Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It places a pre-paid phone that CB was known to have used in 2007 in PDL, just prior to the abduction. Where did he tell police he was on that night when they questioned him in 2013? In PDL or somewhere else? It's just some of the million questions we don't know the answers to at this stage and I personally don't see any reason to read much into that.

Why would we be told what evidence German LE have right now? They have been appealing for the other phone number to confirm it was indeed CB on the phone, and have said if that happens, they have enough to proceed with a charge (although they would also like more evidence - to ensure conviction). IMO they have something major tying him to this crime, hence the very unusual way they've gone about insisting his guilt. They don't have a body or any forensics, so to insist his guilt they must have a lot more than hearsay, unfortunately to get a conviction you need forensics, a body or witnesses.

JMO but I think they have a video or witnesses to a video but that isn't enough to ensure a conviction against CB if he can't be identified in it.

Bang on, DLk is very smart!

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to sleuth him on fb? Presumably someone has? Anyone found a likely profile? There’s a lot of CBs so not an uncommon name it seems. The one with the young blond child caught my eye, different surname spelling but weird how that child looks like she couldo be the same age mbm would’ve been at that year. Unlikely I know but strange her appearance is not too dissimilar to what I would imagine she might have looked like at 8/9

I’ve been assuming that CB’s phone is a burner but what if the need for attributing the number to him is 2 fold? Is it possible to glean any kind of video footage/ internet activity from just a number? Could they have something else on this particular number?

Was this book ever published?

Maddy probe suspicion left me in despair

Bit of trivia, it was co written by Fireman Sam creator, who also lived in PDL. This just gets crazier! :confused:
1st untruth/ Mr Malinka said: “I was 22 years old when it happened, a young man alone in a foreign country."
Truth/ Mr Malinka moved to Portugal in 2000 with his father, a carpenter, and his mother Svetlana, a cleaner, and now runs a property company on the Algarve.
so not a young man alone in a foreign country!
2nd untruth/ I’ve lost everything – jobs, friends and hope
Truth/ now runs a property company on the Algarve and now that his partner is pregnant, so not lost everything! Oh I hope we get new info soon as I soon wont be able to see a blond man and thinking is he a suspect :eek::confused::confused::D

My Wondering Window Theory
Name: Madeleine Beth McCann
Feminine sex, white. Date of birth: 12-05-2003

Height about 0.90 mt.
Colour of eyes,blue left eye,greenish right eye with brown.

P.J. POLICE FILES: MADELEINE BETH MCCANN

pm%2Bshutters.jpg

I know photos can be misleading...but doesn’t that..window looks kinda small ..vs .. MM height and weight?
Would you need a accomplice to slipp a child more easily?
I don’t think I ever read there was a reconstruction of this case.

It places a pre-paid phone that CB was known to have used in 2007 in PDL, just prior to the abduction. Where did he tell police he was on that night when they questioned him in 2013? In PDL or somewhere else? It's just some of the million questions we don't know the answers to at this stage and I personally don't see any reason to read much into that.

Why would we be told what evidence German LE have right now? They have been appealing for the other phone number to confirm it was indeed CB on the phone, and have said if that happens, they have enough to proceed with a charge (although they would also like more evidence - to ensure conviction). IMO they have something major tying him to this crime, hence the very unusual way they've gone about insisting his guilt. They don't have a body or any forensics, so to insist his guilt they must have a lot more than hearsay, unfortunately to get a conviction you need forensics, a body or witnesses.

JMO but I think they have a video or witnesses to a video but that isn't enough to ensure a conviction against CB if he can't be identified in it.

my thoughts also, but go a little further and i think you scratch beneath the surface and see all kinds of lurkers who are consumers of CB's productions - even enablers and encouragers...

in the videos i think there is evidence of MM and someone in a location that they know is CB and one of CB's residences (recall they wanted to see the contents of his places including furniture etc). CB and possibly others are disguised enough to prevent absolute certainty in ID but from other evidence they know it is him, or who 'they' are.

theyve been twisting arms and leveraging on all the associates ever since. Some will go down with him, some will slither away and some will trade information for leniency.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member