Perhaps Maddie was easier to handle and look after than one of the twins, not needing diapers or special food, also maybe someone had the opportunity to get to know her a bit easier with a child than a baby.imo.
Someone did not want to separate the bond between twins?

Maddie was the one who was crying?
desired age for particular pedophiles?

Is there really so much proof that they can completely rule out Kate and Gerry? All the official files and information show otherwise.

I agree, and I really hope they are still open to investigating other possible scenarios besides something resulting in an abduction (as I don't really believe one took place)

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-been-taken-paedophile-2340020#ixzz2hogRY0fB

"The McCanns were first warned of an alarming number of Algarve incidents by British consul Bill Henderson.

Kate discovered five cases of British children being sexually abused in their beds while on holiday.

She wrote: “It broke my heart to read the terrible accounts of devastated parents and the experiences of their poor children. What these cases do demonstrate however, is that British tourists in holiday accommodation were being targeted."

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-been-taken-paedophile-2340020#ixzz2hog1pEIp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member