Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just considering the similarities between IG and MM disappearances, and the similar date. What if this anniversary was not significant until after MM?

Its stated that CB previously visited the facility from where IG disappeared, wonder if he had seen her there before and she reminded him of MM?

Inga Gehricke

Wanted: memory jog. I vaguely recall reading an ex-gf bday was early may does anyone remember any report saying that or is it my imagination please???
Someone previously posted about the importance of dates in the minds of some criminals, and asked whether there was anything in early May which might trigger anger.
I knew it was out there and now I have found it ..... 2nd May 2007 was the birthday of a woman who had dumped him. Is it possible he did something around this date as indirect revenge???
Madeleine McCann suspect's Brit ex fears he snatched her as revenge for dumping

Someone previously posted about the importance of dates in the minds of some criminals, and asked whether there was anything in early May which might trigger anger.
I knew it was out there and now I have found it ..... 2nd May 2007 was the birthday of a woman who had dumped him. Is it possible he did something around this date as indirect revenge???
Ted, wasn’t there some graffiti to this effect at the box factory?

Just considering the similarities between IG and MM disappearances, and the similar date. What if this anniversary was not significant until after MM?

Its stated that CB previously visited the facility from where IG disappeared, wonder if he had seen her there before and she reminded him of MM?

Inga Gehricke
See my post re the 2nd May being significant already before MM disappeared.
A news report quoted someone in germany stating that CB in Germany was missing his gf very much. Which gf does that refer to?

See my post re the 2nd May being significant already before MM disappeared.
A news report quoted someone in germany stating that CB in Germany was missing his gf very much. Which gf does that refer to?
Wasn’t it the GF who originally went to Portugal with him?

Inga Gehricke
This is from Sleuths timeline.
It seems CB had a friend there and so did IG's family - not suggesting it is the same person, but interesting nevertheless imo

"G 2015: 2 may: inge gehricke goes missing
Diakoniewerk Wilhelmshof e. V., Wilhelmshoferstr. 14, 39576 Stendal, Germany
a family outing. a visit to their friends working and living on the premises of the Deaconry.
The Deaconry (the employees care for people with addictions and disabilities)

Wasn’t it the GF who originally went to Portugal with him?
I don't know. Wondering if it refers to the Brit gf in Portugal a few yrs older than him as reported in Star with bday on 2 may. If so, if that is the gf he really misses, maybe the date trigger is still active even on that date in 2015?

Wouldn’t surprise me if he stole those pants

That’s really interesting. Also both girls in family sibling groups that look happy, playing etc. Perhaps a subconscious desire to wreck a happy family too as may have felt his was and he was rejected again by being returned to care. All joining with anger at second rejection by girlfriend ? This isn’t a justification by the way! Am just interested in motivation and how someone can turn so nasty.

That’s really interesting. Also both girls in family sibling groups that look happy, playing etc. Perhaps a subconscious desire to wreck a happy family too as may have felt his was and he was rejected again by being returned to care. All joining with anger at second rejection by girlfriend ? This isn’t a justification by the way! Am just interested in motivation and how someone can turn so nasty.

I would suggest that the psychological motivation and drives would have been an unconscious process that lead to the manifestation of the conscious behavior.
It's interesting to speculate, but unfortunately a psychologist would need hours and hours to even scratch the surface as psychopaths are pretty much psychologically impenetrable.
But common themes do persist.

Last edited:
"Brueckner told landlord Alexander Bischof he was 'between jobs and had no money' and missed his English girlfriend."

How Madeleine suspect slept in my attic | Daily Mail Online
I do wonder how genuine this is though, whether CB is emotionally capable of valuing anyone other than himself and his own desires. When I read the British ex gf media article I felt cynical, like maybe someone wanted their moment in the press, but that rather than feeling any emotional attachment to her, what CB felt was ownership and therefore what he wanted was control rather than hearts and flowers

I would suggest that the psychological motivation and drives would have been an unconscious process that manifested in the conscious behavior.
It's interesting to speculate, but unfortunately a psychologist would need hours and hours to even scratch the surface as psychopaths are pretty much psychologically impenetrable.
But common themes do persist.
He comes across as a malignant narcissist imo, just on crimes already proven not to mention what else he may have done.

According to the Spiegel video it says that child *advertiser censored* (among them images of children in Portuguese playgrounds) were found on CB's computer in an international child *advertiser censored* action, this was about a year after LE summoned him in the MM case in 2013/14?.
He left the kiosk shortly after and moved into the blue roofed house in Am Fullerkamp, Braunshweieg.

Im only aware of his child *advertiser censored* charges from what LE found in Neuwegersleben, was he ever charged with what the ICPA found in 2014/15?
From 07:00

According to Évora's court decision in 2020, that crime was committed in Braunschweig on July 2, 2014.

It's unclear however what they mean as "committed". He actually substantiated it or LE found evidence on that day?

First paragraph in part II.

Acórdão do Tribunal da Relação de Évora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads