Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the bridge to the neighbour's property across from the wells. It's not rope, they are metal poles.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Well then that isn't likely where the original photo released by LE was snapped as the road in that photo was sandy, and this is paved. I checked the map link, photo is more recent, so it could have been sandy back in earlier years though. Additionally, I noted the original photo showed taller trees behind what we thought were tall reeds. Maybe things have changed since 2007?

On what basis do you make this prediction.

None of that will happen. CB wont cave in. No body parts will be found.

This case will remain unsolved for ever, like a few million others in the history of mankind.

The basis of my statement is...
CB is stuffed either way. He can never ever merge with society ever again. Even if he gets off this case, it’s well documented (to the entire world) that he is a pedo. Unless he has some major cosmetic surgery, I can’t see how he could be reintroduced to society.

The fact that they are exploring all these wells means someone is talking. The fact they are spending so much $$$ on resources searching these areas means that person is probably solid.

His best option is to negotiate in some way. For the best prison terms he can get.

The Germans have him and they know it. They just want the forensic backing so it’s water tight.

Well then that isn't likely where the original photo released by LE was snapped as the road in that photo was sandy, and this is paved. I checked the map link, photo is more recent, so it could have been sandy back in earlier years though. Additionally, I noted the original photo showed taller trees behind what we thought were tall reeds. Maybe things have changed since 2007?
No I dont think it's the location of the photo. As you say there's trees beyond the reeds in the photo plus theres an area of grass between the rope and the reeds. And the ground is different.

Would like to know what happened after this info. Hard to imagine, he hasn't been interrogated. No more info about the former boss, since then. Maybe tactics of investigation?

Ex-boss of Madeleine McCann suspect claimed 'we all know' what happened to her

I was more interested to read that the ex-gf whom he told he had a horrible job to do the night before MM disappeared was warned by CB "just don't go there". That would give me pause enough to contact LE that very day! So when did she finally tell LE this??

I was more interested to read that the ex-gf whom he told he had a horrible job to do the night before MM disappeared was warned by CB "just don't go there". That would give me pause enough to contact LE that very day! So when did she finally tell LE this??

As i understand this term, used between friends e.g. it could also mean something like: "Come on, play another record!"

Maybe in the way, that the allegations made to him to have snatched MM just annoyed him.

Links in portuguese about IAPRS

Portugal acolhe delinquentes - Exclusivos - Correio da Manhã

Associação de Silves aguarda há sete anos o reconhecimento como IPSS

Jovens alemães 'clandestinos' em Portugal

If someone tells me in which post I can find the photo of the Wesfalia van and the location in the port of Malaga, I can ask in a Spanish forum to find out what parking is that. Do you think it would be relevant information?
Thanks for posting. These are very interesting. Dates: Jan/Feb 2011.
- IAPRS operating since 1993
- Legalised its status as an association as from 2004
- Portuguese authorities were not amused and considered the organisation to be a sort of 'Social Mafia'
- According to the first article, German government paid for these activities: e o acolhimento era pago pelas autoridades alemãs, por intermédio de associações em Portugal (Jan 2011)
- It is forbidden to receive troubled youth from Germany (Jan 2011)
- The organisation in Silves said that it had been recognised as an IPSS (Instituições particulares de solidariedade social) since 7 years (news item written in Feb 2011)
- The 3rd item mentions a certain Julia Wider, 15 years old
Weren't some sleuthers looking for a Julia? Or am I mixing up things?

- Portuguese authorities were not amused and considered the organisation to be a sort of 'Social Mafia'
- According to the first article, German government paid for these activities: e o acolhimento era pago pelas autoridades alemãs, por intermédio de associações em Portugal (Jan 2011)
- The organisation in Silves said that it had been recognised as an IPSS (Instituições particulares de solidariedade social) since 7 years (news item written in Feb 2011)

It’s been reported that he hung about with a drug dealer named Julia o_O good spot

Big link, was on fidar news
But mentions about the photos

MADELEINE McCann cops are today probing newly unearthed satellite pictures of prime suspect Christian B’s campervan days after she vanished.

A Spanish investigator has spent days scouring old satellite imagery after the 43-year-old serial child sex beast was identified last week.

⚠️ Click here for the latest news on Madeleine McCann
NINTCHDBPICT000587047327.jpg

The suspect was living in this campervan in Portugal when Madeleine disappeared
NINTCHDBPICT000588078655.jpg

Praia do Barranco beach where the campervan was parked upCredit: Doug Seeburg – The Sun
And German police and Scotland Yard have now been sent a picture which could show the roof of the VW Westfalia T3 van parked near his former Praia da Luz home.

The image could prove crucial because it suggests the distinctive van was taken back to open land Christian B was familiar with after living close-by for six years.

Imagery shows the white roof of a van of similar dimensions to the VW parked beside a hedge yards from a ramshackle single-storey former farmhouse plot.

He lived there with a German lover from 1999 to 2006, when he did a runner and left the building strewn with debris including wigs and smashed computer gear.

NINTCHDBPICT000588078644.jpg

The campervan was seen on the beachCredit: Doug Seeburg – The Sun
NINTCHDBPICT000588078649.jpg

The development could prove crucialCredit: Doug Seeburg – The Sun
But the picture shows the van appears to have been driven back to the plot – which is surrounded by scrubland littered with deep, abandoned well shafts.

One of the old stone wells is visible a few feet from the van.

The image was captured days after three-year-old Madeleine went missing at the very start of the massive police search.

A Portuguese investigating source said last night: “If that is the van in that spot – so soon after the abduction – the image could be extremely significant.

“He would have known that area well having lived there for six years but he had left the farmhouse months earlier.

“So why did he go back at a time when everyone was looking for missing Madeleine?”

Christian B, now 43, split with his German partner after tempestuous rows at the ramshackle farmhouse.

NINTCHDBPICT000587254430.jpg

So she was killed quickly, but we know that his fantasy was to capture and keep (for a while atleast) which makes me think either she might have been taken to order (in which case, again, why did she die so soon?) or something went wrong - my hunch is that he realised she was hot property. I actually think a friend might have pointed this out to him - someone else knows what happened.

I really don’t believe CB was prepared for the mass Global interest in the case imo

Big link, was on fidar news
But mentions about the photos

MADELEINE McCann cops are today probing newly unearthed satellite pictures of prime suspect Christian B’s campervan days after she vanished.

A Spanish investigator has spent days scouring old satellite imagery after the 43-year-old serial child sex beast was identified last week.

⚠️ Click here for the latest news on Madeleine McCann
NINTCHDBPICT000587047327.jpg

The suspect was living in this campervan in Portugal when Madeleine disappeared
NINTCHDBPICT000588078655.jpg

Praia do Barranco beach where the campervan was parked upCredit: Doug Seeburg – The Sun
And German police and Scotland Yard have now been sent a picture which could show the roof of the VW Westfalia T3 van parked near his former Praia da Luz home.

The image could prove crucial because it suggests the distinctive van was taken back to open land Christian B was familiar with after living close-by for six years.

Imagery shows the white roof of a van of similar dimensions to the VW parked beside a hedge yards from a ramshackle single-storey former farmhouse plot.

He lived there with a German lover from 1999 to 2006, when he did a runner and left the building strewn with debris including wigs and smashed computer gear.

NINTCHDBPICT000588078644.jpg

The campervan was seen on the beachCredit: Doug Seeburg – The Sun
NINTCHDBPICT000588078649.jpg

The development could prove crucialCredit: Doug Seeburg – The Sun
But the picture shows the van appears to have been driven back to the plot – which is surrounded by scrubland littered with deep, abandoned well shafts.

One of the old stone wells is visible a few feet from the van.

The image was captured days after three-year-old Madeleine went missing at the very start of the massive police search.

A Portuguese investigating source said last night: “If that is the van in that spot – so soon after the abduction – the image could be extremely significant.

“He would have known that area well having lived there for six years but he had left the farmhouse months earlier.

“So why did he go back at a time when everyone was looking for missing Madeleine?”

Christian B, now 43, split with his German partner after tempestuous rows at the ramshackle farmhouse.

NINTCHDBPICT000587254430.jpg

This was debunked a few weeks ago, Lilly. Hood of van is too long to be VW

According to Sexta9 CB's mobile phone number was unknown to LE in 2007. He kept it a secret and gave another number each time that he would be questioned by police.
In the meantime LE has managed to link CB to his phone number, the phone number that has been registered at the OC on May 3rd.

Possibly LE also has the 'pings' of that phone number, showing the route he took towards Budens/Playa Boca del Rio, passing by those wells that night?
But what if he only spent the night there (with MM) (yuk) and took her somewhere else the next day?
(Oh right, they could follow that ping trail too.)

Cops were looking for a female drugsdealer by the name of Julia,I believe the “deals’ were in the area,where one of the tips lead from little Inga..if I am not mistaken..Brandenburg/Berlin?

ETA: The police are searching for a drugsdealer Julia from Oranienburg
Brandenburger Spuren im Fall Madeleine: Polizei sucht nach Oranienburger Drogendealerin namens „Julia“ - Berlin - Tagesspiegel
And here the update about ‘ Julia’ (just read it myself)
‘According to German prosecutor Stephanie Gropp, Julia has remained untraceable because Brueckner refused to provide any details about her. ’
Cops seeking female drug dealer named ‘Julia’ who could hold key to cracking Madeleine McCann case

Last edited:
So she was killed quickly, but we know that his fantasy was to capture and keep (for a while atleast) which makes me think either she might have been taken to order (in which case, again, why did she die so soon?) or something went wrong - my hunch is that he realised she was hot property.
i don't think he was in a position to keep her for days at that point though. its possible that fantasy even came much later. (was it in 2013 he made those comments?)
but realistically, he was homeless living out a camper-van at the time he took MM, infact he was living with his pal mischa at that point wasn't he? so it wouldn't have been possible to hide her, she would make noise, she'd cry. there's noway he could keep her hidden whilst keeping her alive with all the police presence, it would have been way to risky for him IMO. obviously i'm completely guessing and i could be wrong but i think he disposed of her pretty soon after he did what he wanted to. :(

Cool. Sky link has picture of one well. However, they say the wells are near Boca do Rio beach, which is far from Vila do Bispo. They also say one of VW's pictures is thought to have been taken near that beach (unreleased or road picture?). Is Vila do Bispo disinformation? Are these other wells? They have a credible witness (not RTP source, it seems).

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
Ive been away from this for a few days and just catching up, but remembered looking at Boca do Rio when I was searching for the fence in the WF pic. Just had another look and to the west of the beach is an old fort and I think it is the fence we were searching for. There is no street view of the car park but pictures of the fort.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Wasn't Julia supposed to be in Germany?, she was the partner of someone who was a grug dealer???

Yeah, supposedly she dealt to him in the days after MM disappeared and he went back to Germany. Would anyone that’s read the article be able to tell me what year Julia was 15 in? The third link won’t open for me. All those children went back to Germany when they reached 18, according to the articles.

ETA - any article I’ve read about her, it’s always mentioned that “Julia” was probably an alias because he wouldn’t give up any info on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts