Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so this one 37.086352, -8.730732. Image credit: Google Maps.
In the released PJ phone records I think this basestationis called "Praia da Luz Centre" and handles a large quantity of the traffic to/from vodaphone mobiles in those records. IMO this basestation serves most of PdL and some of the surrounding area.

Was that mast there in 2007 as it's not the one shown on the ITV programme? If you have access to ITV Player you can watch the full programme. The mast can be seen from around 11m40sec & it's high on a hill on its own, not on a building.

IMO - The phone call was not to a 2nd perp.
Whilst it's important to find out who this person was and what was said, it could possibly make them an accessory, but not necessarily an accomplice.
It was reported that it was a paedo who CB spoke to.
CB could have been talking through his sexual fantasies prior to taking MM.

MOO
It wasn't an outgoing call at all, was it? According to the German LE appeal, the phone in PdL (CB's) received a half hour call that night.

One source at random (though it was reported this way throughout MSM):

He [CB] is known to have lived on the Algarve coast and his Portuguese mobile phone received a half-hour phone call in Praia da Luz around an hour before Madeleine, three, went missing on May 3 2007.​
Hundreds respond to fresh Madeleine McCann appeal for information | ITV News

Was that mast there in 2007 as it's not the one shown on the ITV programme? If you have access to ITV Player you can watch the full programme. The mast can be seen from around 11m40sec & it's high on a hill on its own, not on a building.
TY. Have now (after several failed attempts) geo-sleuthed it. The mast identified by ITV is none of the masts suggested by me nor by the other researchers IMO, it is a mast quite a long way outside PdL, at 472G+HM

Here we go. 30 minutes into Madeleine Mccann: The Hunt for the Prime Suspect - Thursday 23 Jul 9pm the program claims to identify the mast which connected to the mobile alleged to belong to CB. Driving (virtually) around the outskirts of PDL I eventually found it at coordinates 472G+HM.
Notice that the mast is outside of PdL in the countryside and clearly serves an area many hundreds of times larger than the Ocean Club.
This is assuming the documentary has shown the correct mast. Images credit: GoogleMaps

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2020-07-27 01-41-44.png
    Screenshot from 2020-07-27 01-41-44.png
    655.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot from 2020-07-27 01-43-27.png
    Screenshot from 2020-07-27 01-43-27.png
    167.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot from 2020-07-27 01-49-05.png
    Screenshot from 2020-07-27 01-49-05.png
    439.8 KB · Views: 15
Here we go. 30 minutes into Madeleine Mccann: The Hunt for the Prime Suspect - Thursday 23 Jul 9pm the program claims to identify the mast which connected to the mobile alleged to belong to CB. Driving (virtually) around the outskirts of PDL I eventually found it at coordinates 472G+HM.
Notice that the mast is outside of PdL in the countryside and clearly serves an area many hundreds of times larger than the Ocean Club.
This is assuming the documentary has shown the correct mast. Images credit: GoogleMaps

Im pretty sure they mean that the location was triangulated as opposed to GPS as in 2007 GPS wasn't a standard phone feature.
Signal strength to 3 masts pinpoints location to a few dozen metres.

Possible explanation for window/solo abduction : CB puts MM in a large holdall and lowers it to ground outside from the window. He either then exits via window himself or by patio doors. He then collects bag outside.

I wonder if LE are working to trace CB’s incoming/outgoing money from that time? I expect they must be. If he was involved in DW transactions through making videos to order, there had to be a way of receiving the money. I know very little about such things but feels safe to assume that options would have been more limited and less sophisticated than they are now?

It's been mentioned before that BP+1 could have emptied the farmhouse and had seen the rape videos, so I've put together a few thoughts on that and how LE could have found out about the videos, the VW camper and MT's possible involvement in this chapter.

This is on the pretense that BP+1 did in fact clear out the farmhouse in PDL:

MT was told about the rape videos and was offered to view them himself (I think he did view them) so he must have seen BP+1 after his release, if indeed it was BP that cleared the farmhouse. Where was CB at this time?

MT informed LE about the rape videos when he was interviewed in Austria.

MT was under orders to keep quiet about the interview by LE, due to the ongoing rape case. In MT's own words:
"Don't have to speak with the press! Police know everything. This is more important! I was not alaut to speak!!!"

German LE go to Borracal to interview BP about the tapes, they locate the VW that MT would have told them about and confiscate it. BP+1 become witnesses in the rape case.

As that case is finished, I think MT saw an opportunity to cash in with his interview, and at the same time spin a story to create some distance between himself, CB and May 03.
I don't think he came forward for anyone's sake but his own. Why hold this info for so many years? I don't believe MT is 100% truthful about some things he says.
It wouldn't surprise me if we get another MT exclusive interview in the near future, maybe a double act with DF :)

I'm not sure of the reason why BP wanted to help/protect CB so much, especially after seeing the videos. Maybe it all started as BP protecting FP from some stuff that CB had got him messed up in? Maybe the BP/CB connection runs a lot deeper than that?

Anyway, just some thoughts :)

Edit for fact re-check :) I couldn't find my source for when exactly LE confiscated the VW, I believe it was after the MT interview but suddenly having doubts, brains a bit cloudy today :) It blows the theory if LE confiscated the VW before MT's interview.

Last edited:
QUOTE="redplanet, post: 16251504, member: 269122"]Ah so this one 37.086352, -8.730732. Image credit: Google Maps.
In the released PJ phone records I think this basestationis called "Praia da Luz Centre" and handles a large quantity of the traffic to/from vodaphone mobiles in those records. IMO this basestation serves most of PdL and some of the surrounding area.[/QUOTE]

Good work, Ted. From location I think that's the mast shared by TMN and Vodafone operators. Once there's a single mast within village, it must be "PDL Centre" IMO.

.this is why we need to be careful with exactly what the mast evidence might mean at trial

A lot is being assumed off some scant comments by LE

Where exactly the mast evidence might place him we just dont know at the moment.

"I knew from things he was saying and doing that he didn't like girls. He made comments about my weight, how I looked, how ugly and fat I was. He was out to inflict pain on a girl. He wanted to make me suffer."
That is HB describing the man who attacked her.
https://amp.independent.ie/entertai...rrowing-rape-ordeal-live-on-air-30921788.html

Nice find. This sounds like CB’s MO to me. Very interesting observation about how meticulous he was - taking his shoes off before coming in, cleaning his hands often. Also that she felt she had been watched for days before the attack and that money had been stolen from her room. The guy was a stalker and planner. Also illuminating is the story CB’s British ex-gf told about finding him casually hiding under her bed one night. And that he continued to stalk her after they split up:
Madeleine McCann suspect's Brit ex claims 'I found beast waiting under my bed'

IMO, CB could have been in 5a several times before Madeleine was abducted, including before GM’s 9:05PM check on the children. He could have been in the room, hiding under one of the beds or behind the door when GM noticed the children’s door further open than they had left it.

IMO, I think it’s unlikely that the Smith sighting was the abductor + MM. It’s just too far away from the flat. Five minutes is a long time to be walking around with a stolen child. An abductor would have parked a lot closer for a quick getaway. JT’s sighting seems more plausible. But I think it’s also very possible the abductor (sorry, I’m so so sorry and I hate this) put a gag on MM and put her inside large bag, and carried her out the front door to his nearby vehicle.

Ah so this one 37.086352, -8.730732. Image credit: Google Maps.
In the released PJ phone records I think this basestationis called "Praia da Luz Centre" and handles a large quantity of the traffic to/from vodaphone mobiles in those records. IMO this basestation serves most of PdL and some of the surrounding area.
Where is this mast exactly?

Well he cant be the C either as he is also into same stuff! Omg how many Peados live in that area, unreal!

i think thats the message ive been attempting to get across. its not so much how many are in PdL (but it seems there would be more than usual here due to the potential), but how many are in the general population.

All 30,000 portugal paedos can be in PdL within 5 hours. theoretically.

Given the connections i dont think its too far stretched to suggest that he couldve contacted several acquaintances for assistance who couldve all been nearby.

Any of them could be in PdL within 5 days thats for sure.

Im pretty sure they mean that the location was triangulated as opposed to GPS as in 2007 GPS wasn't a standard phone feature.
Signal strength to 3 masts pinpoints location to a few dozen metres.

IIRC from back in the day, the PJ files don't reveal locational evidence. Not even sure if they have azimuth.

The apartment was perfectly located for a burglar. Easy to access window, nothing overlooking it.

IMO, CB robbed the apartment several weeks prior and found documentation with HB's name, possibly with her photo, and decided to go back there later to carry out the attack.

HB mentioned that she believed someone had been in her apartment before the rape incident.

"In another twist, she believes her attacker had been in her room in the weeks leading up to the horror as money had vanished and objects were moved around."

Irish woman abducted, gagged and raped in Algarve by masked German man fears it was Madeleine McCann suspect

ETA: Could this even be an MO of CB? He breaks into an apartment and if he feels something better is on offer, doesn't take much and instead plans to come back for a sexual purpose. JMO but could CB have done the same with 72yr old? That whole thing seem pretty well planned and he knew exactly how to get in. Even with MM, could the crying incident have been instigated by CB breaking in there a couple of days before? Just an idea. MOO.

I agree. I think this was CB’s MO. Also the night MM was abducted, when GM did his first check at 9:05PM and noticed the children’s door was open further than they had left it. This suggests the intruder could have already been in the apartment that night.

IIRC from back in the day, the PJ files don't reveal locational evidence. Not even sure if they have azimuth.

if there is just one tower (usually there is 3 or more) then there will be no azimuth. the towers get an estimated distance based on noise. This is triangulated (or sliced into even more pieces) to solve for the position.

I havent read the PJ files myself.

EDIT: i see now you mean the tower's azimuth?. i just checked the mast analysis and they say that there were 5 towers covering the area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member