Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Longtime lurker here -- I've read every thread and am deeply impressed by all of you. I'm a psychotherapist, and would agree -- based on info from LE and MSM, it would appear that CB fits the criteria for both antisocial personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder. (using DSM-5 as reference)
Hi fellow psychotherapist :)
Smithman definitely wasn’t RM because MS was an acquaintance of RM. Perhaps it’s just me but I think RM and GM are not alike - GM has no glasses and is athletic build ... RM isn’t. In the dark walking downhill and holding a child, I think CB and GM are more alike. In the Malaga footage, I see someone who could match the description the Smith family gave 26 May 2007 - the September 2007 statement Is more specific and should be ignored.
I never said they were, I said the kinda look alike, it was quoted in the files RM did not always wear glasses, what I was getting at was and both wearing cream trousers dark tops, could it be the same person ? :)

I never said they were, I said the kinda look alike, it was quoted in the files RM did not always wear glasses, what I was getting at was and both wearing cream trousers dark tops, could it be the same person ? :)

I just asked Mrs Tandib and she thinks under the circumstance GM and RM could be mistaken.

The photos below are all within a couple of months in 2007. I’m not so sure that GM and RM could be but I do think GM and CB could be ... just MO.

Attachments

• DDD697D9-98D8-4FED-8752-21EA4A701333.jpeg
    DDD697D9-98D8-4FED-8752-21EA4A701333.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 529A08E5-3229-4748-AB60-62EFE664AA79.jpeg
    529A08E5-3229-4748-AB60-62EFE664AA79.jpeg
    285.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 3F374A12-577B-4ADF-A031-043FF99F077D.jpeg
    3F374A12-577B-4ADF-A031-043FF99F077D.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 85
I just asked Mrs Tandib and she thinks under the circumstance GM and RM could be mistaken.

The photos below are all within a couple of months in 2007. I’m not so sure that GM and RM could be but I do think GM and CB could be ... just MO.
I’m incredibly bad at recognizing people until I’ve seen them a few times and I defo could muddle GM & CB but don’t find RM like either of them. Sometimes think CB a bit like David Bowie.

I’m incredibly bad at recognizing people until I’ve seen them a few times and I defo could muddle GM & CB but don’t find RM like either of them. Sometimes think CB a bit like David Bowie.

That’s funny, mostly because it’s true - good spot!

But GM was not wearing cream trousers.

Looking for examples of perps who were dumped by a woman and then later long after being dumped did some kind of crime against an unrelated substitute target on or around that woman's bday.

I'm not a psychologist, but for those who are - how likely is it that CB could have genuine relationships with adult women if he was sexually attracted to children? I find myself wondering how devastated he could really be by the breakups with these exes. Are they sham relationships to fit in, for instance. Or is power/dominance and consent (or lack thereof) likely the basis for his interests? God, dark places I'm so reluctant to contemplate.

I'm not a psychologist, but for those who are - how likely is it that CB could have genuine relationships with adult women if he was sexually attracted to children? I find myself wondering how devastated he could really be by the breakups with these exes. Are they sham relationships to fit in, for instance. Or is power/dominance and consent (or lack thereof) likely the basis for his interests? God, dark places I'm so reluctant to contemplate.

I’m not a psychologist but I think he has a paraphiliac disorder - so he’s sexually aroused by a variety of individuals (animals, inanimate objects). I suspect he would be seeking to bring fetishes, S&M into any heterosexual relationship.

IMO it was a planned abduction. There are sightings of people who could match CB’s description on or around 3 May - JJ and CT sightings I think are relevant, especially the latter when compared to the footage of CB wearing sunglasses in the Malaga footage.

I don’t think that CB would have needed to do this kind of preparation to steal a camera or pocket change, I feel as though burglary would have been an opportunistic crime for him - easy pickings in tourist areas.

We know from the rape of the 72 year old that he planned attacks and in this and HB (if this was him) he carried a bag. There is, what I think a very big difference with these cases compared to MM (Other than the obvious adult vs child, rape vs abduction) which is that he planned to commit these crimes in the victim’s homes. This means that he was taking objects in, not necessarily to break in but for use in the crime - restraints, camera ... goodness knows what else but I’m sure it’s been reported.

In a planned abduction, IMO, I don’t think someone with CB’s skill set needed a bag full of pri-bars and hammers to get into 5A, especially considering the back patio doors were definitely open, the window may have been open, the front door may have been unlocked and the keys to 5A were lost in the days prior to 3 May.
Planned abduction is my opinion also. Saw the child. Saw the opportunity - location of appt. Watched the parents routine or was told it. Took his chance.

Re the woman in purple, JW never mentioned the woman in purple in his original statement given on 7/5/07
P.J. POLICE FILES: JEREMY WILKINS DEPOSITION it was mentioned a follow up statement on 8/8/08
P.J. POLICE FILES: JEREMY WILKINS ROGATORY
Given that JM (RM mum) in 2017, 10 years after the event gave media interview now saying she saw a purple lady standing outside McCanns apartment “watching intently” & how odd it was to see a lady standing alone in the streets of pdl. If it was so odd why didn’t see mention purple woman or car driving wrong way on the road in her initial statement given on 15/5/07?
P.J. POLICE FILES: JENNIFER ANNE MURAT 15 MAY 2007
'Woman in purple' is now prime suspect in Madeleine McCann disappearance
Given it had taken JW over a year to remember to include purple woman & JM 10 years, I don’t know how much accuracy we can place on these statements due to passage of time? Surely both their recollections would have been more vivid directly after the event?
Let’s assume that the later statements given by JW & JM are accurate......do you think we can assume JT was the purple lady in question? IF there was indeed a purple lady hanging around the street imo it’s very unlikely to have been JT.
I'd read the second interview where both the blonde, long haired Rasta guy and the woman in purple are mentioned. I interpreted what was said to mean he later realised it was JT.

I'm very surprised in reading the first and more contemporaneous interview to find neither purple woman nor Rasta man are mentioned!!

In the second he says that it is his interpretor for the first interview, RM, who tells him Rasta man is accounted for.

I find the discrepancies in all the interviews very confusing. These are all professional people and JWs partner is a journalist. I'd have thought accurate reporting would be a given minus embellishments. I'm no longer sure about any of their interviews. Whether they were recorded incorrectly or bits were left out because assumptions had already been made that it was the parents. Or they didn't bother.

If it were me I'd write down all I could recall.

Last edited:
There are many reported cases of paedophiles forming relationships with single mothers to gain access to children. Also of parents abusing their own children so they can definitely appear to form 'genuine' adult relationships. Tho how genuine they are is debatable

IMO it was a planned abduction. There are sightings of people who could match CB’s description on or around 3 May - JJ and CT sightings I think are relevant, especially the latter when compared to the footage of CB wearing sunglasses in the Malaga footage.

I don’t think that CB would have needed to do this kind of preparation to steal a camera or pocket change, I feel as though burglary would have been an opportunistic crime for him - easy pickings in tourist areas.

We know from the rape of the 72 year old that he planned attacks and in this and HB (if this was him) he carried a bag. There is, what I think a very big difference with these cases compared to MM (Other than the obvious adult vs child, rape vs abduction) which is that he planned to commit these crimes in the victim’s homes. This means that he was taking objects in, not necessarily to break in but for use in the crime - restraints, camera ... goodness knows what else but I’m sure it’s been reported.

In a planned abduction, IMO, I don’t think someone with CB’s skill set needed a bag full of pri-bars and hammers to get into 5A, especially considering the back patio doors were definitely open, the window may have been open, the front door may have been unlocked and the keys to 5A were lost in the days prior to 3 May.
The man seen by CT was not wearing sunglasses. The man seen by TS was wearing sunglasses. Source: their police statements. Sometimes you will see the photofits interchanged by rushing journalists. The CT and TS statements make it very clear. TS saw sunglasses. CT did not.

... also the 2 sketches from slightly different angles of "pimpleman" are sometimes attributed incorrectly. The witness for them was UK tourist female JW IMO

I think in terms of build GM and CB are more alike. I also think they are vague about facial features which is unsurprising given it was dark and you don't tend to pay attention to the facial features of people you just walk pass. But I agree in the dark and in passing CB and GM would be more easily confused that GM and RM

It's more the fact they saw someone carrying a child about MMs size at that time that is pertinent.

I'd read the second interview where both the blonde, long haired Rasta guy and the woman in purple are mentioned. I interpreted what was said to mean he later realised it was JT.

I'm very surprised in reading the first and more contemporaneous interview to find neither purple woman nor Rasta man are mentioned!!

In the second he says that it is his interpretor for the first interview, RM, who tells him Rasta man is accounted for.

I find the discrepancies in all the interviews very confusing. These are all professional people and JWs partner is a journalist. I'd have thought accurate reporting would be a given minus embellishments. I'm no longer sure about any of their interviews. Whether they were recorded incorrectly or bits were left out because assumptions had already been made that it was the parents. Or they didn't bother.

If it were me I'd write down all I could recall.
In the verbal interviews in Portugal what gets written down depends to large extent on how the transcriber and translator interpret and summarise what the witness says. Unlike the later UK interviews, they are not transcribed verbatim. Looking at the early statements they are heavily summarised IMO and probably many words of the witness are lost IMO.

@worldwatcher :
It looks like that episode is the only one of that series about Dutroux and I still haven't found any images of MD's mobile home.
But I have discovered when MD probably bought his mobile home; round the 25th of Nov, 1995.
"She [MD's wife] told the court Dutroux visited her in hospital on 25 November 1995, just after she had given birth, and said: “I have news, one bad one good. The good news is that I’ve bought a mobile home. The bad is that I have had to eliminate Weinstein because he wanted to eliminate Julie and Melissa.”
Dutroux denies killinghis 'accomplice in murder' - Expat Guide to Belgium | Expatica

In the book L'affaire Dutroux is written that Laeticia was kidnapped in the mobile home:
content

The docu/report by "Faites entrer l'accusé" described that Larticia had been kidnapped in the "white van that was parked near to the sports club when Laeticia left the building at 21:00hrs".

So perhaps the "American mobile home" is just a white van?
WiiteNB.jpg

Is this van American brand?
Het post-Dutroux-tijdperk: iedereen is bang van de witte bestelwagen

@worldwatcher :
It looks like that episode is the only one of that series about Dutroux and I still haven't found any images of MD's mobile home.
But I have discovered when MD probably bought his mobile home; round the 25th of Nov, 1995.
"She [MD's wife] told the court Dutroux visited her in hospital on 25 November 1995, just after she had given birth, and said: “I have news, one bad one good. The good news is that I’ve bought a mobile home. The bad is that I have had to eliminate Weinstein because he wanted to eliminate Julie and Melissa.”
Dutroux denies killinghis 'accomplice in murder' - Expat Guide to Belgium | Expatica

In the book L'affaire Dutroux is written that Laeticia was kidnapped in the mobile home:
content

The docu/report by "Faites entrer l'accusé" described that Larticia had been kidnapped in the "white van that was parked near to the sports club when Laeticia left the building at 21:00hrs".

WiiteNB.jpg

Could be...very mysterious if you ask me. I also searched a lot...from what I read it was the mobile was spotted when LE was digging on MD property.

@worldwatcher :

content

WiiteNB.jpg

Nope, not of american brands. It's a Renault Trafic.

Screenshot_20200811-170556_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member