Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading this report, it would seem to make sense it was M3 that firebombed SM's car. If that thing can make any sense at all it would be here. M3. They were obsessed he knew the truth and even offered him half a million euros, they say. As a M3 investigator said "I didn’t feel sorry for anybody. The little girl who had been abducted - that is the person I felt sorry for. Nobody else."

McCann PIs offered £430k to Maddie suspect if he 'told them everything'
In your link, M3 reportedly admits placing tracking device on RM's vehicle. One might guess they maybe also placed tracking device on SM vehicle? Does that involve attaching something under the vehicle with a magnet?

In your link, M3 reportedly admits placing tracking device on RM's vehicle. On emight guess they maybe also placed tracking device on SM vehicle? Does that involve attaching something under the vehicle with a magnet?

If they admit they did it on RM's car and they were interested in SM to the point of offering him half a million euros, why wouldn't they? I think it does. I remember watching that device but can't recall how it was stick.

Is this a Scrabble? Dear Lyndaloo, help me out.

Who is CH, who is Mr. J?

And where has the story of the real weirdo in a pub "I snatched her" ever been confirmed? Yes, it was spread in the Sun, and yes, maybe the drinking buddy actually said it.
But whoever confirmed the reliabiity of the witness?

And what are the coincidences accumulated here?

Madeleine McCann police quiz Brit barmaid in Portugal over German ex-boyfriend

Madeleine McCann suspect 'told pal he'd snatched her while watching TV in a pub'

Maddie witness DOESN’T recognise Christian B as mystery man carrying her

This article will help you in understanding who CH & Mr J are. I am in agreement that we have no confirmation other than mainstream media reports that the pub confession with CBs friend actually took place( we here at WS are only allowed to quote & speculate on LE statements or MSM ) that’s why I said IF we are to assume that CB admitted snatching MM...then why wouldn’t MS recognise him? MS has said he doesn’t recognise CB as the man he believes he saw carrying MM.
It is my opinion that too many witness statements seemed to be trying to implicate the McCanns but this is just moo. Sorry if I’m not explaining this best.

Last edited:

Madeleine McCann suspect 'told pal he'd snatched her while watching TV in a pub'

This article will help you in understanding who CH & Mr J are. I am in agreement that we have no confirmation other than mainstream media reports that the pub confession with CBs friend actually took place( we here at WS are only allowed to quote on LE statements or MSM ) that’s why I said IF we are to assume that CB admitted snatching MM...then why wouldn’t MS recognise him? MS has said he doesn’t recognise CB as the man he believes he saw carrying MM.
It is my opinion that too many witness statements seemed to be trying to implicate the McCanns but this is just moo...not facts. Sorry if I’m not explaining this best.

I agree on those statement's reliability. Its backward implications are harder to define. There were many sightings of people carrying children at PDL that night. We can't decide which one was connected to MM, if any. MS is just one sighting with its interpretation.

Even admitting CB snatched her, it's unclear if he acted alone, how he did it and what for.

After reading this report, it would seem to make sense it was M3 that firebombed SM's car. If that thing can make any sense at all it would be here. M3. They were obsessed he knew the truth and even offered him half a million euros, they say. As a M3 investigator said "I didn’t feel sorry for anybody. The little girl who had been abducted - that is the person I felt sorry for. Nobody else."

McCann PIs offered £430k to Maddie suspect if he 'told them everything'

Yes, they did seem like they were more than capable of thuggery JMO
Oh and don't even get me started on PK! :rolleyes:

In your link, M3 reportedly admits placing tracking device on RM's vehicle. One might guess they maybe also placed tracking device on SM vehicle? Does that involve attaching something under the vehicle with a magnet?

likely not a magnet per se. they have an annoying tendency to mess with electronics and radio signals. (source- ive spent a lot of time on defence radar systems and comms).

they can be jolted loose by the road also.

Just great reasoning, Ted. It didn't make a lot of sense a magnet indeed but after your simple explanation it's crystal clear now. Now I understand I should have spent some time on defense radar sys & comms, too.

This article will help you in understanding who CH & Mr J are. I am in agreement that we have no confirmation other than mainstream media reports that the pub confession with CBs friend actually took place( we here at WS are only allowed to quote & speculate on LE statements or MSM ) that’s why I said IF we are to assume that CB admitted snatching MM...then why wouldn’t MS recognise him? MS has said he doesn’t recognise CB as the man he believes he saw carrying MM.
It is my opinion that too many witness statements seemed to be trying to implicate the McCanns but this is just moo. Sorry if I’m not explaining this best.

This is quite an interesting perspective on MS sighting.
Espacio Exterior: The abduction of Madeleine McCann: Why can't Martin Smith, the star witness, recognize Chistian B?

likely not a magnet per se. they have an annoying tendency to mess with electronics and radio signals. (source- ive spent a lot of time on defence radar systems and comms).

they can be jolted loose by the road also.
Basically to illegally place a tracking device onto a vehicle without having the keys I assume involves approaching the vehicle, reaching underneath or into a grille or wheelwell, and fitting the device using some kind of mechanical or magnetic attachment method?

Who of any significance is now associating Ireland with support of CB? No one, that's the reality.
I think people were just initially shocked, because the court papers referred twice to 'the defendant and Ireland', placing them on the same side in the appeal argument. It had previously been assumed the Irish representatives were only present as observers (not active participants) & that they would, if anything, be opposed to CB's release (because an Irish citizen was another potential victim) rather than arguing in a way that might lead to his release.

Deleted as I couldn't find a source to support something I thought I remembered! (Sorry, it's late...)

Last edited:
[my bold]
I'm not sure about this. Isn't BP supposed to have sold that vehicle on to someone else? I didn't think it was BP himself that LE were saying was innocent of any involvement.
I'll look back & see if I've imagined that!
Please post a link if you have it. Who was he supposed to have sold it to? His son has gone on the record to say they used the campervan as a family vehicle. Not that I believe that especially.

Basically to illegally place a tracking device onto a vehicle without having the keys I assume involves approaching the vehicle, reaching underneath or into a grille or wheelwell, and fitting the device using some kind of mechanical or magnetic attachment method?
Many ways to do it ..... for example pull the vehicle over for a spot check and do a quick search under the hood , in the trunk etc .... and plant a device ..... or wait till it is in a parking lot .... heck , a car thief can open a car in less than 30 seconds ... an undercover surveillance guy could easily do it too.

Anyway ... back before GPS and our modern tracking devices police would do a "loose surveillance" of a big time criminal by placing a signalling device in his vehicle that would intermittently send out a "beep" to the surveillance team ...... that way they did not have too follow close behind .

Then use a directional finder to know where it is .... a directional finder is simply an old school antenna that you point toward the loudest signal and follow it ..... aircraft ELT's (emergency locator transmitters) use the same simple analogue technology .... plane crashes ... triggers the ELT and searchers follow the signal .... very simple and low tech.

Requires a warrant in many countries but not unheard of to hire a "private contractor" to plant the device.

Please post a link if you have it. Who was he supposed to have sold it to? His son has gone on the record to say they used the campervan as a family vehicle. Not that I believe that especially.
I didn't find anything, dlk - I've changed my post. Sorry!

RM found M3's tracker on his van while doing a repair, then checked the Skoda, found one on that too. M3 were acting illegally - they admitted that in the Netflix docu - and also incompetently IMO.

Many ways to do it ..... for example pull the vehicle over for a spot check and do a quick search under the hood , in the trunk etc .... and plant a device ..... or wait till it is in a parking lot .... heck , a car thief can open a car in less than 30 seconds ... an undercover surveillance guy could easily do it too.

Anyway ... back before GPS and our modern tracking devices police would do a "loose surveillance" of a big time criminal by placing a signalling device in his vehicle that would intermittently send out a "beep" to the surveillance team ...... that way they did not have too follow close behind .

Then use a directional finder to know where it is .... a directional finder is simply an old school antenna that you point toward the loudest signal and follow it ..... aircraft ELT's (emergency locator transmitters) use the same simple analogue technology .... plane crashes ... triggers the ELT and searchers follow the signal .... very simple and low tech.

Requires a warrant in many countries but not unheard of to hire a "private contractor" to plant the device.
TY. Trackers planted by M3 have been described as GPS trackers IMO. If installed covertly under vehicle or in wheelarch how good is reception from the satellites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89