Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From GM's statement:

"At about 21.30 his friend Matt (member of the group) went to the apartment, where his children were and on his way went to the witness' apartment, entering by means of a glass sliding door that was always unlocked and was located laterally to the building. He entered the bedroom, he observed the twins and he did not even notice whether Madeleine was there".

P.J. POLICE FILES: GERRY MCCANN'S STATEMENT 04 MAY 2007
GM checks at 21.05 roughly. Says he's seen all three children. That's the last definite sighting of MM.

MO only see twins, sees light and hears noise like someone turning over but doesn't check. Which is bizarre.

So there is an hour in which she could have been taken? If the noise wasn't loud enough to warrant MO looking it could have been anything. Shutters rattling in breeze. Anything really missing.

It might be useful to have a timeline of that actual night. Especially to see how relevant the Smithman sighting might be

GM checks at 21.05 roughly. Says he's seen all three children. That's the last definite sighting of MM.

MO only see twins, sees light and hears noise like someone turning over but doesn't check. Which is bizarre.

So there is an hour in which she could have been taken? If the noise wasn't loud enough to warrant MO looking it could have been anything. Shutters rattling in breeze. Anything really missing.

It might be useful to have a timeline of that actual night. Especially to see how relevant the Smithman sighting might be

Too bizarre. That gave criminals plenty of time to run away until they called police at 10.41pm.

Didn’t SM and CB live in the same town at the same time, not far from one another? Very plausible that they were acquaintances.

I don't understand why it is plausible.
One was a rapist, thief, drug smuggling psycho from all accounts.
The other was a 20 yr old young man with a full time job and no previous.

“Safest way out is the way you came in.”

I am thinking window in, window out currently. If he went out the window, he could look first. Harder to do out of the door, holding a child.

More likely to bump into incoming person if coming out of the door.

Out of the window, assuming he very flexible, much less likely to be followed out if he is interrupted. Can leave the child and pretend was just a burglarly, if interrupted. Doubt that he expected to be caught though

This is moo at the moment, without looking at the apartment photos.
How easy would it be to climb out of a window carrying a child you do not want to wake up? Once in wouldn't it be easier to leave by a door?

Then there is the issue that GM said the children's door was open at his 21.05 check so he put it back to ajar. I'm sure MO says it was open at his check. If he left through the window no need to open door

It would be useful to know whether somebody messing with the window would trigger the security light?

If he left via the front door would that surely trigger the security light which could account for MO perceiving more light

SM seems to palatable to be discarded. A waste of time.

smithman was around 9:50

And do you know is this the mast which carried the alleged call to CB's mobile please?
IMO this mast clearly covers a very large portion of PdL plus much of the surrounding counntryside.

Attachments

• water-mast.png
    water-mast.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 2
And do you know is this the mast which carried the alleged call to CB's mobile please?
IMO this mast clearly covers a very large portion of PdL plus much of the surrounding counntryside.

I don't think so. That's a Optimus mast and calls were made by Vodafone, which shares mast with TMN near beach.

I don't understand why it is plausible.
One was a rapist, thief, drug smuggling psycho from all accounts.
The other was a 20 yr old young man with a full time job and no previous.
Of course it’s possible they knew one another, both expats living in a tourist town - perhaps SM bought weed off CB, who knows.

I am not saying they definitely knew one another but they could have.

If this does turn out to be CB and he acted alone, what I will find remarkable is lack of info about him from the original investigation. Such a high profile case and the suspect only comes into the frame six years later after a tip off from a TV show - imo there must be something from the original file linking CB to the case.

Of course it’s possible they knew one another, both expats living in a tourist town - perhaps SM bought weed off CB, who knows.

I am not saying they definitely knew one another but they could have.

If this does turn out to be CB and he acted alone, what I will find remarkable is lack of info about him from the original investigation. Such a high profile case and the suspect only comes into the frame six years later after a tip off from a TV show - imo there must be something from the original file linking CB to the case.

At the time many LE exchanged info on peds possibly connected to MM's disappearance and all missed CB for some reason difficult to understand.

Madeleine v paedophilia 1

Last edited:
I don't think so. That's a Optimus mast and calls were made by Vodafone, which shares mast with TMN near beach.
Ah so this one 37.086352, -8.730732. Image credit: Google Maps.
In the released PJ phone records I think this basestationis called "Praia da Luz Centre" and handles a large quantity of the traffic to/from vodaphone mobiles in those records. IMO this basestation serves most of PdL and some of the surrounding area.

Attachments

• centre-mast.png
    centre-mast.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 10
At the time many LE exchanged info on peds possibly connected to MM's disappearance and all missed CB for some reason difficult to understand.

Madeleine v paedophilia 1
And Metado 3 - all zero links to a paedophile who was living up the road.

There is a lot of thoughts, ideas And research on these pages but surely it makes sense to link CB to this case.

If CB committed this crime it seems impossible that he did so in a vacuum with no overlap to the case file.

IMO - The phone call was not to a 2nd perp.
Whilst it's important to find out who this person was and what was said, it could possibly make them an accessory, but not necessarily an accomplice.
It was reported that it was a paedo who CB spoke to.
CB could have been talking through his sexual fantasies prior to taking MM.

MOO

Last edited:
IMO the 3 large antennae on top of #2 Rua Primeiro de Maio = one basestation with 3 antennae.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x