Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PF also wouldn't have known that the occupants of 5B had closed & locked their patio door that night. IMO she made an assumption about the source of the alleged crying & sound of the patio doors based on what she later learned about events on Thursday 3rd May.
But why would she make anything up and why lie?

She said she was clear it was the flat below, she says it sounded like a child not a baby. She had a period of time to clearly define direction - it was a prolonged period of crying not a sudden scream - and she was clearly worried enough to listen out and remain alert until she heard doors opening and the crying stop. Something you wouldn't normally be alert to.

She is also clear that she was out on the 2nd so heard nothing. And heard nothing on the 3rd - the night in question. Probably because there was no crying to alert her

As far as I can see it was MSM that altered the date she said she heard crying to the 2nd to make it more dramatic.

Oh gosh I'm nearly certain that's what I read, but I'll have to excavate back into the threads to double check the link

There was some controversy over whether a blue tennis bag was missing from the wardrobe.

CB used to steal golf balls to sell. If the bag or some such small sports item were taken, it could be the unique bit of info that only the abductor knew.

Oh gosh I'm nearly certain that's what I read, but I'll have to excavate back into the threads to double check the link

There was some controversy over whether a blue tennis bag was missing from the wardrobe.

CB used to steal golf balls to sell. If the bag or some such small sports item were taken, it could be the unique bit of info that only the abductor knew.
That's a really good point Pixie.

Imagine the anti-McCann trolls if GM reported a child & a couple of golf balls missing!

Ok, thank god for search engines, didn't know where to begin searching for that wardrobe reference.

So apparently it was BESIDE K&GM's wardrobe.

"The diagram in this article shows where in apartment 5A Eddie and Keela alerted.

These locations include next to a wardrobe in Mr and Mrs McCann's master bedroom and behind a blue two seat sofa in the living room."

Where cadaver and blood dogs alerted in McCann apartment and rental car

I did read elsewhere about the dog/s alerting to KM's clothes. Possibly an intruder wearing gloves could have moved clothes out of the way to look for valuables, during an initial reccie. I'm still inclined to think his primary motivation was the abduction, not robbery.

Ok, thank god for search engines, didn't know where to begin searching for that wardrobe reference.

So apparently it was BESIDE K&GM's wardrobe.

"The diagram in this article shows where in apartment 5A Eddie and Keela alerted.

These locations include next to a wardrobe in Mr and Mrs McCann's master bedroom and behind a blue two seat sofa in the living room."

Where cadaver and blood dogs alerted in McCann apartment and rental car

I did read elsewhere about the dog/s alerting to KM's clothes. Possibly an intruder wearing gloves could have moved clothes out of the way to look for valuables, during an initial reccie. I'm still inclined to think his primary motivation was the abduction, not robbery.
I think abduction too.
It's a really good point re the wardrobes however, if it was a pre planned abduction would he be considering petty theft at the same time?
If he was in the apartment the evening before, it may well have been on his mind then either intentionally or as a side issue to checking out the place. JMO IMO

Irrelevant but a dog can be trained to find golf balls..

IMO the investigation in 2007 did not treat seriously the possibility of an intruder being in various rooms of the apartment. Does that thinking now need to change?

IMO yes. According to the other crimes CB is linked to, there was an intruder in the rape cases, that seem to have spied out the crime scene before. Maybe for that reason, to be quick and efficent, without unplanned circumstances. So it makes much sense. Even due to the fact, little MM was taken on last day of the holidays, as far as i know.

Holidaymakers also use to keep their booking papers in their rooms, including every info of arrival and departure.

The abduction theory looks also more possible to me, than the burglary theory.

To me it makes no sense, that a professional burglar tells the night before to a friend, girlfriend or whatever, that there will be a horrible job to do the next day and that he will be out of town for a while. He would do the break in as usual and that's it. Especially due to the additional message, that this 'job' would change his life.

If it has been a big bank robbery, okay. But there is no info about that kind of job done at that date.

So there must have been "more" in his mind, than a simple holiday-club break in.

The abduction theory looks also more possible to me, than the burglary theory.

To me it makes no sense, that a professional burglar tells the night before to a friend, girlfriend or whatever, that there will be a horrible job to do the next day and that he will be out of town for a while. He would do the break in as usual and that's it. Especially due to the additional message, that this 'job' would change his life.

If it has been a big bank robbery, okay. But there is no info about that kind of job done at that date.

So there must have been "more" in his mind, than a simple holiday-club break in.

Agreed

The burglar theory makes no sense.

Been reading about the attack on HB in Praia da Rocha 2004 and it appears that the perp there had probably entered the apartment more than once before as well as on the evening of the attack. And sounds like the perp on the previous intrusions probably searched through the whole apartment, as HB said that things had been moved, and some money had gone.

Bearing in mind that it was a 'former girlfriend' that said it.
I haven't placed much emphasis on this 'horrible job to do' statement. As discussed previously, would he really say that or say it like that? Not saying he didn't but it's on the ?able list for me. JMO
ETA to add link
Maddie suspect said he had a 'horrible job to do ' the night before the toddler vanished | Daily Mail Online
Do I remember correctly, the person who reported "horrible job to do" account to the press, is a brit male residing in Lagos (who is friends with both the 2 brit ex-gfs of CB)?

I notice he doesn't seem to think CBs reputaton is already ruined by a brutal rape conviction and child *advertiser censored* charges! That even without MM he's a pretty awful creature. What sort of human being is this lawyer.

What else should he say at the time?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member