Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For example maybe adult lowers child through window and down to the ground outside, then the adult climbs out the window?

Sure. Or easier still if he had an accomplice just outside. I would fear child could scream but we can't exclude he used some psychology like he was there to take her to her parents or something.

Translated a part of this article and I do think that it makes a lot of sense..just wanted to share this with you..
When children just disappear...
‘In the event of a kidnapping, time is the most important factor, and the chances of survival decrease quickly. 76 percent of the kidnapped children survived only three hours. But how does the police officer who receives the missing person report, who does almost everything from traffic offenses to burglary, determine whether there could be a kidnapping here? Bruhns misses a central, specialized unit that understands the peculiarities and symptoms of possible kidnappings“
Wenn Kinder einfach verschwinden - berühmte Kriminalfälle - Vermischtes aus Deutschland & Welt - WESER-KURIER

Sure. Or easier still if he had an accomplice just outside. I would fear child could scream but we can't exclude he used some psychology like he was there to take her to her parents or something.

I don't think MM would have screamed, not at 4. At that age a child doesn't understand causes and effects of fear.
She may have been groggy, crying a little if woken, but the fear response in children starts to mature at 5-6 years old.
This is when they can create and understand real and imaginary scenarios related to fear.

I think there was a phone mast up on the hill at 37.091403, -8.716539, not sure if it is still there?
In the recent ITV program "....Prime Suspect" there was a PdL phone mast pictured, it would be nice to identify its location?

I think there was a phone mast up on the hill at 37.091403, -8.716539, not sure if it is still there?
In the recent ITV program "....Prime Suspect" there was a PdL phone mast pictured, it would be nice to identify its location?

Not that one. There was one on top of a water deposit. It should be the one you're talking about. I linked a discussion on PDL's masts on 2007.

I don't think MM would have screamed, not at 4. At that age a child doesn't understand causes and effects of fear.
She may have been groggy, crying a little if woken, but the fear response in children starts to mature at 5-6 years old.
This is when they can create and understand real and imaginary scenarios related to fear.

Correct. If he had an accomplice outside that would be even easier as she might not even wake up.

Question here is: MO was in such a hurry checking that room might already be as KM saw it when he was there? (curtains apart, window open and shutters lifted).
That's possible.

Translated a part of this article and I do think that it makes a lot of sense..just wanted to share this with you..
When children just disappear...
‘In the event of a kidnapping, time is the most important factor, and the chances of survival decrease quickly. 76 percent of the kidnapped children survived only three hours. But how does the police officer who receives the missing person report, who does almost everything from traffic offenses to burglary, determine whether there could be a kidnapping here? Bruhns misses a central, specialized unit that understands the peculiarities and symptoms of possible kidnappings“
Wenn Kinder einfach verschwinden - berühmte Kriminalfälle - Vermischtes aus Deutschland & Welt - WESER-KURIER

Nice article, WW.

“Safest way out is the way you came in.”

I am thinking window in, window out currently. If he went out the window, he could look first. Harder to do out of the door, holding a child.

More likely to bump into incoming person if coming out of the door.

Out of the window, assuming he very flexible, much less likely to be followed out if he is interrupted. Can leave the child and pretend was just a burglarly, if interrupted. Doubt that he expected to be caught though

This is moo at the moment, without looking at the apartment photos.

I highlighted this a few threads ago, it is VERY odd there are no surnames or statement from Alison. I think CB & SM probably knew each other. Maybe it was part of the plan for Alison to cast suspicion at SM? And him in turn at RM knowing that neither of them carried out abduction of MM, therefor knew PJ would never have enough to charge SM or RM? Maybe they were complicit in some way?Remember RM received £600,000 in damages.....all part of the money making plan perhaps? Maybe too far fetched but still possible?
Didn’t SM and CB live in the same town at the same time, not far from one another? Very plausible that they were acquaintances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbustam1