Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Brueckner told landlord Alexander Bischof he was 'between jobs and had no money' and missed his English girlfriend."

How Madeleine suspect slept in my attic | Daily Mail Online
TY yes.
"CB told landlord AB he .... missed his English girlfriend."
"He only talked about his girlfriend M – I think she was English and was working in Portugal. He said he missed her all the time."
Christian Brueckner left prison months before Madeleine vanished
In what year did CB tell this to AB?

Last edited:
So in Germany he tells AB he misses v much a woman in portugal. IMO and not certain yet but IMO this appears to probably be same as has bday 2nd may????

So is this the GF he had dinner with the night before MM? There seemed a few imo.
IMO the woman he tells AB he misses so much is a english ex in Portugal who dumped him considerably before may 2007. If correct then it is not same as who he reportedly had dinner with 2 may 2007. But I could easily be wrong. Working on it.

So in Germany he tells AB he misses v much a woman in portugal. IMO and not certain yet but IMO this appears to probably be same as has bday 2nd may????

Probably, Red. On May 2, 2007 he was dating a British GF and NF. So if it was on that day, it was likely his British GF. Problem is that one can't be sure she's giving that CB's augur a correct date. Memory is quite tricky, and more so after 13 years, so I'd like to be more sure by challenging her witnessing with further evidence. Of course one can be friendly and take her statement as absolutely reliable but all the information I've read wouldn't be enough convincing in any court of law. However this is the more bombastic statement of all I've read so far and if it can be made convincing and reliably dated in court with enough challenging evidence to support it, CB would take a hard work preparing a defense and it would be insane for him and his lawyer to keep silent.

These are the reports here. First the girl he stalked Madeleine McCann suspect 'broke into ex-girlfriend's flat and hid under bed' | Metro News

Then the horrible job comments the night before MM. Not the girl he stalked I’d say from the years mentioned in above article.
Madeleine McCann suspect had 'horrible job to do' night before she vanished
Agreed.the article makes it clear there were 2 Brit girlfriends, he was allegedly abusive to both.
So we have
#1 Brit gf, she dumped him, he stalked her.
#2 Brit gf, dined with on 2 May 2007 reportedly.
What I am interested in is bday of #1 which is according to Star report I posted the 2nd May.

Agreed.the article makes it clear there were 2 Brit girlfriends, he was allegedly abusive to both.
So we have
#1 Brit gf, she dumped him, he stalked her.
#2 Brit gf, dined with on 2 May 2007 reportedly.
What I am interested in is bday of #1 which is according to Star report I posted the 2nd May.

A birthday description during dinner would make dating the event quite reliable but I can't recall ever read about that so far, something she would hardly forget to mention.

Just saying this ex herself voiced her fear he might have done something on/around 2 May.

This was the link to the interview with the lawyer in Inga's case about CB and the box factory

Verbindung zwischen Christian B. und der vermissten Inga (5)? Anwalt ihres Vaters im Interview

Several dogs were found.
Just a thought but could CB have had dogs to abuse/ film and kill also? Animal snuff movies perhaps.
This would be a very strong indicator that he would have the capability and inclination to do this to humans too imo
The ultimate power, is having control over life or death.

Last edited:
Sure. And no one will guess a car parked on the street is from an abductor in action. Same reasoning. Why bother? Smithsonian sighting is as valuable and vague as all other sightings that night and all are worth the same. Only interpretations differ and some are quite palatable. But assuming CB is perpetrator I prefer to analyze things prospectively under such assumption and not retrospectively trying to make irrelevant facts relevant. CB has nothing to do with PDL village and so he fled somewhere else. Then, he wouldn't park a car that far away just because no one would guess he was carrying an abducted child but it would be extremely suspicious to see a car on street.
Just re-read all the Smithmans accounts, the daughter and father give different age for the man they saw, the daughter said she was 60% it could be MM ? father then says it was GM or 70% sure, GM and CB are nothing alike at all, father and daughter said cream trousers, more like dress ones, not cotton or linen, CB IMO would not wear these, I think he was more of a jeans guy, I don't think he would go out to abduct in dress trousers. holidaymakers however prob would ? what do you think ?

Several dogs were found.
Just a thought but could CB have had dogs to abuse/ film and kill also? Animal snuff movies perhaps.
This would be a very strong indicator that he would have the capability and inclination to do this to humans too imo
The ultimate power, is taking a life, or control over life or death.
Did you ever see the movie untraceable? it was snuff type, it started with a kitten then went on the humans, all on the dark web :( so yes I do think he would do something like this sadly

That’s true, especially if an unplanned abduction or a break-in to carry out the abduction were required. If the perpetrator knew with certainty he could get access to 5a, a bag would be unnecessary. It a good point to test the Smithman is CB theory.
Then as you say it was to rob and not abduct MM, say he didn't have a bag with him, where would he put his loot ?

Nevertheless if what you say did happen ie Totman walked back to the creche with his sleeping daughter in order to pick up his 4 year old son. (Bit of a handful if you ask me)
I still find JT's sighting questionable.
At first she could not put a face on Tannerman but then ID'd him as RM.
She added the MM pyjama frill when there wasn't a frill, this is where I suggest that memory is malleable, which takes us back to one of my first points earlier.
Hmmmm you are right, so on that night we have 2 people who thought the person they saw could be the perp, one looked like GM and the other looked like RM? then take CB , GM and RM could loos similar to each other but not CB ? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member