Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as far as I know,Germany has one of the strict privacy rules here in the EU,maybe they just want to close down the investigation before they want to zero on docs? Anyway I have high regards to the LE in Germany..very high! But also LE in Germany has made some serious blunders in the past...imo ,I still watching how the Rebecca Reusch case is unfolding and it did’t turn out in very good from the start,when she was labelled as a run away...But still..Dutch LE/EU LE well imo its a mess when it comes down to children been missing..I don’t understand why the EU makes it a priority and bounded their forces? It is a sick joke.
We have some serious pedophiles here as well and it all goes to drain...Joris Demmink ?
I know I get slammed for this,but how in the world can we accept all those idiots running around and getting away with it?
Lets be honest human trafficking is worse now then ever in history.

German LE maybe saying they may have to close it down as another tactical push to get any last morsel of info on CB.
It may nudge some of those stragglers to come forward with info, if they were putting it off.

It's a shame that the PJ's questioning of CB in the original inquiry is likely to be in the Paedo section in the PJ files.
It would be really interesting to see where he said he was on the evening of 3 -5-07 and if anyone gave him an alibi.

But the PJ were not aware in 2007 that CB was a paedophile, I’m sure I’ve read that.

It's a shame that the PJ's questioning of CB in the original inquiry is likely to be in the Paedo section in the PJ files.
It would be really interesting to see where he said he was on the evening of 3 -5-07 and if anyone gave him an alibi.
I'm not sure they ever did question him even though they apparently ruled him out. According to Amaral they knocked on his door but he wasn't home. What door that might be, who knows. Given he was believed to be living in a van at the time of MM and then spent the subsequent months travelling back and forth from Germany to Portugal.

German LE did eventually question him in 2013 though about MM. Now that I would be interested to hear. Where did he claim to be at the time? Probably nowhere near PDL given they took the investigation no further.

No worries, Canning. I don’t think you misunderstood though, there’s been a lot of confusion over that XY programme since that article was rehashed yesterday. I think it was just bad journalism (nothing new there with this case :rolleyes:).

We now know MSM are frequenting this forum so this is directed at them - any chance you all could edit your articles to clear up any confusion?
clear up confusion in MSM stories... are there enough decent editors alive to complete the task?
but i hope they are listening, and i live in hope that they improve the factual content of their stories. it would be a big step in the right direction.

edit: to improve factual content

Last edited:
I know he’s a tw*t but...

Mark Williams-Thomas (@mwilliamsthomas) Tweeted: Over the past few weeks I have been working on identifying the user that called the #MadeleineMcCann suspect #ChristianBrückner on the evening Madeleine dissappeared. I have established very significant information which has been shared with German police. https://t.co/qZmkKQW7Xp
https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1283864257910710280?s=20

interesting if true... I just hope it’s nothing to do with NM and the fact she had a profile pic under that number. The girl was 10 at the time so I very much doubt CB was on the phone to her that night.

As an aside, who does the subtitles for the videos shown above? Anyone know? They are terrible!! Just watching the Clarence Mitchell one and the subs were laughable at points, so bad.

Madeleine McCann prime suspect 'trying to exploit loophole' to get out of jail

So it looks like we will find out in 3 weeks if CB's appeal is successful or not. Interestingly though, the article talks about the contention point being around the 2017 extradition from Portugal and not the 2018 extradition from Italy.

It's a bit complex but the crux seems to be that CB's lawyers are arguing that the extradition warrant needs to be signed off by Portugal (the scene of the crime) and not Italy. There was an extradition agreement from Portugal in 2017 (following his capture in the playground in Messines) but that this was not for the crime of the 2005 rape and therefore CB has been detained and tried illegally. The prosecutors seem to be arguing this is not relevant since CB was already in breach of law for fleeing to Italy in order to evade a pending sentence in Germany.

Hopefully the judges use common sense and don't allow CB to overturn the rape conviction on a technicality.

ETA: Anyone know what this quote is about in the article? What does Ireland have to do with this?:

Representatives of the Irish government also took part in the case held in the main ECJ courthouse via

So it looks like we will find out in 3 weeks if CB's appeal is successful or not. Interestingly though, the article talks about the contention point being around the 2017 extradition from Portugal and not the 2018 extradition from Italy.

It's a bit complex but the crux seems to be that CB's lawyers are arguing that the extradition warrant needs to be signed off by Portugal (the scene of the crime) and not Italy. There was an extradition agreement from Portugal in 2017 (following his capture in the playground in Messines) but that this was not for the crime of the 2005 rape and therefore CB has been detained and tried illegally. The prosecutors seem to be arguing this is not relevant since CB was already in breach of law for fleeing to Italy in order to evade a pending sentence in Germany.

Hopefully the judges use common sense and don't allow CB to overturn the rape conviction on a technicality.

ETA: Anyone know what this quote is about in the article? What does Ireland have to do with this?:

Representatives of the Irish government also took part in the case held in the main ECJ courthouse via video conference.
When CB fled Germany a European Arrest Warrant was issued for him, but the rape that occurred in Portugal was not added to the potential crimes that CB was wanted for. At this point, it is his Lawyers argument that European Law states CB cannot be extradited on 1 charge and ultimately be tried for another off of the same warrant. I am not sure how Portugal feel about it all.. you would think that given the evidence They would agree on charges being brought against him. Even get him back there and close it for themselves. Either way, I dont think it would be right, not for him to get away with it But really 'be let off with it'. No judge would let that happen surely?? there is a loophole for everything! X

Okay so back to our mystery Roman, the one connected to NF & Foral. We have nothing to confirm his surname starts with the letter S other than our sleuthing so I think we should just refer to him as Roman?
Unless we are mentioning a specific Roman we have found with a link to MM case? I’m hoping this makes sense to you all, I’m probably not explaining the best.
It’s my opinion that the Roman Slobodyuk mentioned in the tax case is not the Roman we are looking for, as for Roman Scott....easily an alias or diversion....nobody setting up a page to scam money for a false orphanage is going to use their own name!
I highlighted a few threads ago about a RS who accompanied Carolyn K to give a statement to PJ. I also highlighted at the time how strange I thought this was. The conversation between KK & RS took place at Jardin das Dunas the pool & health club owned by RS, this conversation is what led to KKs witness statement.
Further sleuthing has led me to find a link to a property for sale with a slightly different spelling but imo it could easily be the same property and SM is the contact agent? I could be completely barking up the wrong tree but I wholeheartedly agree with Tim N that this whole case is going to be very difficult to solve with the amount of unsavoury characters who all know each other & have been complicit in deliberately complicating this from day one. So from witness statements we know SM possibly knew CB due to the conversation with Alison saying her BF Christian (no surname mentioned for Christian mentioned so we can’t be certain it was CB) had found paedophilic images on SM computer whilst staying over at SM flat for 2 nights (why no surname for Alison when she reported this information? Why no witness statement?) could we now have a connection between RS & SM? I’m really frustrated with the whole Roman thing atm.
P.J. POLICE FILES: CAROLYN KISH
Top Business Opportunity! Restaurant/Pool Bar in Dream Location, Lagos
P.J. POLICE FILES: SERGEY MALINKA & SVETLANA MALINKA

Last edited:
I know he’s a tw*t but...

Mark Williams-Thomas (@mwilliamsthomas) Tweeted: Over the past few weeks I have been working on identifying the user that called the #MadeleineMcCann suspect #ChristianBrückner on the evening Madeleine dissappeared. I have established very significant information which has been shared with German police. https://t.co/qZmkKQW7Xp
https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1283864257910710280?s=20

interesting if true... I just hope it’s nothing to do with NM and the fact she had a profile pic under that number. The girl was 10 at the time so I very much doubt CB was on the phone to her that night.
Perhaps she wasn’t on the phone to him but perhaps she was at foral staying & could confirm someone there had conversation with CB?

So it looks like we will find out in 3 weeks if CB's appeal is successful or not.
[...]
Representatives of the Irish government also took part in the case held in the main ECJ courthouse via video conference.

On the first point: hopefully that gives German LE three more weeks to put the finishing touches to their evidence (going through more of the tips, perhaps) before having to worry about CB being released.

I do find the second point puzzling. It can't be referring to a single judge, as has already been pointed out. If it's to do with HB, surely it would be lawyers or Irish LE who might attend, not government representatives?

ETA: Another Mirror article, written earlier on Thursday, says:
'Representatives of the Irish and German governments listened in to the case held in the main ECJ courthouse via video conference.'
Madeleine McCann suspect demands jail release after OAP rape conviction
(Sloppily written, as it reports that bit in the past tense, but further down talks about how CB 'will not attend' the hearing!)

Last edited:
On the first point: hopefully that gives German LE three more weeks to put the finishing touches to their evidence (going through more of the tips, perhaps) before having to worry about CB being released.

I do find the second point puzzling. It can't be referring to a single judge, as has already been pointed out. If it's to do with HB, surely it would be lawyers or Irish LE who might attend, not government representatives?

I could be wrong, but I took the second point as maybe solicitors working for the Irish government? Which they would need to have to represent in the ECJ?

Maybe far fetched,but if RS is Italian and CB is arrested in Italy..maybe he visit RS or shared acquaintances?
This is what I suggested earlier which prompted the questions of whether RS was Italian. We keep going round in circles....

This is what I suggested earlier which prompted the questions of whether RS was Italian. We keep going round in circles....

But apparently CB stole his woman... Would they be so friendly after that fact? Although going by LS, RS had to be “removed” from the property after everyone else had left because his name wasn’t on the rental agreement, so who knows what kind of set up they had going on? o_O
Agreed, though - we’re going around in circles, purely because we have sh1te all new info.

But apparently CB stole his woman... Would they be so friendly after that fact? Although going by LS, RS had to be “removed” from the property after everyone else had left because his name wasn’t on the rental agreement, so who knows what kind of set up they had going on? o_O
Agreed, though - we’re going around in circles, purely because we have sh1te all new info.

Betty we have had no confirmation from anywhere of an RS living at Foral, only a Roman whose surname is still unidentied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member