Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I agree it is possible the intruder also exited through the window.

My question is, why shouldn't he? In a "regular" burglary where he knew people were out for enough time he could chose a window and a door. But here he was absolutely limited in time and couldn't choose but the shortest way out.

He most likely left in a car parked just outside window. What intrigues me is that there were lots of sightings of people carrying children and no sightings of any strange cars except a seemingly rental car driving against hand on hill seen by JM about 7.50-8.00pm I think.

My question is, why shouldn't he? In a "regular" burglary where he knew people were out for enough time he could chose a window and a door. But here he was absolutely limited in time and couldn't choose but the shortest way out.
Yes,a quickest and known-good way out. The intruder in PF's apartment 5G exited through a bedroom window (probably the same one he entered through IMO). The intruder at HB's apartment in Praia da Rocha exited via same balcony he had entered by.
A risk of deciding to exit via the main door instead is that some designs can be deadlocked.

Yes,a quickest and known-good way out. The intruder in PF's apartment 5G exited through a bedroom window (probably the same one he entered through IMO). The intruder at HB's apartment in Praia da Rocha exited via same balcony he had entered by.
A risk of deciding to exit via the main door instead is that some designs can be deadlocked.

Perfect. The fastest and surest way out.

GM's check was the first check inside 5A. So he is comparing the door angle as he and wife left it when they departed for restaurant, with how he finds it during his check, no other checkers entering in between, IMO

Red, I think that's GM's imagination and doesn't make sense. That was what jeopardized the case right from beginning. Witnesses interpreted facts in stead of just stating them and unconsciously influenced all people into a nonsense story they themselves imagined.

I had to abstract from all witnesses interpretations for which I was formatted so as to understand what makes sense in a real world criminal case.

From both accounts CB left the rapes wearing his "dressing up" clothes.
No witnesses came forward to say that they had seen a man dressed in those clothes and surely he would have stood out!
If he followed the same MO that he took during the rapes, which would make total sense, then he must have had somewhere to get changed close by.
A car.
Close enough, yet not too far away as not to be seen.
A perp would not risk being caught dressed up like that, no more than being caught carrying a child for a long distance.

MOO

No witnesses came forward to say that they had seen a man dressed in those clothes and surely he would have stood out!
If he followed the same MO that he took during the rapes, which would make total sense, then he must have had somewhere to get changed close by.
A car.
A perp would not risk being caught dressed up like that, no more than being caught carrying a child for a long distance.

MOO

Sure, Ted. The best place to park a car is as near a point of entry as possible. Not the next street and be caught wearing odd "dressing up" clothes in between.

And it makes sense to have someone watching near corner until he's ready to enter. After that time everything flies in a short time. Accomplice should be in car by then. The mysterious woman in purple making a call or pretending so?

Climbing out of a window carrying a child doesn’t seem like the quickest route IMO

A car.

MOO
Yes where did the attacker run to in his leotard and tights and mask after climbing down from HB's apartment balcony. A vehicle nearby but not too nearby? But that has a risk, if someone sees him entering the vehicle in leotard etc and records the number plate. So maybe he puts his normal clothes on behind a bush or in an external alcove of a building? Then walks calmly to his vehicle or accommodation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi