Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

Once again, Jane Tanner has a strange look on her face - there's something freaky about her!

I'm still around, too, but I am so obsessed with politics these days that I hardly read anything else. I'll get back to posting here after the election when things calm down. :)

picture.php

Once again, Jane Tanner has a strange look on her face - there's something freaky about her!

I'm still around, too, but I am so obsessed with politics these days that I hardly read anything else. I'll get back to posting here after the election when things calm down. :)
Very interesting picture! The first thing which struck me about it was how "tight-lipped" they all look, with their mouths pressed together. So they literally keep their mouths shut, and they have every reason to. Imo they all know far more than they admit, and this shows in the photo.

Very interesting picture! The first thing which struck me about it was how "tight-lipped" they all look, with their mouths pressed together. So they literally keep their mouths shut, and they have every reason to. Imo they all know far more than they admit, and this shows in the photo.

Interesting and astute observation. I'd love to see what a body language expert says about this photo.

Our fellow board member Tony Bennett has been very busy....

The Madeleine Foundation website went live on 20 October.

Visit: www.madeleinefoundation.org

The website features an article Tony Bennett wrote titled '30 Reasons' - i.e. 30 reasons which suggest that Madeleine was not abducted. That in itself is a trailer for the forthcoming book: "What really happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 reasons which suggest she was not abducted", which is currently being printed. It has an ISBN, namely 978-0-9507954-7-8.

They also have a slightly abridged version coming out in Spanish:
978-0-9507954-8-5

I'll let you know if I get more info...

#5 was very interesting.

I remember early in the case we discussed how Kate seemed to need an extraordinary amount of help with the children, as if she was incapable of caring for them on her own. But question 41 seems to state that the McCanns were preparing for someone in the family to legally take charge of Madeleine. So were they thinking of giving her away or letting a relative adopt her?

#5 was very interesting.

I remember early in the case we discussed how Kate seemed to need an extraordinary amount of help with the children, as if she was incapable of caring for them on her own. But question 41 seems to state that the McCanns were preparing for someone in the family to legally take charge of Madeleine. So were they thinking of giving her away or letting a relative adopt her?

Or possibly, they knew she was going to have some very expensive medical bills or needs and their income would be an issue--I know GB has nationalized health care but is some component of that income based? Or is it all flat fee with going outside the system to private doctors something people do on their own?

Somebody knows the truth about question 41 and isn't talking.

Our healthcare isnt income based,although you can pay for private consultations,ops etc if you can afford it and want to jump the waiting lists.

Me too, Colomom. I will say, however, number 27 is certainly intriguing.

I agree about 27. It seems the police could have figured out where all those poster copies were made. I wonder why they did not? It seems there couldn't have been that many places with a copy machine or a printer......

Salem

‘¿Lo que realmente le pasó a Madeleine McCann?:60 razones que sugieren que no se le secuestraron’ (2008)

Publicado por: La Fundación Madeleine (The Madeleine Foundation)
Traducido por: Susana Gonzáles
Autor: Tony Bennett M.A.
ISBN: 978-0-9507954-8-5

This Spanish translation of an abridged version of '60 Reasons' should be published by the end of November.

+++++++++++++++++++

60 Gründe, die Entführungsbehauptung der McCanns anzuzweifeln

This German translation of just the headings of our '60 Reasons' book should be published on our website soon

It is absolutely amazing that anyone would be able to catalog 60:tsktsk: reasons why the abduction of Madeleine McCann may not have happened the way it has been reported to the authorities.

The 30 reasons is overwhelming, I can't wait to see the full 60! Thanks Tony. I will be watching for the english release.

I agree about 27. It seems the police could have figured out where all those poster copies were made. I wonder why they did not? It seems there couldn't have been that many places with a copy machine or a printer......

Salem

The posters/photos being ready like that is very puzzling. It blows up many theories with regards to time table. Mind boggling...

No. 27 ALMOST points to pre-meditation. Is it possible the McCanns brought the posters to Portugal?

And what about #15.

What parent of an recently-abducted child doesn't get up every morning believing that "today my child will come home"? They grasp that hope like a life-raft, keep in constant contact with LE and hang on every shred of faith.

So why were the McCanns planning for the long-distant future and mapping out commemorative events to keep Madeleine's face and name in the news with the ultimate goal of raising funds?

And what about #15.

What parent of an recently-abducted child doesn't get up every morning believing that "today my child will come home"? They grasp that hope like a life-raft, keep in constant contact with LE and hang on every shred of faith.

So why were the McCanns planning for the long-distant future and mapping out commemorative events to keep Madeleine's face and name in the news with the ultimate goal of raising funds?

True, Calikid. And this doesn't even go into how most parents in such turmoil can barely get through the day, much less go about doing long-range planning for future events of any kind.

No. 27 ALMOST points to pre-meditation. Is it possible the McCanns brought the posters to Portugal?

Well Cali...I guess if you take in to consideration the rumors about adoption by a relative and other "red flags", you could think it was pre-meditated.

But, I tend to think it is more likely that the posters were printed by somebody close by who had a printer. Any names spring to mind? You first....

The could have been printed between 6:30PM and 10:30PM (they gave them to the PJ soon after that). That's a long time. The picture could have been e-mailed to him from someone back in the UK or it could have been on the memory of his camera.

Hi all,

I am a newbie, but just wanted to say it was Madeleine going missing that led me here to websleuths. I have been a long time lurker. The work that you are all doing is brilliant.

I havent read all up-to-date posts as yet, due to things with home life being rather hectic, but I will soon catch up with them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone