Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I heard well, re-listening to this report, that besides the six USB's also two menus were buried under CB's dog? Zwei Speisekarten?
me thinks GA doth protest too much.

he's got a series of dodgy behaviours to cite. Has anyone contemplated that CB was part of a protected group?..hence his brazen activities?

its difficult to believe the portugese police would be so inept. When you superimpose GA's MO it is a little odd in the least. And then he bought CB's old jag?!.. really?!.

did GA have jaguars previously?..
Always thought this Tim

Then as you say it was to rob and not abduct MM, say he didn't have a bag with him, where would he put his loot ?

IMO it was a planned abduction. There are sightings of people who could match CB’s description on or around 3 May - JJ and CT sightings I think are relevant, especially the latter when compared to the footage of CB wearing sunglasses in the Malaga footage.

I don’t think that CB would have needed to do this kind of preparation to steal a camera or pocket change, I feel as though burglary would have been an opportunistic crime for him - easy pickings in tourist areas.

We know from the rape of the 72 year old that he planned attacks and in this and HB (if this was him) he carried a bag. There is, what I think a very big difference with these cases compared to MM (Other than the obvious adult vs child, rape vs abduction) which is that he planned to commit these crimes in the victim’s homes. This means that he was taking objects in, not necessarily to break in but for use in the crime - restraints, camera ... goodness knows what else but I’m sure it’s been reported.

In a planned abduction, IMO, I don’t think someone with CB’s skill set needed a bag full of pri-bars and hammers to get into 5A, especially considering the back patio doors were definitely open, the window may have been open, the front door may have been unlocked and the keys to 5A were lost in the days prior to 3 May.

IMO it was a planned abduction. There are sightings of people who could match CB’s description on or around 3 May - JJ and CT sightings I think are relevant, especially the latter when compared to the footage of CB wearing sunglasses in the Malaga footage.

I don’t think that CB would have needed to do this kind of preparation to steal a camera or pocket change, I feel as though burglary would have been an opportunistic crime for him - easy pickings in tourist areas.

We know from the rape of the 72 year old that he planned attacks and in this and HB (if this was him) he carried a bag. There is, what I think a very big difference with these cases compared to MM (Other than the obvious adult vs child, rape vs abduction) which is that he planned to commit these crimes in the victim’s homes. This means that he was taking objects in, not necessarily to break in but for use in the crime - restraints, camera ... goodness knows what else but I’m sure it’s been reported.

In a planned abduction, IMO, I don’t think someone with CB’s skill set needed a bag full of pri-bars and hammers to get into 5A, especially considering the back patio doors were definitely open, the window may have been open, the front door may have been unlocked and the keys to 5A were lost in the days prior to 3 May.
In the PdL attack against the american, he would use the bag also to carry away the iPad

As he appears to have been eliminated I imagine LE are satisfied it was him.

The woman in purple seen by JW is assumed to have been JT herself.

The dreadlocked man seen by JW that night has been identified as an innocent OC resident.

Only Smithman has not been eliminated and therefore seems to be the only clue left to that actual night as far as I'm aware.

I don't think it's particularly illuminating. I think a car nearby would be sensible for an abduction. But Smithman is all there seems to be as far as I can see - from that night in the important timeframe

Re the woman in purple, JW never mentioned the woman in purple in his original statement given on 7/5/07
P.J. POLICE FILES: JEREMY WILKINS DEPOSITION it was mentioned a follow up statement on 8/8/08
P.J. POLICE FILES: JEREMY WILKINS ROGATORY
Given that JM (RM mum) in 2017, 10 years after the event gave media interview now saying she saw a purple lady standing outside McCanns apartment “watching intently” & how odd it was to see a lady standing alone in the streets of pdl. If it was so odd why didn’t see mention purple woman or car driving wrong way on the road in her initial statement given on 15/5/07?
P.J. POLICE FILES: JENNIFER ANNE MURAT 15 MAY 2007
'Woman in purple' is now prime suspect in Madeleine McCann disappearance
Given it had taken JW over a year to remember to include purple woman & JM 10 years, I don’t know how much accuracy we can place on these statements due to passage of time? Surely both their recollections would have been more vivid directly after the event?
Let’s assume that the later statements given by JW & JM are accurate......do you think we can assume JT was the purple lady in question? IF there was indeed a purple lady hanging around the street imo it’s very unlikely to have been JT.

Last edited:
Lots of cars on the road with tow bars just now, drove behind one earlier, reckon with CB being in to his cars he liked it to be still attached, then kind of sat on it?!

Sorry, was just considering possible positions while stuck at traffic lights :eek:
Lol I did that also the other day :eek:

Two things puzzle me.
1. What vehicle did MT use for his trips to & from Orgiva pre-May 2007?
2. If CB was living in a camper van with MT, how did he spend hours on the internet/dark web?

This is getting desperate now, after the euphoria of the allotment dig, here we are discussing techniques for the Brückner bounce! :confused:
well I'm still of the opinion it was still attached to a car, workbench would maybe make to much noise with a
That’s really interesting. Also both girls in family sibling groups that look happy, playing etc. Perhaps a subconscious desire to wreck a happy family too as may have felt his was and he was rejected again by being returned to care. All joining with anger at second rejection by girlfriend ? This isn’t a justification by the way! Am just interested in motivation and how someone can turn so nasty.
Yes I believe he has deep-rooted abandonment issues, also mother Issues, I was watching a Doc on the child killer Robert Black, I think they had very similar abandonment/rejection issues

Several dogs were found.
Just a thought but could CB have had dogs to abuse/ film and kill also? Animal snuff movies perhaps.
This would be a very strong indicator that he would have the capability and inclination to do this to humans too imo
The ultimate power, is having control over life or death.

I think your theory could be potentially correct. We talked in earlier threads about the Animal refuge place that NF had a connection too, properties in floral with lots of dogs, we know about the poor dogs that had been buried with their heads above ground. This interview given by TI has a photo of him with a dog & the photo has disturbed me since I first seen it...he way he’s holding the dog is so unnatural imo and looking into the dogs eyes, I just think it looks traumatised...not saying TI has mistreated the dog but perhaps someone has at some point? Maddie suspect's ex-boss claimed 'we all know' what happened to missing tot
Also in a video posted here in the last day or so, there was an image of CB bent over a dog lying on the floor....could that photo be another part of our drip feed?

Re the woman in purple, JW never mentioned the woman in purple in his original statement given on 7/5/07
P.J. POLICE FILES: JEREMY WILKINS DEPOSITION it was mentioned a follow up statement on 8/8/08
Given that JM (RM mum) in 2017, 10 years after the event gave media interview now saying she saw a purple lady standing outside McCanns apartment “watching intently” & how odd it was to see a lady standing alone in the streets of pdl. If it was so odd why didn’t see mention purple woman or car driving wrong way on the road in her initial statement given on 15/5/07?
Given it had taken JW over a year to remember to include purple woman & JM 10 years, I don’t know how much accuracy we can place on these statements due to passage of time? Surely both their recollections would have been more vivid directly after the event?
Let’s assume that the later statements given by JW & JM are accurate......do you think we can assume JT was the purple lady in question? IF there was indeed a purple lady hanging around the street imo it’s very unlikely to have been JT.
Lady seen by JW was IMO probably JT.
But lady seen by JM was standing on east side of road and was wearing a white skirt and IMO was not JT.

Yes, possibly ASPD with narcissism, imo
yes and also a Sociopath maybe? They can be very charismatic. They don't really get nervous. ... They tend to fail to conform to social norms. They might come off as a little bit of an independent thinker. Or they might be committing crimes, depending on who they are. They have a facility with lying they lie frequently, obviously to cover up certain aspects of themselves, or things that would indicate that they are a sociopath. Probably the biggest characteristic of a sociopath is their lack of empathy. ... They can't really imagine or feel the emotional worlds of other people. And they don't have a conscience.

Weren’t women’s clothes and wigs found in location associated with CB? If a planned abduction best disguise might have been to dress as a woman. Hide in plain sight type thing and as most would assume a male kidnapper might not be focusing on memories of women in the street?

Weren’t women’s clothes and wigs found in location associated with CB? If a planned abduction best disguise might have been to dress as a woman. Hide in plain sight type thing and as most would assume a male kidnapper might not be focusing on memories of women in the street?

That is entirely possible Maria....or maybe there was a woman accomplice? Why purple lady wasn’t mentioned in original statements of JM & JW still bothers me. Did PJ deliberately leave this detail out of the statements? If so was purple lady significant to the enquiry? In this article it says JM reported purple lady sighting day after MM abduction, yet it takes 10 years before before she became a focus in the inquiry....WHY??
These questions aren’t directed at you Maria just popped them in this post as was too late to edit my post re purple lady. Any thoughts anyone?
Madeleine McCann: Waitress denies she is 'woman in purple' | Daily Mail Online

Do we know if CB was wearing a girl's swimsuit at the same time?
The document describes what he was wearing in the images: he was naked in some, and in the others he was wearing suspenderless stockings.

yes and also a Sociopath maybe? They can be very charismatic. They don't really get nervous. ... They tend to fail to conform to social norms. They might come off as a little bit of an independent thinker. Or they might be committing crimes, depending on who they are. They have a facility with lying they lie frequently, obviously to cover up certain aspects of themselves, or things that would indicate that they are a sociopath. Probably the biggest characteristic of a sociopath is their lack of empathy. ... They can't really imagine or feel the emotional worlds of other people. And they don't have a conscience.

Hmm ASPD (Anti Social Personality) is affiliated with both psychopath and sociopath but the two are different. I don't even think a distinction matters.
Theory suggests sociopaths are born but psychopaths are made.
Who knows if or where he could be on this spectrum. We don't know enough about him. But the behaviors seems to point towards Cluster B.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member