Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/2008/11/sos-madeleine-mccann-mccanns-had-access.html

SOS Madeleine McCann - "McCanns had access to confidential PJ information."

"We are no longer looking for Maddie....me, in any case, I was never hired to do that."

According to the same detective, he was allegedly never hired to look for Madeleine MCann: "We are no longer looking for Maddie..me, in any case, I was never hired to do that. All I was asked to do was gather the most details serving to direct the Portuguese investigation towards Morocco or Spain.

This former detective - who is no longer able to carry on his work - further states that the Spanish agency allegedly led British journalists to Morocco for them to meet previously selected and paid witnesses: "the aim was to spread the Moroccan lead in the media and thus confirm that it was indeed an abduction, which the Portuguese and British police did not want to believe," states the detective, stressing that he is unable to say whether theMcCanns were behind this kind of operation.

"The couple never asked me to lie about anything whatsoever. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same about the agency or the couple's entourage," the detective concludes.

(more at link)

^^^^
Very interesting Colomon, thanks for posting. Maybe someone will come out of the woodwork & give information that will reopen this case!

Wow! That's all I have to say at the moment.

Salem

colomon quoted this report: "...the Spanish agency allegedly led British journalists to Morocco for them to meet previously selected and paid witnesses: 'the aim was to spread the Moroccan lead in the media and thus confirm that it was indeed an abduction, which the Portuguese and British police did not want to believe,' states the detective..."

REPLY: Sensational stuff, if true, confirming all that we the McCann-sceptics have been saying about this case is true. But why doesn't this 'detective' make an on-the-record witness statement to the Portuguese and British police?

I think we could use this in the U.K. to demand an investigation into the Helping to Find Madeleine Fund

----------------------------------------------------------------------

colomon quoted this report: "...the Spanish agency allegedly led British journalists to Morocco for them to meet previously selected and paid witnesses: 'the aim was to spread the Moroccan lead in the media and thus confirm that it was indeed an abduction, which the Portuguese and British police did not want to believe,' states the detective..."

REPLY: Sensational stuff, if true, confirming all that we the McCann-sceptics have been saying about this case is true. But why doesn't this 'detective' make an on-the-record witness statement to the Portuguese and British police?

I think we could use this in the U.K. to demand an investigation into the Helping to Find Madeleine Fund

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was hoping that you would say that Tony.

That would indeed be an amazing revelation and worthy of being investigated.

Also, not an unbelievable or unimaginable revelation, sadly.

And why indeed doesn't the detective talk openly? Maybe the Clarence Legal Machine?

Maybe that detective was still receiving money for keeping his mouth closed? I know it is naive of me, but I am honestly shocked that PIs would deliberately interfere with a police investigation in such a way. Maybe this is why money talks? Because it is used to impede and hamper.....

Poor Maddie - to have such (IMO) deceitful parents that they would instigate or go along with such a plan.

Salem

A translation of the introduction to: "What really happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 Reasons which suggest she was not abducted"]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

30 Hauptgründe, die Entführungsbehauptung der McCanns anzuzweifeln
[30 key reasons which suggest that Madeleine was not abducted]
Einleitung
[Introduction]

Am Donnerstag, den 3. Mai 2007, gegen 22.00 Uhr, stellte Dr. Kate McCann nach ihrer eigenen Aussage im portugiesischen Ferienort Praia da Luz bei einem der regelmäßigen Kontrollen ihrer drei Kinder fest, dass ihre Tochter Madeleine aus ihrem Bett verschwunden war. Sofort verbreitete sie die Behauptung, ihre Tochter sei entführt worden.

Damit begann die wohl in der Welt berühmteste Geschichte um das Bemühen, ein angeblich entführtes Kind zu finden. Vier Monate später, im September 2007, wurden die beiden Eltern Dr. Gerry und Dr. Kate McCann von der portugiesischen Polizei zu ‚Arguidos’ im Zusammenhang mit dem Verschwinden ihrer Tochter erklärt. Das portugiesische Wort ‚Arguidos’ hat im Englischen keinen gleichwertigen Begriff und könnte mit ‚vorläufigen Verdächtigen’ übersetzt werden.

Im Juli 2008 erklärten die portugiesischen Behörden jedoch, sie hätten nicht genügend Beweise, um die beiden Doktoren in Bezug auf das Verschwinden ihrer Tochter anzuklagen. Ihr Status als ‚Arguidos’ war damit beendet. Kate und Gerry McCann erklärten sich selbst daraufhin als entlastet, obwohl die Ermittlungen in der Tat lediglich zurückgestellt, aber nicht eingestellt worden sind.

Es verging fast kein Tag, während der letzten 18 Monate, an dem nicht über Madeleine in den britischen Medien – TV, Radio und Presse - berichtet wurde, wobei die Eltern als unschuldige Opfer eines bösen Entführers hingestellt wurden. Darüber hinaus bezeichneten die Medien die portugiesische Polizei als inkompetent, stümperhaft und bösartig, weil sie die Eltern verdächtigten, mit dem Verschwinden ihres Kindes etwas zu tun zu haben. Obwohl es üblich ist, dass in solchen Fällen gegen die Eltern und das nähere Umfeld ermittelt wird, da die Entführungsbehauptung nur vorgeschoben sein könnte.

Über diesen Medienrummel, Diskussionen und Spekulationen über das Schicksal von Madeleine, ist die Tatsache aus den Augen verloren gegangen, dass die kleine Madeleine, selbst wenn sie entführt worden wäre, nicht mehr bei uns ist, weil ihre Eltern bewusst ihre Kinder Abend für Abend unbeaufsichtigt gelassen haben, derweil sie mit ihren Freunden in eine Tapas Bar gingen, um sich zu amüsieren. Diese Bar befindet sich ca. 90 m Fußweg vom Apartment der McCanns entfernt, ohne dass sie ihre Kinder sehen oder hören konnten.

In der Tat ist bekannt, dass die McCanns vom Mark Warner Personal einmal zu ihrem Apartment gerufen wurden, weil eins der Kinder, wahrscheinlich Madeleine, mehr als eineinhalb Stunden verzweifelt und flehentlich offenbar nach ihrem Daddy schrie.

Dass die McCanns ihre Kinder in Praia da Luz fünf oder sechs Nächte hintereinander alleingelassen haben, haben sie übrigens öffentlich in einem langen Artikel, erschienen am 5. August 2007 in der Zeitung ‚The Independent on Sunday’ zuzugegeben.

Die Aussagen der McCanns und deren Freunde den sogenanten ‚Tapas 9’, wie oft sie ihre Kinder kontrolliert haben und was wirklich am 3. Mai 2007 geschah, enthalten unzählige Widersprüche (siehe Grund Nr. 20) und wurden immer wieder geändert. Dies hat die Ermittlungen der portugiesischen Polizei erschwert. Hier ein Beispiel: Ursprünglich sagten sie, sie ‚kontrollierten ihre Kinder stündlich’, dann hörten wir ‚alle fünfzehn Minuten’ und schließlich schwenkten sie um zu ‚halbstündlich’. Vorsichtig ausgedrückt, gibt es erhebliche Zweifel, ob die McCanns ihre Kinder überhaupt während ihrer abendlichen ‚Ausflüge’ kontrolliert haben.

Die wichtigste Frage aber ist, wurde Madeleine überhaupt entführt, wie die Eltern behaupten und die britische Presse es ihnen zu glauben scheint? Wir glauben es nicht und legen in diesen Buch 60 Gründe dar, die dagegen sprechen.

Einer der Hauptgründe ist, dass die britischen Medien es konsequent vermieden haben, uns voll und umfassend über den Stand der Dinge zu informieren oder eine seriöse Analyse des Falles zu erstellen.
Die Sichtweise der Madeleine Stiftung (‚Madeleine Foundation’) über die Ereignisse ist exakt die gleiche wie die von Goncalo Amaral, dem Chef-Inspektor, der anfangs die Ermittlungen im Fall Madeleine leitete. Diesem wurde auf Intervention der britischen Regierung am 3. Oktober 2007 der Fall entzogen. Siehe hierzu Anhang Nr. 1.

Mancher wird sagen: ‚Die McCanns sind solange unschuldig, bis ihre Schuld bewiesen ist.’ Andere wiederum werden sagen: ‚Überlasst den zuständigen Behörden die Ermittlungen.’ Oder: ‚Die portugiesische Polizei fand nicht genug Beweise für eine Anklage, lasst sie in Ruhe’.

Wir sagen ganz einfach: ‚Die britische Bevölkerung hat das Recht auf eine faire Darlegung und Analysierung der Fakten, die nur einen Schluss zulassen, dass keine Entführung stattgefunden haben kann.’

In dem Fall der verschwundenen Madeleine haben wir ein Beispiel eines wahrlich ungewöhnlichen Paares, einerseits verdächtigt eines schwerwiegenden Verbrechens an ihrem Kinde, gleichzeitig aber unterstützt nicht nur durch die britische Regierung, sondern auch massiv von der britischen Presse durch einseitige Pro-McCann Berichterstattung - und, zu allem Überfluss erhielt Gerry McCann bei einer Polizeifeier eine Tapferkeitsmedaille.

Mancher, der sich für den Fall interessiert und versuchte herauszufinden, was mit Madeleine wirklich passiert ist und schließlich zu dem Schluss kam, dass die McCanns und deren Freunde nicht die volle Wahrheit über Madeleines Verschwinden sagten, wurde zum McCann Hasser.

All dies lässt vermuten, dass gewichtige Dinge in diesem Fall eine Rolle spielen und die britische Bevölkerung sich darüber bewusst werden sollte. Wir sind der festen Überzeugung, dass die britische Bevölkerung ein Recht darauf hat, zu erfahren, ob die Entführungsbehaup-tung der McCann einer Prüfung standhält.

Die Menschen wurden aufgefordert, großzügig für den ‚Helping Find Madeleine Fund’ zu spenden. Viele haben das getan. Rentner, die sich das kaum leisten konnten, spendeten ihre wöchentliche Rente. Sogar Kinder verzichteten wochenlang auf ihr Taschengeld, um zu spenden.
Britische Medien unterstützten unentwegt die Behauptung, Madeleine wäre entführt worden. Sie vermieden es Artikel zu drucken, die mit der Entführungsbehauptung in Konflikt geraten wären, speziell nachdem die McCanns über eine halbe Million Britische Pfund von einigen britischen Zeitungen als Schadensatz für Verleumdung erhielten.

Die Schlüsselfrage, die wir in diesem Buch stellen wollen, ist: ‚Ist sie wirklich entführt worden? Oder starb sie auf Grund eines Unfalls, vielleicht durch die Überdosis eines Beruhigungsmittels oder ein anderes Verbrechen?’ Wir sind inzwischen in einer glücklicheren Position, als noch vor drei Monaten, die vorliegenden Indizien zu prüfen, da die portugiesische Polizei viele Details ihrer Ermittlungen sowie Vernehmungsprotokolle wörtlich im Internet veröffentlich hat.

Vieles von dem, was bis dahin lediglich Presse-Spekulationen und Gerüchte waren – so wie die atemberaubenden und unheimlichen Indizien, die uns die britischen Spürhunde, Leichenspürhund Eddie und Blutspürhund Keela, lieferten – sind nun bestätigt worden.

Diese beiden hochqualifizierten Hunde, die sich bisher noch nie geirrt haben, fanden Leichengeruch und den Geruch von Blut, und zwar in dem Ferienapartment der McCanns und in dem Ende Mai gemieteten Renault Scenic. Eddie entdeckte Leichengeruch an der Kleidung von Kate McCann und Madeleine sowie an der pinkfarbenen Plüschkatze (die Kate McCann ständig bei TV-Interviews mit sich trug) sowie in dem gemieteten Haus in Praia da Luz im Juli 2007.

Weitere forensische Beweise wurden inzwischen offengelegt. Kürzliche Enthüllungen von Zeugenaussagen bei der Polizei beweisen, dass die McCanns und Freunde sehr wider-sprüchliche und ständig wechselnde Aussagen über die Ereignisse im Mai 2007 in Praia da Luz gemacht haben.
Das Wichtigste in dieser Sache ist die Wahrheit, die ganze Wahrheit.
Nur, wenn wir die ganze Wahrheit wissen, oder der Wahrheit so nah kommen, wie es die in diese Sache involvierten Personen zulassen, können wir entsprechend antworten, die richtigen Entscheidungen treffen und daraus für die Zukunft lernen.

Wir laden Sie ein, die folgenden 30 Gründe, die gegen eine Entführung sprechen und die 30 weiteren diese These untermauernden Gründe, aufmerksam zu lesen. Die dargelegten Gründe sollen helfen, besser zu verstehen, was mit Madeleine wirklich passiert ist.

+++++

We gratefully acknowledge the voluntary help of Vera Steinke in providing this translation.

Tony Bennett, The Madeleine Foundation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG...did you guys hear about the "bag of bones found in water" in the Caylee Anthony case? We need to start a new thread listing the similarities in these two cases. This is freaky!

Did I miss the translation into English for the 60 reasons, or is this the same list that Tony compiled earlier?

It's late and my brain is fried! Forgive me! However, it's always so compelling to read the facts stated plainly about Madeleine.

I thought from day 1 that Morrocan sighting was a set up1 Wasn't it said that the lady who first reported the sighting was also a doctor with some connections to GMcC?

I thought from day 1 that Morrocan sighting was a set up1 Wasn't it said that the lady who first reported the sighting was also a doctor with some connections to GMcC?

Curiously, yes, I remember it very well. I thought perhaps all British doctors routinely vacation frequently in places like Morocco or Portugal. (Doesn't anyone go to France or Italy anymore?)

Curiously, yes, I remember it very well. I thought perhaps all British doctors routinely vacation frequently in places like Morocco or Portugal. (Doesn't anyone go to France or Italy anymore?)

Huge coincidences in this case like Charlotte Pennington being in NZ same time as McCs.
Slips my mind now but was it that the doc from the Morrocan sighting was in Amsterdam same time as Gerry? If not her then someone else who figured!
BTW: apologies just noticed sp error in my previous post "Moroccan", oops!

The woman who made the reporting in Morocco lived in Leicester - close to the McCanns.

Here are some links on the Morocco sightings. There were 4 that were heavily reported:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-483347/I-saw-Madeleine-Morocco-says-second-witness.html
A British holidaymaker has told police he saw Madeleine McCann in Morocco six days after she vanished.
The man said he is sure he saw the missing youngster in Marrakesh on May 9.

http://gazetadigitalarquivo.blogspot.com/2007/06/report-sent-to-british-police-about.html
Mari Olli, The Norwegian social worker who says that she saw Madeleine McCann in Morroco is married to Ray Polard, born and raised at Leicester, and the couple lived for some time in Groby, a ten minutes ride from Rothley, where the McCann live, and five minutes from the hospital where Gerry MaCann works. Mari Olli and her husband live in Spain, Málaga. (May 9)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568109/Detectives-probe-Madeleine-McCann-sighting.html
Naoual Malhi, a Spanish woman of Moroccan origin, claimed to have spotted the pair in the village of Fnidk on August 21.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-Madeleine-Morocco-sent-shivers-spine.html
Clara Torres and the famous photo: The woman who took a picture in Morocco of a small girl with striking similarities to Madeleine McCann said today: 'It sent shivers down my spine' (August 31)

A few more listed here: http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2007/10/police-asked-interpol-to-investigate.html

Also it was reported:

http://www.nowpublic.com/crime/made...n-hotline-report-madeleines-sightings-morocco
The hotline set up by the McCann, in Spain, received 275 calls until 8.00pm of yesterday, October 25, according to Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia. Most calls were from British citizens that have been on holidays in Morocco and gave information about alleged sightings of Madeleine in that North-African country.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now with the latest news about Metado 3 and the "paid witnesses" it makes all of these sightings suspect.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/

Do people outside the UK realise how restricted we are here?

Big business keeps us trapped - free speech is owned by the press, the press complaints commission chairman is married to the woman who took Gerry McCann to Washington!

Lets hope at least we get the truth of the lie in the public domain and people begin to ask, not 'who abducted madeleine?' but 'what happened to the child?' or 'What did the McCanns and their friends do with the child?'...and 'Why have the McCanns not been challenged by media or law in the UK?'

Here are some links on the Morocco sightings. There were 4 that were heavily reported:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-483347/I-saw-Madeleine-Morocco-says-second-witness.html
A British holidaymaker has told police he saw Madeleine McCann in Morocco six days after she vanished.
The man said he is sure he saw the missing youngster in Marrakesh on May 9.

http://gazetadigitalarquivo.blogspot.com/2007/06/report-sent-to-british-police-about.html
Mari Olli, The Norwegian social worker who says that she saw Madeleine McCann in Morroco is married to Ray Polard, born and raised at Leicester, and the couple lived for some time in Groby, a ten minutes ride from Rothley, where the McCann live, and five minutes from the hospital where Gerry MaCann works. Mari Olli and her husband live in Spain, Málaga. (May 9)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568109/Detectives-probe-Madeleine-McCann-sighting.html
Naoual Malhi, a Spanish woman of Moroccan origin, claimed to have spotted the pair in the village of Fnidk on August 21.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-Madeleine-Morocco-sent-shivers-spine.html
Clara Torres and the famous photo: The woman who took a picture in Morocco of a small girl with striking similarities to Madeleine McCann said today: 'It sent shivers down my spine' (August 31)

A few more listed here: http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2007/10/police-asked-interpol-to-investigate.html

Also it was reported:

http://www.nowpublic.com/crime/made...n-hotline-report-madeleines-sightings-morocco
The hotline set up by the McCann, in Spain, received 275 calls until 8.00pm of yesterday, October 25, according to Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia. Most calls were from British citizens that have been on holidays in Morocco and gave information about alleged sightings of Madeleine in that North-African country.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now with the latest news about Metado 3 and the "paid witnesses" it makes all of these sightings suspect.

There was never any doubt in my mind that all sightings were suspect, as I am sure that the holy pair of Rothley know damned well where their daughter is and what happened.

There was never any doubt in my mind that all sightings were suspect, as I am sure that the holy pair of Rothley know damned well where their daughter is and what happened.

There have been people come forward who have stated they was offered money by Metado ( the McCanns PI's) to state they had seen sightings of Madeleine when they in fact hadnt seen her at all :(

There have been people come forward who have stated they was offered money by Metado ( the McCanns PI's) to state they had seen sightings of Madeleine when they in fact hadnt seen her at all :(

Do you suppose that this means Retardo 3 knows what really happened to Maddie??

The more people that know the truth the better the chances of the truth coming out.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/

Do people outside the UK realise how restricted we are here?

Big business keeps us trapped - free speech is owned by the press, the press complaints commission chairman is married to the woman who took Gerry McCann to Washington!

Lets hope at least we get the truth of the lie in the public domain and people begin to ask, not 'who abducted madeleine?' but 'what happened to the child?' or 'What did the McCanns and their friends do with the child?'...and 'Why have the McCanns not been challenged by media or law in the UK?'

I did not realize Refugee, but I have learned alot since then. I also learned that many of the american media are idiots and publish alot of things that with a bit of research could be proven false. Our media are sheep in many ways.

Once Tony B. gets his booklet published and people read it I think many blinders will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnid