Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped ~

This is just sad :mad:. Jolie knows nothing about this case. And Barnaby - I agree, I don't particularly like Jolie either. She changes her tune to often without showing any "realness" if you know what I mean?

Salem

Yes I know what you mean Salem, she is so false & up her own *advertiser censored***, please excuse my vulgarity but this woman defies anything that is sacred in the true meaning of a mother yet she adds to her family like she is Mother Teresa! If she is as concerned about child welfare as she pretends to be she should be speaking out against what the McCanns did not supporting them!

Tell me what true mother (& here on this site there are many truly caring mothers) who really respects her children would confess their sexual deviances to a magazine for publicity? I would shudder to think that in years to come my kids would read in the archives that I loved knife sex!

This woman ploughed through national red tape to adopt her latest aquisition regardless of the feelings of the child's family. The boys grandmother who raised him has just died. Her last wish was that she could see the child again, did Jolie with all her money facilitate that? NO! Says it all really! She is sooooooo all about her!

However, in fairness, I will say that the children would be looked after & not left alone like the McCanns did!

As far as AJ, I will be very upset if she gets her Chinese girl in the next year....I have a friend who has been approved by the Chinese government for an adoption and has been waiting for her child for almost 2 years! This awaited for child will be the center of the couple's existence, not just another accessory to hand off to a nanny to throw on the pile!

I have been bothered about a couple photographs from the McCann's personal collection for quite some time. These 2 pictures have been credited to Professional Photographer, Paul Grover. I am referring to these:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w204/iNTERESTEDWOMAN/Maddieinpool.jpg
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w204/iNTERESTEDWOMAN/i297687177_23774_5.jpg

Here is a little info on Paul Grover:

http://www.paulgroverphotos.co.uk/gallery/index.html

Paul Grover has been working as a photographer for the Daily Telegraph since 1991.
Covering news, sports and features in the UK and abroad.
And in diverse locations as the North Pole to South America, Africa, The Middle East and Asia.
Over the years, Paul’s gathered an extensive portfolio - which has contributed to an invaluable wealth of experience.
Including civil wars & famine, Prime Ministers past & present, weddings & celebrity events, football world cups, party political conferences, business, political & celebrity portraits.
Okay, this guy Paul Grover is a famous potographer. He shoots famous political figures, sports figures, celebrity events. He's an AP photographer who covered Obama's trip to London. Several pictures are credited to him of Obama and David Cameron. He's not the kind of guy you call up one day and say hey, why don't you stop by the house and take some topless pictures of my toddler in her kiddie pool and a family picture of us middle-class family. Not once, but at least twice. These pictures were not taken on the same day, Maddies bangs are longer in the pool picture. Also, the pool picture has been cropped vertically. The pixel dimensions are not equal to the family photo. The height is less, which proves to me, it was cropped to make it look innocent.

I've been trying to find a link between Grover and Brian Kennedy, and since Kennedy is a rich and famous sports team owner, they could know each other from that. I think there is something downright disgusting about Kennedy, Grover and McCann. Anyone have anything you can add on Grover? Why does he take pictures of little middle class topless British girls and US presidential candidates? I smell a rat.

Sorry not to continue the discussion about Mr Grover - I want to get back to analysing the remarkable statements by the 'Tapas 9' now being released and translated.

I reproduce this copyright article, re Matthew Oldfield's statement, from 'Enfants Kidnappes' and comment on it in bold:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Matthew David Oldfield’s Statement

Under the supervision of Inspector Patricia D. It starts at 11.30, on the 5th of April.

REPLY: In an ideal world, it would have been much sooner - within 12 hours of Madeleine's 'disappearance' if at all possible

++++++++++

Since M O doesn’t speak Portuguese, Angela F M, an interpreter under oath is helping. As happened with the other statements, this statement has been read, its contents explained, and M.O. agreed to his own statement and signed it. So did the interpreter. This is the usual process with the statemnts since the beginning. When the interpreter signs the statements he/she commits himself/herself towards justice as regards the authenticity of the statement.

M.O. states that it is spontaneously and willingly that he does his statement. He is on holidays in Portugal, at the Ocean Club in P d L, since April the 28th, and is due to go back to England on the 5th of May.

He has known Madeleine’s parents for about 5 years. (He then names the people and children in the group). David andd Fiona gave them the idea of spending the holidays there. They did the hotel reservations, between 4 and 5 months ago. Since they arrived in Portugal, until yesterday night, the daily routine was that in the morning, they got up between 6.30am and 8am, walked to the Millenium, which took about ten minutes. Only Madeleine’s parents, Madeleine and the twins, had breakfast in their flats, the children being still too small.

After breakfast, the children were dropped at the Kid’s Club. Madeleine and Emma [name chnaged] went to a mini-club, the other children went to another club for younger children. It was the habit at lunch-time to meet in one of the apartments occupied by people from the group to have lunch with the children. During the afternoon, the children took a nap under the supervision of a grown up.

The other grown ups did sports inside the complex. After their nap, the children went back to the Kids’ Club.

REPLY: Hmmm. So, 12.30pm, back for some lunch in one of their apartments, then they all leave to play sport, leaving one adult in charge of 8 children. He doesn't say if they all the adults come back just beofre 2.30pm to take the children back to the mini-club/Kid's Club for the afternoon session. Also, Gerry McCann's 'last photo' of Madeleine and Sean with Gerry by the pool is not conisistent with what Matthew Oldfield says here. According to him, the children would all be having a nap before 2.30pm and then their parents (presumably) would take them all down to the kids' clubs.

++++++++++

At about 4.45pm, the children used to have dinner at the Tapas restaurant. Then they went to play to the playground, supervised by one grown-up.

REPLY: I assume the Paraiso is 'The Tapas restaurant'? So, dinner at the Tapas say 5pm to 6pm/6.30pm, then playing in the playground for another hour or so. Again, only one adult in charge of all 8 children?

++++++++++

Around 8.00pm, the children went to bed, and the grown ups had dinner together at the Tapas restaurant.

REPLY: But David Payne said that Madeleine McCann and the twins were already changed for bed, dressed in white and 'looking like angels' when he went there 'to check on Kate' at around 6.30pm!!

++++++++++

During their dinner, their children slept in their own apartment without any grown up supervising. M.O. adds that since the apartments were at a one minute walk from the restaurant, one grown up, at random, frequently went to see the children. While at the Kids’ Club, Madeleine had gone to the beach with the staff, but M O doesn’t know how many times.

The other activities of the children took place inside the complex. M.O. declares that Madeleine’s parents’ apartment is just before his.

The evening of the disappearance.

The day has been like before. Same as the other evenings, he and his wife left their daughter asleep and went to the Tapas restaurant, where Gerry and Kate had already arrived, probably 5 minutes before them.

REPLY: Hmmm. He does not mention the fact that neither the McCanns nor their three children were in the 'Tapas restaurant' that evening, as the photos revealed in the News of the World made clear. The McCanns' cover stories for what they were doing at this time appear to be (1) we were all having 'high tea' with the nanny Charlotte Pennington 'somewhere near the Tapas bar' [actual place not stated] at around 5pm to 6pm or (2) in Gerry McCann's case: 'I was playing tennis...or rather I was 'hanging around the tennis courts as I could not play any longer because of my Achilles tendon'.

++++++++++

David and Fiona arrived last, it would be around 9. Around 9.05, he went to the apartments, especially by the windows of all the children’s bedrooms. Not hearing noise, he thought they were asleep. All the windows wer closed, including the windows that led into the 4th appartment, where Madeleine was.

REPLY: Matthew Oldfield repeats the time line that Russell O'Brien was busily writing down on a scrap of paper [or, as we read elsewhere, on the torn-off cover from one of Madeleine's books]. Russell O'Brien has committed himself to a 'check' at around 9.00pm. He doesn't go into the apartment, and says the shutters are shut.

++++++++++

Yet, Gerry, Madeleine’s Daddy, went towards the appartments to check if Madeleine and the twins were asleep. Gerry may have gone into his flat, and checked if Madeleine and the twins were asleep in their bedroom, which was rather dark. The bedroom door was ajar. 5 minutes later, Gerry was back at the restaurant with the group.

REPLY: How does Matthew Oldfield know 'the apartment was rather dark'? At some stage, Gerry McCann must have told him. He would hardly have passed this remark on the night on returning to the Tapas bar. He wouldn't have said: "Guess what, Matt, the apartment was rather dark when I checked". No, Matthew Oldfield has been told this by Gerry McCann later - as they are comparing notes and working out what to tell the police. The same goes for the statement that the bedroom door was ajar - again, not something he would casually mention to Oldfield on returning to the Tapas bar.

Of course, Gerry was not back at the Tapas bar 'after 5 minutes'. According to Gerry McCann's own testimony, it was '15-20 minutes'.

In addition, no explanation whatsoever is offered as to what Matthew Oldfield was doing checking the apartment at 9.05pm when Gerry McCann says this is the precise time he set off to do his check.

++++++++++

The inspector having asked the question, M.O. says that he doesn’t know if Gerry met someone, he didn’t say.

During the meal, it was the habit that every 15 minutes (like every evening), one of the grown ups went to the bedrooms to see if the children were asleep. Normally the checking was done inside (visual checking). But to be honest, it happened that they only checked from outside, next to the bedroom windows (auditive checking).

REPLY: The '15 minutes' was no doubt said by Oldfield before the 'Tapas 9' all agreed to say that the checking was 'every half hour'. Also, he is quoted as saying: "One of the grown ups went to the bedrooms to see if the children were asleep". This is quite clear. One grown up went (singular), to check on the bedrooms (plural) to see if the children (plural) were asleep. It seems as though he is giving the clear impression here that one of the group went to check on all apartments. Yet Dianne Webster has been repeatedly quoted as saying that 'each couple was responsible for their own checking'.

++++++++++

As usual, dinner started at 9.30pm. At about 9.25pm, M.O. went into his flat and into Madeleine’s flat for the children’s checking. He specifies that the door of the 4th flat (where Madeleine and the twins were) was ajar, and that there was some sort of light, enough for him to see the twins in their cots. He couldn’t see the bed in which Madeleine slept, but as everything was quiet, he concluded that she was asleep. The light came from some artificial light, not from inside the bedroom, rather from outside. It seems to him that the shutters of the couple’s bedroom were open, without knowing if the window was open also.

REPLY: So many questions about this. So he entered the flat? Well, why didn't he at 9.05pm? Did Gerry McCann give him a key? - presumably not, as Oldfield tells us later that he ewalked in through an unlocked door. Through which door did he enter? Did he make sure the doors were locked when he left? How come Matthew Oldfield suddenly started checking on more than one apartment? Why did he check when Gerry had presumably reported back at 9.25pm that the kids were O.K.? And why does he suddenly remember making a check at 9.30pm when Russell O'Brien's carefully-written timeline, handed to police earlier, makes no mention whatsoever of a 9.30pm check by him?

Then we have what seems IMO to be a blatant and not-too-subtle attempt to create the scenario of the abductor having stolen Madeleine before his check at 9.30pm. For this to work, Matthew Oldfield asks us and the police to accept that:
1. He did 2 checks in the space of 25 minutes when Russell O'Brien's note says he did only one
2. He did not enter the apartment on the first of his two visits but apparently did on the second visit
3. He checked moreorless the same time as Gerry McCann did at around 9.05pm
4. He checked again at 9.30pm just 5 minutes after Gerry McCann returned from talking to Jeremy Wilkins
5. He entered the children's room and remembers seeing the twins asleep but not Madeleine
6. He 'thinks' the apartment was 'somewhat lighter' from artificial light outside
7. He 'thinks' the shutters were open but is not sure.

He is asking us to believe rather a lot

++++++++++

The apartment comprises 2 bedrooms, a living room, kitchenette and toilet. One of the windows in the couple’s bedroom can be seen from the restaurant. The children’s bedroom windows look over the road inside the complex. Then M.O. went back to the restaurant.

He specifies that there are 2 windows in the bedroom. The twins’ cots were in the middle of the room, and Madeleine’s bed was against the wall facing the wall that had the 2 windows with an access inside the complex. The door he used to get into the flat was closed but unlocked. He doesn’t know if it is Madeleine’s parents habit to leave it unlocked, considering it can be seen from the restaurant.

REPLY: Destroying the McCanns' initial claim that their doors were locked.

++++++++++

Around 10pm, Kate, Madeleine’s mother, went to her appartment to check on her children. She came back utterly shocked and screaming, saying that Madeleine was no longer in her bedroom. At that time, all the grown ups were in the restaurant. They all went into Madeleine’s bedroom, saw that the twins were normally asleep.

REPLY: All went in? All 9 adults? His account differs in one important respect from that of Charlotte Pennington, who is certain the twins were not in their cots - and she also says she was the 'first to arrive' there - ahead of the 'Tapas 9'. In her statement, she says that she assumed that friends of the McCanns had moved the twins to the apartment of one of their friends.

++++++++++

There was no sign of a burglary. Only, one of the windows in the children’s bedroom was open. The window and the shutters were open.

Neither during the holidays nor yesterday, anything seemed out of the ordinary. None from the group had a different behaviour, especially Gerry, Kate, none of the children either.

Question: And outside the group?

No, nothing out of the ordinary, nothing in particular. The compex is quiet, and nothing out of the ordinary happened. During daytime, the children were taken care of by the staff of the Kids' Club. He doesn’t know if Madeleine has any disease or if she is under some medication. Madeleine is very energetic, obedient, communicates well, is an extrovert. Both her parents are very sociable, communicate well, are happy people, and prudent. The couple has an excellent relationship with their children and treats the three of them equally. The 3 children have been eagerly waited for by their parents and were born through 'in vitro' fecundation [IVF].

M.O. thinks it is a kidnapping, and a ransom is going to be asked from the parents, as they are quite well off, financially speaking.

REPLY: IMO this is a totally fabricated statement, with many contradictions between his account and those of others, and many unexplained answers and important details left out. Oldfield invented much of this statement in order to enhance the probability of the abduction theory taking hold. IMO he knows fine well what has become of Madeleine

++++++++++++++++++++

Copyright Enfants Kidnappes translated by Marie Nicholas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been bothered about a couple photographs from the McCann's personal collection for quite some time. These 2 pictures have been credited to Professional Photographer, Paul Grover. I am referring to these:

Okay, this guy Paul Grover is a famous potographer. He shoots famous political figures, sports figures, celebrity events. He's an AP photographer who covered Obama's trip to London. Several pictures are credited to him of Obama and David Cameron. He's not the kind of guy you call up one day and say hey, why don't you stop by the house and take some topless pictures of my toddler in her kiddie pool and a family picture of us middle-class family. Not once, but at least twice. These pictures were not taken on the same day, Maddies bangs are longer in the pool picture. Also, the pool picture has been cropped vertically. The pixel dimensions are not equal to the family photo. The height is less, which proves to me, it was cropped to make it look innocent.

I've been trying to find a link between Grover and Brian Kennedy, and since Kennedy is a rich and famous sports team owner, they could know each other from that. I think there is something downright disgusting about Kennedy, Grover and McCann. Anyone have anything you can add on Grover? Why does he take pictures of little middle class topless British girls and US presidential candidates? I smell a rat.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/193...ehab-after-'threatening-to-kill-himself'.html

Photo of famous England photographer Paul Gascoigne by Paul Grover

and recent photo by Paul Grover at the crime scene of another London teenager stabbed to death

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...Shakilus-Townsend-pleaded-for-his-mother.html

and another Paul Grover photograph here:

http://article.wn.com/view/2008/07/11/Friendly_fire_disaster_Nine_British_paratroopers_mistaken_fo/

P.S. There is another photograph of Madeleine in what some have described as a suggestive pose and there has also been debate about the 'ice cream' photograph. I assume Grover did not take either of those?

This photo of a 3-year-old is certainly unusual:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...ddieinpool.jpg

But then kids that age can make all sorts of faces to camera

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the point of this about Paul Grover.........he's a photographer - he takes photographs!

snipped to save space...++++++++++

Around 10pm, Kate, Madeleine’s mother, went to her appartment to check on her children. She came back utterly shocked and screaming, saying that Madeleine was no longer in her bedroom. At that time, all the grown ups were in the restaurant. They all went into Madeleine’s bedroom, saw that the twins were normally asleep.

REPLY: All went in? All 9 adults? His account differs in one important respect from that of Charlotte Pennington, who is certain the twins were not in their cots - and she also says she was the 'first to arrive' there - ahead of the 'Tapas 9'. In her statement, she says that she assumed that friends of the McCanns had moved the twins to the apartment of one of their friends.

++++++++++

Copyright Enfants Kidnappes translated by Marie Nicholas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Funny he states all the adults were at the resturant. Jane Tanner said in the Panorama interview she was already back in her apartment when Kate sounded the alarm.

What a sack of liers.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/panorama/7106086.stm

BILTON: According to the McCann timeline, at about 9.30 Matt Oldfield is the next to check on the children. Remember Gerry McCann says he had closed the bedroom door, but Matt Oldfield says he finds it open. He doesn't go in the room, he sees the twins but can't see Madeleine's bed. Because there's no noise he assumes everything is okay. At about 10 it's Kate McCann's turn to check on the children. The bedroom door is still open. As she closes it she feels a draft and knows something is wrong. A shutter on the side of the apartment they couldn't see from the tapas bar is open. Madeleine is missing. Kate McCann says she searches the flat three times before raising the alarm. Jane Tanner says that by this time she is already back in her apartment.

JANE: I went out to the front door of our apartment and then I saw Rachael came and said: "Oh Madeleine's gone!" So that was the first that I heard about it. And then I saw Kate and Fiona running around shouting 'Madeleine' and Kate said to me: "Jane, Madeleine's gone! Madeleine's gone!" and that was the first that I heard.

Agree IW!
1. Not in a zillion years would I allow my young daughter to be photographed naked or semi naked by any man!
2. Whet the heck is this guy doing photographing for the McCanns? I questioned this photograph way back when the debate about the ice cream cone pic was ongoing!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/193...ehab-after-'threatening-to-kill-himself'.html

Photo of famous England photographer Paul Gascoigne by Paul Grover

and recent photo by Paul Grover at the crime scene of another London teenager stabbed to death

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...Shakilus-Townsend-pleaded-for-his-mother.html

and another Paul Grover photograph here:

http://article.wn.com/view/2008/07/11/Friendly_fire_disaster_Nine_British_paratroopers_mistaken_fo/

P.S. There is another photograph of Madeleine in what some have described as a suggestive pose and there has also been debate about the 'ice cream' photograph. I assume Grover did not take either of those?

This photo of a 3-year-old is certainly unusual:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...ddieinpool.jpg

But then kids that age can make all sorts of faces to camera

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony, I cannot see the photograph in your last link if you could post again please, TIA!

No I don't think that Grover took the ice cream pic but then who knows?

Regarding your Analysis of Matthew Oldfield's statement post, I absolutely agree wih you so many discrepancies, this is fabricated! Thank you for taking the time to comment on all of that Tony!
Interesting that this statement puts the famous "last" photograph into question, many people have questioned the authenticity of that Picture from day 1!

Grover is one of the many famous "friends" the McCanns have, no mater how much they try to portrait they are your average middle class family, we all know isn't true.

Grover is one of the many famous "friends" the McCanns have, no mater how much they try to portrait they are your average middle class family, we all know isn't true.

Indeed SleuthMom, they appear to have many famous "friends" which would lead us to believe that they really in the upper echelons of society not middle class. However, a degree of wealth usually accompanies this status &:
1. they didn't put up one penny as a reward for Madeleine's recovery
&
2. they needed the fund to pay mortgage instalments so I am a little bit confused here! Just what "currency" are they using to exert all this influence?

Interestedwoman and Barnaby, take a look at this picture as well as the comments:

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2007/12/strange-picture-of-madeleine-from-paul.html

Yes Sleuth, another provocative pic of Madeleine, I had actually forgotten about that one! Comments are very interesting! What the hell were these people thinking & WHY? I really don't even want to think about the why!
Remember the taxi man who insists that he took Madeleine in his taxi with someone who looked like Kate & two men, to a hotel where there was a conference ongoing, British diplomats in attendance? The mind boggles!
This picture was also taken by Paul Grover, I think this guy should be investigated! If this was a simple fun shot captured at home then maybe it would be ok but this is a staged pose of a 3 year old for a professional photographer, very worrying!

Yes and very "lolita" type. I don't have any daughters (only sons) but it's just beyond me how a mother would allow such a provocative picture! Tasteless! UNLESS there is more to the story that we know about. We are talking about a PROFESSIONAL and FAMOUS photographer capturing on his camera a 3 year old toddler in certain poses? For what purpose?

I am afraid to suggest that these pictures have been taken with the purpose of contacting pedophiles and making the necessary arrangements for certain "meetings" to take place. Sorry if I sound very crude but the poses, the photographer, everything is just too odd...

This would also explain the cold nature of the McCanns as well as the silent pact of the Tapas 9.

Yes and very "lolita" type. I don't have any daughters (only sons) but it's just beyond me how a mother would allow such a provocative picture! Tasteless! UNLESS there is more to the story that we know about. We are talking about a PROFESSIONAL and FAMOUS photographer capturing on his camera a 3 year old toddler in certain poses? For what purpose?

I am afraid to suggest that these pictures have been taken with the purpose of contacting pedophiles and making the necessary arrangements for certain "meetings" to take place. Sorry if I sound very crude but the poses, the photographer, everything is just too odd...

This would also explain the cold nature of the McCanns as well as the silent pact of the Tapas 9.

Believe me Sleuth, I have a daughter & never ever would I have allowed pics to be taken like were taken of Madeleine! That pose is provocative, the nude or semi one is a disgrace & the one with the giant ice cream cone defies explanation! There is something very, very weird about these pics & I shudder to think that those comments & your theory are correct but I have a sad feeling that they may well be!
I have tried to put myself in the position of my daughter being 3 years of age & me engaging a professional photographer to take those pics, my reaction is NO! NO! NO!
I am wondering how they got the child to pose in such an adult way, she had to be used to it. I can still remember my daughter dressed up in best outfits for parties & she absolutely hated me getting her to pose for pics & certainly at 3 years of age could never have held those provocative poses! All my pics are childish gawkiness if you know what I mean, I have beautiful pics of my daughter but all are natural, none posed, poised or provocative!

Exactly, that is ONE of the my points. The McCanns claim to be middle class, living in a modest home, struggling to make house payments, normal every day folks. That was one of their selling points for "the fund"...and people bought it hook, line and sinker. But in all actuality, they could afford one of UK's premier photographers and have him take family portraits, (and toddler glamor shots) on more than one occasion. Most middle-class folk, (including Doctors), goes to Sears portrait studio. (or something similar) It would be like my GP having Anne Geddes come to the house and take pictures of his family.

Paul Grover doesn't take pictures for middle class, can't pay the mortgage folk. Give me a break.

Exactly, that is ONE of the my points. The McCanns claim to be middle class, living in a modest home, struggling to make house payments, normal every day folks. That was one of their selling points for "the fund"...and people bought it hook, line and sinker. But in all actuality, they could afford one of UK's premier photographers and have him take family portraits, (and toddler glamor shots) on more than one occasion. Most middle-class folk, (including Doctors), goes to Sears portrait studio. (or something similar) It would be like my GP having Anne Geddes come to the house and take pictures of his family.

Paul Grover doesn't take pictures for middle class, can't pay the mortgage folk. Give me a break.

Yes, something very weird about this pair & their high life & connections! Weird that they had to use the fund to make two mortgage payments, isn't it, & couldn't afford a penny as a reward for their daughter's recovery, yet they can afford top photographer to take provocative pics of the 3 years old? :furious:

I dont see anything provocative about that picture at all,I think its cute and dodnt someone here (colomom?) have it as there avatar at one time? How do you know how much they paid for the photos? How do you know Gerry didnt operate on the photographer or a family member and it was a favor? How do you know the photo session wasnt a paid for gift by family? IMO its a huge leap to describing cute photos of a little girl as being taken for paedophiles.Some HUGE assumptions being made here with NO proof at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc