Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do any of you KNOW the photographer was a "stranger"? I dont know how you can even TELL Madeleine had no bathing suit on-I cant.In the case of JonBenet John Mark Karr said he PREFERRED little girls looking like little girls ie wearing cut offs,shorts,playsuits,hair in pigtails type appearance.I would hazard a guess many paedophiles prefer them that way and not dressed as mini adults.

John Mark Karr was arrested on 5 counts of child *advertiser censored*....not for possessing cute little pictures of sweet young girls on the playground. If that were the case, every person who owned a J.C. Penney's catalogue would be arrested for kiddie *advertiser censored*. He was completely and utterly obsessed with JonBenet Ramsey, a baby girl who was forced to dress up and parade around like a show girl for a living. If JonBenet was an ordinary little girl, none of us would have ever known she existed...especially John Mark Karr. :furious:

John Mark Karr was arrested on 5 counts of child *advertiser censored*....not for possessing cute little pictures of sweet young girls on the playground. If that were the case, every person who owned a J.C. Penney's catalogue would be arrested for kiddie *advertiser censored*. He was completely and utterly obsessed with JonBenet Ramsey, a baby girl who was forced to dress up and parade around like a show girl for a living. If JonBenet was an ordinary little girl, none of us would have ever known she existed...especially John Mark Karr. :furious:

:clap::clap::clap:

Teacherbees, the really good photographers don't have to push the envelope on children's photos to get beautiful shots...but the ones who are just wanna bes and want to make a name for themselves with a certain kind of parent, they compensate for not being able to take a really great natural photo.

You are so right, it is the parents' job to protect children, first and foremost. So once again, I think this just shows the exceptionally poor judgment of the McCanns if they were indeed letting someone take photos of their child without clothes (beyond baby on a bearskin rug photos) outside of the family.

Talk about a rush to judgement! AGAIN I ask how do you KNOW any of the above is true? It all seems massive speculation imo.

Talk about a rush to judgement! AGAIN I ask how do you KNOW any of the above is true? It all seems massive speculation imo.

It's not massive speculation that the McCanns used poor judgment in regards to the care and oversight of their children, it's a fact.

That their poor judgment might extend to other issues regarding their children is a reasonable conclusion.

It's not massive speculation that the McCanns used poor judgment in regards to the care and oversight of their children, it's a fact.

That their poor judgment might extend to other issues regarding their children is a reasonable conclusion.

Thank you.

If there is one thing I have learned from working with parents for years, it is that poor judgment and good judgment are systematic. If you are a parent who makes good judgments, then 99.9% of the time, your decisions and acts are sound and the children are benefitted.

If you are a parent that shows poor judgment, the factors that made you do that, are carried over into other decisions and acts as well.

Sure, we all have the one-time lapse in judgment when we are stressed or overloaded or rushed. But consistently making a decision without those stress factors--as the McCanns did in deciding night after night to not take the children to the creche OR pay for the night time after hours nanny--that was not a rushed or stress decision.

Whatever factors led to that decision, did not disappear when they made other decisions and choices.

Thank you.

If there is one thing I have learned from working with parents for years, it is that poor judgment and good judgment are systematic. If you are a parent who makes good judgments, then 99.9% of the time, your decisions and acts are sound and the children are benefitted.

If you are a parent that shows poor judgment, the factors that made you do that, are carried over into other decisions and acts as well.

Sure, we all have the one-time lapse in judgment when we are stressed or overloaded or rushed. But consistently making a decision without those stress factors--as the McCanns did in deciding night after night to not take the children to the creche OR pay for the night time after hours nanny--that was not a rushed or stress decision.

Whatever factors led to that decision, did not disappear when they made other decisions and choices.

So true....and these are "educated" people *shaking head*. It is disturbing to say the least the fact that they left these three toddlers on their own while they went to dine and EVEN when one of them ended up missing, they STILL don't think they did anything WRONG! Scary thought if you ask me!

3 babies ALONEfor a WHOLE WEEK!!:furious::furious::furious:

Your right daffodil. IMO.
Some may not like it but this case has moved on. :clap:
To me the important thing the Final Report has done is to allow Madeleine to become the focus again for those of us who want her to be. :)

april4sky wrote: "To me the important thing the Final Report has done is to allow Madeleine to become the focus again for those of us who want her to be".

REPLY: Why was she ever NOT the focus?

Because the Portuguese police knew that the McCanns and their Tapas 9 friends were not telling the whole truth about what happened to her. To put ot very charitably.

But now that she IS the focus again, by all means let's focus on her.

She was left on her own in a dark foreign apartment by Doctors who didn't want Madeleine and her 2-year-old twin sister and brother to interfere with their drinking sessions with their Doctor pals.

There is mich evidence that she died - and died in Apartment 5a in Praia da Luz. So let us have an event that focuses on if and how she died. Let us bring together all the witnesses who can help us solve the mystery of missing Madeleine.

Let us have an inquest into her disappearance/death.

And let us have a new law - to be called 'Madeleine's Law' in tribute to her memory - which criminalises leaving young children on their own.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is No evidence that Madeleine is dead.
If you have "evidence" to the contary I suggest you hand it over to the PJ. :)

Of course she is dead, there is evidence, are your eyes tight shut?

Cadaver dogs do not detect cadaver scent in error - they have a 100% record of success. The McCanns behaviour is clear evidence that they know she is not in danger, she is - as they 'celebrated' in Rome with the Pope, quite dead.

Now we turn to the question, why do you and they require her to be alive?

Not through humane reasons, thats certainly not the McCann way is it! Their cold and heartless approach is not 'humane' is it!

I dont see anything provocative about that picture at all,I think its cute and dodnt someone here (colomom?) have it as there avatar at one time? How do you know how much they paid for the photos? How do you know Gerry didnt operate on the photographer or a family member and it was a favor? How do you know the photo session wasnt a paid for gift by family? IMO its a huge leap to describing cute photos of a little girl as being taken for paedophiles.Some HUGE assumptions being made here with NO proof at all.

..and you'd discuss anything except that which might make the holy pair look a little less than holy, right?

Its quite clear that the McCanns have 'connections' - I agree with you that this doesnt mean they are involved in anything unpleasant, but certainly there are questions which need answering, if not just because they claimed to be 'ordinary folk' - they dont seem to be 'ordinary'! Also the question of why they needed to use the fund to pay their mortgage when they are clearly 'well placed'!

april4sky wrote: "To me the important thing the Final Report has done is to allow Madeleine to become the focus again for those of us who want her to be".

REPLY: Why was she ever NOT the focus?

Because the Portuguese police knew that the McCanns and their Tapas 9 friends were not telling the whole truth about what happened to her. To put ot very charitably.

But now that she IS the focus again, by all means let's focus on her.

She was left on her own in a dark foreign apartment by Doctors who didn't want Madeleine and her 2-year-old twin sister and brother to interfere with their drinking sessions with their Doctor pals.

There is mich evidence that she died - and died in Apartment 5a in Praia da Luz. So let us have an event that focuses on if and how she died. Let us bring together all the witnesses who can help us solve the mystery of missing Madeleine.

Let us have an inquest into her disappearance/death.

And let us have a new law - to be called 'Madeleine's Law' in tribute to her memory - which criminalises leaving young children on their own.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amen to that!

Of course she is dead, there is evidence, are your eyes tight shut?

Cadaver dogs do not detect cadaver scent in error - they have a 100% record of success. The McCanns behaviour is clear evidence that they know she is not in danger, she is - as they 'celebrated' in Rome with the Pope, quite dead.

Now we turn to the question, why do you and they require her to be alive?

Not through humane reasons, thats certainly not the McCann way is it! Their cold and heartless approach is not 'humane' is it!

I 100% agree that Madeleine is dead & PJ assumed that very early in the investigation. The cadaver dog does NOT detect the cadaver odour if it is not there & it didn't come from Kate's six cadavers back home or from rotting meat, chicken carcasses or soiled nappies
I have said before & I say again why did they assume responsibility for depositing the cadaver odour by trying to explain it away with these lame excuses? Doctors should have known better! If they were not responsible one would have expected then to ask who had the car before them? Who died in the apartment before they rented? Odour has nothing to do with us!
They were like cornered rats when this was discovered & reacted in a very transparent way!

The McCanns & their supporters need her to be alive because if anyone thinks otherwise & actually analyses the evidence like most of us here have done then their innocence in this matter is very much called into question!

& no they have not acted in an humane way at all, not ever! Their reaction has been arrogant, cold, callous, calculating, scheming & selfish from day 1! Madeleine has been little more than a "byline" in Gerry's blog!

There is No evidence that Madeleine is dead.
If you have "evidence" to the contary I suggest you hand it over to the PJ. :)

Cadaver dogs. Period. Statement declarative.

No credible sightings of Madeleine.

No credible attempts to claim the reward.

Seriously, the idea that an internet forum discussing this would somehow impede Madeleine being found alive someday is laughable.

Czar Nicholas and Czarina Alexandra of Russia and their entire family were gunned down by Communist revolutionaries before numerous eyewitnesses, and that did not stop sightings and a fairly believable report of their daughter Anastasia surviving.

April, when Maddie's parents make finding her the focus--not announcing jogging times, not having balloon launches, not having piper performances and Papal blesssings, not talking about getting back to normal with the twins--I'll believe that they truly believe there's a chance of finding her alive.

When the McCanns make finding their daughter a priority in acts as well as words, I'll believe she's still alive.

It is not a betrayal of Madeleine to come to the conclusion that realistically, she is probably no longer with us.

The McCanns themselves released the details of her colobama eye even though they were warned that doing so would endanger her life if she were abducted--it being such a highly distinctive characteristic. That act alone made it more likely Maddie would not be recovered alive--if she were indeed abducted by a pedophile.

The betrayal of Madeleine McCann happened when her parents to chose to again leave her and two toddler siblings alone in a foreign hotel room, more than a 15-20 minute walk from the restaurant where they dined with friends, with doors that were perhaps unlocked, or perhaps not.

I think you are very rude and insulting :furious:.I believe in innocent until proven guilty and obviously the PJ found no evidence to charge them so if that makes me a "worshipper" in your eyes then so be it.:rolleyes:
Oh horse pucky. I've read your posts in the JBR threads. PR was never "proven guilty", but you openly admit you think she killed her daughter. Don't pretend this is a moral issue.

...I have said before & I say again why did they assume responsibility for depositing the cadaver odour by trying to explain it away with these lame excuses? Doctors should have known better! If they were not responsible one would have expected then to ask who had the car before them? Who died in the apartment before they rented? Odour has nothing to do with us!
They were like cornered rats when this was discovered & reacted in a very transparent way!

Well said - that was what tipped me into thinking they were responsible.

Texana, your post (NO. 141) was excellent until this last sentence: "The betrayal of Madeleine McCann happened when her parents to chose to again leave her and two toddler siblings alone in a foreign hotel room, more than a 15-20 minute walk from the restaurant where they dined with friends, with doors that were perhaps unlocked, or perhaps not".

REPLY:

First point - it has been established that the walk from Tapas bar table to the apartment was in the region of 120 yards (110 metres for those who do metric) and the walking time for an average person would be around 1 minute and 20 seconds.

Second point - I think the whole scenario of Madeleine being abducted at around 9.15pm has been carefully staged, the story of half-hour checking etc. is wrong, the doors were neither 'unlocked' or 'locked' that night - the evidence points to Madeleine having died many hours before 10.00pm. Looking at the tangled stories of when and why the Tapas 9 were in and out of the McCanns' apartment that evening, it is apparent that there was a clean-up operation in the apartment that day and that Madeleine's body was removed to a safe location before the abduction alarm was raised at 10.00pm.

The evening of 3rd May was by no means a normal 'Tapas 9' evening at Praia da Luz. IMO they were play-acting normal in order to conceal a death.

A crime - and a reason for all four Doctors to be struck off the medical register

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member