Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These threads move so fast and I can't always read it every single day, sometimes several days so then I lose my place. Other threads aren't so busy.
I thought that when going through here, is t it fascinating.

It was more a joke about the name but great to see you!

Oh no don't do that . I'm British by birth, British passport etc but of Irish parentage and I've just applied for my Irish passport to get dual nationality despite never having lived there. I can tell you nearly every man and his dog over here in sunny GB has been scrabbling about trying to find Irish ancestors to do the same since 2016. My husband is gutted that his in law's don't count.

I'm gutted too but hopefully they can't veto the advice given.

Doesn't seem much reported over there? Can't find it anywhere

His in laws do count. If you are married to someone whose parent (singular or double) is Irish then it counts. I have family members who have done this

I'm Irish and have to say there has been very little mention here of any of the case (apart from updates such as rhe search etc). Any "Irish" links to KM or names etc wouldn't be enough IMO to sway or influence involvement in the hearing and I suspect as mentioned above that it may be due to the Bailey extradition case. Unfortunate that their view coincides with CB defence though :(

I'm Irish and have to say there has been very little mention here of any of the case (apart from updates such as rhe search etc). Any "Irish" links to KM or names etc wouldn't be enough IMO to sway or influence involvement in the hearing and I suspect as mentioned above that it may be due to the Bailey extradition case. Unfortunate that their view coincides with CB defence though :(

An opposite opinion of Ireland won't have an effect to the decision of the ECJ, because it's decision normally just got an effect to the country, that is appealing the court in first way. So Germany and it's courts! Ireland courts do not have to consider to the ECJ sentence, but likely will do as it is used to be.

IMO, that case will go on as following.

Until end of 2020, C.B.'s parole bid will be rejected. Also the rape sentence will be legally binding. So C.B. stays in prison until about 2027.

Next step will be some witnesses that will come forward because of the fact, he will not leave prison too soon and german L.E. keeps on investigating until 2021. Just more time to check the massive data, collected from the german paedo-ring case. Either the investigation will end in into a legal charge of him, or will be put to an end due to lack of evidence for murder of poor little M.M. or other victims.

Anyway....should there be no trial next year, being worlds most famous child molester in prison, will be a very "difficult" leisure time.

Last edited:
Questions
1. In the first week, Sic News Portugal said the owner of the Monte Judeu house was a German lady. CB did not live there, he took care of the house and the lady's dogs when she wasn't there. May be she is the same woman named by MT and CB's British ex-girlfriend. Could be the house in Monte Judeu the one of the wooden beam?
2. Why the two friends call MT to ask what to do with the CB's videos and stuff? Are they CB's friends or just MT's? Could MT steal his best friend's stash? He had a good alibi and knew where the things were. And only makes sense to fake a messy robbery if you want to cheat the owner, right?
3. What would happen if CB was going around in circles on PDL when he received the call? Would the antenna receive a signal from each of the orientations in a short period of time?
4. Do you know anything about this:
Madeleine McCann police quiz Brit barmaid in Portugal over German ex-boyfriend

My heads in overdrive again, re why the Irish are siding with CB?
Could it be an Irish witness is implicated or has tried to conceal something?
According to the article above posted by Bizcocho, MS was in Kelly’s Bar on the evening of May 3rd, CH was also in the bar that evening so likely MS met CH, is it possible he knew Mr J? Who possibly knew CB?
After K & G returned from Portugal, MS said that the way Gerry had carried Sean off the plane was the same way he saw man carrying MM on night of the 3rd, he was 60-80% sure it was GM he saw carrying MM on the night of the 3rd May.
Since CB was made a suspect, MS is afaik the only witness to publicly claim that he did not recognise CB as the man seen carrying MM, however if we are to believe the confession to bar friend CB admitted “snatching” MM.
If I can recall correctly, I think MS helped the McCanns private detectives draw up photofits......years later?
I realise I probably come across as a paranoid android, but FAR too many coincidences in this case for my liking.
** Note from article. It is claimed they are still trying to trace 13 persons of interest. But none have come forward. Article was dated Feb 2020 therefor as of May 2019 there was 13 persons of interest still to be traced.

Last edited:
My heads in overdrive again, re why the Irish are siding with CB?
Could it be an Irish witness is implicated or has tried to conceal something?
According to the article above posted by Bizcocho, MS was in Kelly’s Bar on the evening of May 3rd, CH was also in the bar that evening so likely MS met CH, is it possible he knew Mr J? Who possibly knew CB?
After K & G returned from Portugal, MS said that the way Gerry had carried Sean off the plane was the same way he saw man carrying MM on night of the 3rd, he was convinced it was GM he saw carrying MM on the night of the 3rd May.
Since CB was made a suspect, MS is afaik the only witness to publicly claim that he did not recognise CB as the man seen carrying MM, however if we are to believe the confession to bar friend CB admitted “snatching” MM.
If I can recall correctly, I think MS helped the McCanns private detectives draw up photofits?
I realise I probably come across as a paranoid android, but FAR too many coincidences in this case for my liking.

If he recognizes to be in prison until the age of 50, he will turn into a whistle, if the "stolen to order theory" should be right. Just not to decease in prison for other perverts, he may have had admired.

The van in question I interpreted as belonging to one of the friends who burgled the farmhouse, not CB or MT. Not sure though.

To be honest, I have doubts over whether there even was a van. Or at least that the tape was scrapped in one. I think the story may be embellished to cover up what they really did with the tape. In MT's interview he says he thinks they burned the tape, so that's yet another version of the story.

JMO but I have a feeling they may have given the tape and all the other stash back to CB when he got out of prison. Early reports made out that these friends went to rob CB's house while he was in prison (and presumably kept his stuff). We then later find out that it's actually CB who asked them to raid the house. Haven't seen anything to prove they didn't honour what they were asked to do and just get his belongings out for him and hand them over when he got out.

ETA: I can also imagine them making up the scrapped van story though IF they had indeed burned the tape as MT claimed. Deliberate destruction of evidence would have made them directly complicit in covering up a crime. Making out they forgot about the tape and it got scrapped with a vehicle doesn’t make them look as bad.

That's a good point DLK.
I'd like to add that when a vehicle get's scrapped in the UK it sits in a breakers yard and the public can go and purchase/remove parts from that vehicle, the vehicle could potentially sit there for a while until it becomes a shell.
I don't know what kind of scrapping methods are used in Portugal, but if BP's scrapyard is anything to go by, the vehicles sit in the yard for some time exactly the same way as they do in the UK.
If the camcorder was in the vehicle lots of people could have had access to it imo.

Hi Chiatos
You said:
“Barao Sao Joao is where hippies like to gather and they're of all ages. You can see it on youtube. CB went there regularly. With a male friend who looked like him. Who was this friend? Not MT for he has black hair and dark eyes“.
Do you have any additional information/footage as regards the friend with ‘black hair and dark eyes’, please?
Hi Tekno, MT is the one who has black hair and dark eyes. CB's friend was said to have blue/green eyes and looked a lot lik CB, looked like they were brothers. So I assume that that friend was blonde too.

You could well be right there, seems a similar type argument is being made in that case. Maybe Ireland are contending whether Spain had the right to agree the rape extradition as opposed to Portugal agreeing it.

Quote from the Bailey article on their defence of opposing the extradition:

Section 44 states that a person shall not be surrendered under this Act if the offence specified in the EAW was committed in a place other than the issuing State and the offence does not, by virtue of having been committed in a place other than the State, constitute an offence under the law of the State.

Ian Bailey extradition request an 'abuse of process', hearing told
In order to understand the possible background to Ireland's position at the ECJ, I have taken a look at the Bailey case, not so much the legal implications, but the case itself. I did not know it before.

For those who have the same memory gaps, I can recommend an impressive article, published in 2010 by the Observer.

That's another way to report a crime!

Theory!

Stolen to order and HCW has verdict to it. We do not know the content of the confessions or if C.B. just has been a lackey, enough perverted also!

Told him over the media, that he knows about and will charge him for murder, if he won't talk, without direct accusation. L.E. would be available round the clock!

Former lawyers quit, maybe too hot stuff?!

C.B. let's HCW know over F.F., that he won't talk, as long as there are no holy water longdrinks in hell.

Garden plot raid, a single trace of DNA could lead to a murder accusation. Maybe to raise some pressure.

Now C.B. is likely to be in prison until 2027.

Maybe it's HCW's strategy to let C.B. become the main witness, before being put to death in prison?

What do you think?

I think you're absolutely right re the connection to the Bailey extradition.

It's so strange to me that Ireland's position here is being viewed by some as connected to CB, let alone that's it's an indication on its part of support for him. So strange.

Theory!

Stolen to order and HCW has verdict to it. We do not know the content of the confessions or if C.B. just has been a lackey, enough perverted also!

Told him over the media, that he knows about and will charge him for murder, if he won't talk, without direct accusation. L.E. would be available round the clock!

Former lawyers quit, maybe too hot stuff?!

C.B. let's HCW know over F.F., that he won't talk, as long as there are no holy water longdrinks in hell.

Garden plot raid, a single trace of DNA could lead to a murder accusation. Maybe to raise some pressure.

Now C.B. is likely to be in prison until 2027.

Maybe it's HCW's strategy to let C.B. become the main witness, before being put to death in prison?

What do you think?

I think it’s perfectly plausible.

I think you're absolutely right re the connection to the Bailey extradition.

It's so strange to me that Ireland's position here is being viewed by some as connected to CB, let alone that's it's an indication on its part of support for him. So strange.

We don’t think it’s connected, nor do we think it’s in support of him... We’re just feckin mortified we’re associated now is all :rolleyes:

In order to understand the possible background to Ireland's position at the ECJ, I have taken a look at the Bailey case, not so much the legal implications, but the case itself. I did not know it before.

For those who have the same memory gaps, I can recommend an impressive article, published in 2010 by the Observer.

That's another way to report a crime!

The case is similar to the McCann case in that there was no forensic evidence and local cops, (possibly annoyed by Bailey’s journalistic reporting & his outsider status), propagandised his guilt.

Police leaned on a witness to say she saw him; offered cannabis to another to say he introduced Bailey to the victim. Police were recorded discussing tampering with evidence; they lost evidence and there’s a rumour of sexual involvement between victim & a local violent police officer.

Bailey says it was a professional hit by her husband.

So a little more info on the Bedford van from a couple of sources.
Note: Court Files*

"Court files show that Brueckner used the van, which had Portuguese license plates, to steal diesel from two lorries with Michael Tatschl, an Austrian friend, in April 2006.

The pair were arrested after they were caught stealing the fuel, but freed in December after eight months in prison.

The van was then taken apart after being valued at £90 by a court seeking a fine linked to the theft conviction.

The van ended up in an Algarve breaker's yard.

According to Expresso, the vehicle was seized seven months after Maddie went missing.

Court papers, however, suggest it was confiscated in April 2006 before she vanished and was never returned to Brueckner."

Madeleine McCann suspect's van 'crushed by police destroying key evidence'

"Local media said Brueckner failed to pay and his van was taken by police
from a scrap yard he had given as his address. The van was kept in a police compound for 18 months before being scrapped."

Madeleine McCann suspect admitted sex assault to judge year before she vanished

So the Court dates in the Mirror article tell us what we need to know about the Bedford and it wouldn't have had any link to MM so no evidence would have been found regarding MM contrary to what a lot of media reports may have suggested.

IF the second article from the Daily Record is to be believed then IMO it was BP + 1 other person who cleared out the house - we have suggested this before.
imo BP used the Bedford to transport and / or store CB's stuff, then kept the Bedford in his Scrapyard until LE seized it in April 2006.
There's been confusion because the van was in a "scrapyard" at one stage - but "scrapped" by LE at another imo.
BP most likely saw the rape footage and may well have been one of the witnesses at the rape trial imo.

Last edited:
So a little more info on the Bedford van from a couple of sources.
Note: Court Files*

Court files show that Brueckner used the van, which had Portuguese license plates, to steal diesel from two lorries with Michael Tatschl, an Austrian friend, in April 2006.

The pair were arrested after they were caught stealing the fuel, but freed in December after eight months in prison.

The van was then taken apart after being valued at £90 by a court seeking a fine linked to the theft conviction.

The van ended up in an Algarve breaker's yard.

According to Expresso, the vehicle was seized seven months after Maddie went missing.

Court papers, however, suggest it was confiscated in April 2006 before she vanished and was never returned to Brueckner.

Madeleine McCann suspect's van 'crushed by police destroying key evidence'

Local media said Brueckner failed to pay and his van was taken by police
from a scrap yard he had given as his address. The van was kept in a police compound for 18 months before being scrapped.

Madeleine McCann suspect admitted sex assault to judge year before she vanished

So the Court dates in the Mirror article tell us what we need to know about the Bedford and it wouldn't have had any link to MM so no evidence would have been found regarding MM contrary to what a lot of media reports may have suggested.

IF the second article from the Daily Record is to be believed then IMO it was BP + 1 other person who cleared out the house - we have suggested this before.
He possibly used the Bedford to transport and / or store CB's stuff, then kept the Bedford in his Scrapyard until LE seized it in April 2006.
BP most likely saw the rape footage and may well have been one of the witnesses at the rape trial.

JMO
The fact german LE made a specific point that the current owner of the VW WF (i.e. BP) should be considered innocent of involvement reads to me that he is already a material witness. And yes, I agree that it's highly likely he was also one of the people desginated to retrieve the incriminating evidence from the farmhouse while CB was in prison. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax