Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a psychologist, but for those who are - how likely is it that CB could have genuine relationships with adult women if he was sexually attracted to children? I find myself wondering how devastated he could really be by the breakups with these exes. Are they sham relationships to fit in, for instance. Or is power/dominance and consent (or lack thereof) likely the basis for his interests? God, dark places I'm so reluctant to contemplate.
I’m not a clinical psychologist either but work in related area. If a narcissist sociopath type, which I suspect, then the other is always merely an extension of the self and so the feelings can be profound in narcissist’s mind but bear no relationship to the actual person of the other in reality. Once the other stops worshiping or disagrees in any way then the narcissist sees that as a catastrophic rejection with no regard or even connection with what other person might be feeling. It’s all about the internal ‘hole in the soul’ really and the need for attention- whether positive or negative. In CB case I think it’s about power and control and an acting out of sorts where kids are concerned - like toys. From what I’ve read though his sexual preference seems to be older women (mother complex and the childhood wound?). I think this piece is a good overview Beware the Narcissistic Sociopath | HealthyPlace

It would be v interesting to know though date of first surrender by birth mother, date of adoption, date of father car crash, date of handing back to care by adoptive mother. See if any of these are may / early may in addition to the gf we know he stalked.

I’m not a clinical psychologist either but work in related area. If a narcissist sociopath type, which I suspect, then the other is always merely an extension of the self and so the feelings can be profound in narcissist’s mind but bear no relationship to the actual person of the other in reality. Once the other stops worshiping or disagrees in any way then the narcissist sees that as a catastrophic rejection with no regard or even connection with what other person might be feeling. It’s all about the internal ‘hole in the soul’ really and the need for attention- whether positive or negative. In CB case I think it’s about power and control and an acting out of sorts where kids are concerned - like toys. From what I’ve read though his sexual preference seems to be older women (mother complex and the childhood wound?). I think this piece is a good overview Beware the Narcissistic Sociopath | HealthyPlace

It would be v interesting to know though date of first surrender by birth mother, date of adoption, date of father car crash, date of handing back to care by adoptive mother. See if any of these are may / early may in addition to the gf we know he stalked.

What's it with the dogs in that matter? I see some similarities in that way to women.

One side of him seems to care a lot about longer relationships to humans and animals, the other side tortures them or even bury them with heads sticking out of the ground...

What's it with the dogs in that matter? I see some similarities in that way to women.

One side of him seems to care a lot about longer relationships to humans and animals, the other side tortures them or even bury them with heads sticking out of the ground...

That’s v classic narcissism. When they are looking at him with adoration all is well and he can come across as super loving and charming but it’s not real as based on his inner world not the other person/animal. So if dog accidentally snaps or lover expresses a different point of view the reaction can literally be murderous.

Did he really bury heads above ground or was it earth settling?

That’s v classic narcissism. When they are looking at him with adoration all is well and he can come across as super loving and charming but it’s not real as based on his inner world not the other person/animal. So if dog accidentally snaps or lover expresses a different point of view the reaction can literally be murderous.

Did he really bury heads above ground or was it earth settling?

Thank you! According to the statments of IG's fathers lawyer on the results of the Neuwegersleben raid, he unfortuneatly did!

I get the feeling this case is going nowhere.

Just have a little patience! Investigations haven't been finished, as it is said since about two months!

IMO, the next months there will be no other info, exept the result of his appeals for leaving prison on parole and on the rape case, that both will be rejected.

And there is no need to hurry. 2021 will be more interesting.

The HCW proclamation in june came in like Miley Cyrus' wrecking ball. After 13 years and at least 2 years of silent investigation!!! We can't expect that every month. It takes a lot of time and the step to come forward had to be carefully considered! They didn't do that, just because of verdicts.

But they know, he won't talk! Never ever! That means a lot of more work to do, to get it to a bulletproof charge! I'm sure they know, what happened to MM's body and herewith the only bulletprof evidence. So they have to take some "detours". And detours always take some time.

Last edited:
Just have a little patience! Investigations haven't been finished, as it is said since about two months!

IMO, the next months there will be no other info, exept the result of his appeals for leaving prison on parole and on the rape case, that both will be rejected.

And there is no need to hurry. 2021 will be more interesting.

The HCW proclamation in june came in like Miley Cyrus' wrecking ball. After 13 years and at least 2 years of silent investigation!!! We can't expect that every month. It takes a lot of time and the step to come forward had to be carefully considered! They didn't do that, just because of verdicts.

But they know, he won't talk! Never ever! That means a lot of more work to do, to get it to a bulletproof charge! I'm sure they know, what happened to MM's body and herewith the only bulletprof evidence. So they have to take some "detours". And detours always take some time.
Indeed. And I do feel that some of the wordings the HCW proclamations were directed at certain person's that they already know about rather than the general public. Things like he's behind bars now and loyalties change

JMO

Indeed. And I do feel that some of the wordings the HCW proclamations were directed at certain person's that they already know about rather than the general public. Things like he's behind bars now and loyalties change

JMO

Right. And the time behind bars has just expired. IMO they also know, that there won't be found any forensic evidence like a body or parts of MM! And THAT is the interesting statement, especially the term "parts of it" and why they won't find it. I got an assumption on that, but it's just a thought...

I think you’re spot on here and considering how much he knew about the older lady and HB, it’s extremely likely.
The description by PF of crying on 1st May starting at 22.30 connects directly with a contemporaneous event which is the phonecall to EG at 23:00 and this provides a way for the German police even today to verify it.

I now have a blind faith in HCW. I just hope his investigative skill is infinitely more correct than the early joint british-portuguese investigation which so incorrectly accused a series of completely innocent people. So here is hoping that Herr W genuinely has konkret evidence.

I'm with Mendel.....

Okay, maybe i can counteract to that approach of pessimism here?!

CB boasted of getting rid of evidence. How can someone get rid of forensic evidence? It is not enough to destroy a body or parts of it, right? That person must destroy also DNA, to destroy every possible evidence forever.

How to do that? Some perps used cooking. That destroys the DNA in the tissue, but not likely in bones, teeth, etc.! Pigs? Okay, just a little bit fantasizing, he? Remembering JC case around the corner earlier or maybe watched "Hannibal". No safe solution IMO.

What else? Burning it? No chance to destroy DNA! So you have to cremate the forensic evidence. Crematories burn bodies for about 90 Minutes by at least 1200 degrees celsius. The remains will be just a pile of ash and the DNA is destroyed forever. But you need special ovens to to that!

The insulation from fridges burns like a torch (Greenfell Tower e.g.). A burnig pile of tires reaches also temperatures up to 1400 degrees celsius, so firefighters use to let them burn down controlled, due to no useful technique to extinguish these fires.

And now check the reports, what he was seen to carry frequently to the box factory and has been reported to to very often.....

Last edited:

Dogs are very loyal however one treats them and are also easy to 'control' and are obedient.
People with ASPD gravitate towards dogs, the adoration and loyalty a dog shows may also help 'top up' the narcissistic supply.
It seems CB has dogs for 'other' reasons too.
JMO

Last edited:
I get the feeling this case is going nowhere.

I get the same feeling. Still, if the investigation throws up evidence that solidly links him to other unsolved crimes, that would nevertheless be a good outcome.

It seems to be reasonably precise this 22:30 time when PF hears the crying start on 1st May. Maybe at 22.30 someone started to try open the shutter???

Or maybe MM just woke up and called for her parents and got upset because no one came? As far as I recall, PF said the crying went on for over an hour and that would fit with their somewhat lackadaisical checking system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member