Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What colour was the staff uniform at OC ,if any, I wonder?
Maroon colour and -or white with maroon logos. This was spoken about a lot in early days forums.

You can Google 'Mark Warner' staff and see photos

JM saw the plum top lady at about 8pm.
I don't know about the 8pm version. I just know that I read JM had recently changed her original statement and now says she was not home all night but was from just before 10pm, after driving passed a woman in plum who was talking on a mobile phone outside 5A. X

Last edited:
Alot of initials mentioned of high social circles. Reminds me when another "Sir" who lives 35 minute drive from Luz. Was in court and had his house raided by Police over historic sex abuse crimes. Seems the Algarves riddled with fiddlers.

In fairness to the person he was not charged. Very connected on the Algarve with high people. He was offered the freedom of Albufeira and also honoured with The Order of Prince Henry.

He was found to be innocent. I really think its unfair to bring him into it.

I don't know about the 8pm version. I just know that I read Jenny Murat had recently changed her original statement and now says she was not home all night but was from just before 10pm, after driving passed a woman in plum who was talking on a mobile phone outside 5A. X

Woah! Can you edit to change her name to initials or this will get deleted by the mods. RM allegedly claimed he sat up all night talking to his mother. I asked many pages back what time does night start and end though.

I don't know about the 8pm version. I just know that I read Jenny Murat had recently changed her original statement and now says she was not home all night but was from just before 10pm, after driving passed a woman in plum who was talking on a mobile phone outside 5A. X

What is 5A.X ?

The pen on string is odd, not something an adult usually does. For work purposes maybe?

The two men who went around asking for donations probably got the owners to write their address and sign something to make it look official and to remind them where to go back to later for whatever nefarious activity they had planned.

So, according to Tapa's timeline, Purple Woman saw a man carrying a child at a time GM was on the street facing patio's door.
It's quite strange cos this acct seems different.

From JWs witness statement he left his appt at 8.30. Sees woman in purple who he later finds out is JT?

Whilst walking sees man with blonde dreadlocks + woman coming from road to reception. Sees same man in WC.

Walks round block returns via pathway opposite pool and starts a 3 to 5 minutes conversation with GM at some time between 20.45 and 21.15. which is less precise than the 21.05 given by the Tapas statements but could easily.include it

JM claims to have seen a woman in purple as well.

The woman in purple, JT, is therefore seen close to 8.30 before a walk around and trip to the loo that takes at least 15 minutes. Yet JT seems to see the man carrying a child when GM is facing road at some time between 20.45 and 21.15.

I'm going to have to go back to check her statement I think. Check the timings

Was the blonde dreadlocked guy ever traced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024