Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe she may have been carried quite casually with no rush because there was a night creche nearby and the place was full of holiday makers with children. I think it was so brazen that it wouldn't arise suspicion at the time. A child who had been collected at creche would have had shoes on, most likely would not have been dressed for bed, possibly would have had a favourite blanket or toy with them, or maybe bag for snacks, there was no mention of any of these things (specifically shoes/jacket/blanket) in any of the sightings. I'm confused at the comparison and so called "similarity" in the sightings and how GM came off the plane. GM carried the child upright off the plane, while the sightings in PdL were of a child being carried across the arms. IMO this would be the most uncomfortable and awkward way to carry a child, it's almost automatic to hold them upright with their head on your shoulder. IMO
I’ve been thinking about this, and how easy it is to carry young children. The head on shoulder position is easier with toddlers like the twins. MM was almost 4, not so easy to carry in that position. An older child maybe easier to carry in the Tannerman position?

Not especially, with the Bailey case etc. We’re also notorious for backing the underdog. But feck me, what a case to pick to prove a point :rolleyes: lol
Where ye hailing from, Snowpea?:D (Seeing as we have *advertiser censored* all else to talk about lol)
I’m reading a translation of the judgement and am not a lawyer so may not be correct but Ireland involvement here seems to be about clarifying a point of law re voluntary v forced surrender which could be important to clarify for future cases. I’m not sure this links re Bailey but more likely to drugs lord type offenses which could involve several jurisdictions. It might be but I don’t know that there are cases relating to criminal assets bureau type crimes where Ireland needs clarification re people for whom they have issued warrants but are living across and committing crimes in several jurisdictions. Clarifying the voluntary v forced surrender is important for future cases I’d say as same arguments could be used. Unfortunate that it had to be CB case where this was tested but nothing to do with backing him imo.

I agree, if the abductor was CB, the VW WF is very conspicuous. Equally, he knew the area well and probably felt confident that the streets would be empty.

If this theory is correct, other likely assumptions can be made - lone abductor, planned abduction, exit via front door of 5A, safe location (property/vehicle) close to sighting etc.
Only my op, If I was going to take a child I would want in and out and as far away from the scene as poss and in the shortest time, I dont think I would just walk through a town with said child in my arms, so many people knew CB , would he really take that risk ? and where was he taking her if this was the case ? he was living in his campervan at the time, or he could have had the other car, the yellow estate, I just honestly cant see this as something that happened, I honestly think she was taken out the door or window (with help? ) put in a car and gone asap, just MOO

I’m reading a translation of the judgement and am not a lawyer so may not be correct but Ireland involvement here seems to be about clarifying a point of law re voluntary v forced surrender which could be important to clarify for future cases. I’m not sure this links re Bailey but more likely to drugs lord type offenses which could involve several jurisdictions. It might be but I don’t know that there are cases relating to criminal assets bureau type crimes where Ireland needs clarification re people for whom they have issued warrants but are living across and committing crimes in several jurisdictions. Clarifying the voluntary v forced surrender is important for future cases I’d say as same arguments could be used. Unfortunate that it had to be CB case where this was tested but nothing to do with backing him imo.

I’m in no way versed on law either (tbh all the highfalutin language bores me and I can’t bring myself to get educated on it because of it). However, please do not get me wrong on my posts - I’ve already stated several times that I don’t think that this is Ireland “backing” CB. The delegates are using the appeal case for their own agenda. Like you say, it’s just really unfortunate (and disappointing to us following this thread in particular) that this is the case they’re using.

That is Jane Tanner’s (Tannerman) sighting. She was on holiday with the McCanns. This sighting has lots of issues and contrary to how memory works, her description became more precise as more time passed - Portuguese Police dismissed this sighting, I don’t think anyone has changed their mind on it.

In my opinion, the Smith sighting (Smithman) was very likely MM but even MS doesn’t think it was CB carrying her.

If SM sighting was CB, then I would say that it was not a planned abduction and that he had just gone in through the appt window to rob, as was his usual MO.
That would have meant he would had to have walked back to a vehicle with MM, possibly parked down a side street 5 or so mins away.
This would also mean that he took MM on impulse imo.

If it was a planned abduction I can't see the perp walking through the streets with a child - it's too risky imo and the perp would have had a vehicle close by in that case.

JMO

Seeing as we have *advertiser censored* all else to talk about lol

I wonder whether a music interlude is allowed on here, in the absence of sleuthing facts to discuss?

I'm going to chance my arm here anyway and post this so we have something utterly sublime to listen to while we ponder and wait for something else to happen.

Last edited:
I wonder whether a music interlude is allowed on here, in the absence of facts to discuss?

I'm going to chance my arm here anyway and post this so we have something utterly sublime to listen to while we wait for something else to happen,

Now you've started something!
Me......."ALEXA! PLAY THE FUREY'S"
Reminds me of my Ma :D

I wonder whether a music interlude is allowed on here, in the absence of sleuthing facts to discuss?

I'm going to chance my arm here anyway and post this so we have something utterly sublime to listen to while we ponder and wait for something else to happen,

Now you've started something!
Me......."ALEXA! PLAY THE FUREY'S"
Reminds me of my Ma :D

YAAAAAS!!
Get big Christy and Finbar rockin!! :D:D:D

I still believe she may have been carried quite casually with no rush because there was a night creche nearby and the place was full of holiday makers with children. I think it was so brazen that it wouldn't arise suspicion at the time. A child who had been collected at creche would have had shoes on, most likely would not have been dressed for bed, possibly would have had a favourite blanket or toy with them, or maybe bag for snacks, there was no mention of any of these things (specifically shoes/jacket/blanket) in any of the sightings. I'm confused at the comparison and so called "similarity" in the sightings and how GM came off the plane. GM carried the child upright off the plane, while the sightings in PdL were of a child being carried across the arms. IMO this would be the most uncomfortable and awkward way to carry a child, it's almost automatic to hold them upright with their head on your shoulder. IMO
The evening creche lasted until 23.30, and the children attending were dressed for bed, the creche went like this .... "The children would watch a cartoon together and then be put to bed. You would then wake them, carry them back and put them to bed again in the apartment."
My months with Madeleine | Crime | The Guardian

Here is decision from Second Instance Court of Évora on CB's European warrant as requested by Staatsanwaltschaft Flensburg. The request was made on August 22, 2019 and so it was of course unanswered by August 31, 2019 when CB should be released. Decision is dated January 21, 2020.

Acórdão do Tribunal da Relação de Évora

Some members complained they can't open link and I can't see why.

Alternatively please copy-paste and google this and it should be the only result:

site:dgsi.pt "CSB" "alemanha" "aljezur"

Last edited:
Only my op, If I was going to take a child I would want in and out and as far away from the scene as poss and in the shortest time, I dont think I would just walk through a town with said child in my arms, so many people knew CB , would he really take that risk ? and where was he taking her if this was the case ? he was living in his campervan at the time, or he could have had the other car, the yellow estate, I just honestly cant see this as something that happened, I honestly think she was taken out the door or window (with help? ) put in a car and gone asap, just MOO

That's what I've ever claimed here, Snow. But some members insist he did lots of redundant things like checking if a door is open when a 1.80m guy has a 91cm from floor window open just in fron of him and even counting on lots of luck in case he crosses a police car. People lose lots of time with fantasy scenarios instead of considering the most realistic of all. That's not a burglary. In an abduction time is absolutely crucial.

If SM sighting was CB, then I would say that it was not a planned abduction and that he had just gone in through the appt window to rob, as was his usual MO.
That would have meant he would had to have walked back to a vehicle with MM, possibly parked down a side street 5 or so mins away.
This would also mean that he took MM on impulse imo.

If it was a planned abduction I can't see the perp walking through the streets with a child - it's too risky imo and the perp would have had a vehicle close by in that case.

JMO

Elementary, dear Ted. But some members insists that was simply impulsive, he run all possible risks and in the end bigmouth disastrous Diesel was dumb lucky.

Before and after, search imagery from the box factory Neuwegersleben site if anyone is interested.

The vehicle outside the house was there from at least Mar 22 2015 until Aug 10 2015, the next available date is Apr 4 2018 and the vehicle is no longer there.

IG went missing May 2015 and this area was searched in 2016.

I have no idea what the vehicle is apart from its larger than a standard car, is it even a vehicle? could it be the 'grotty caravan' mentioned in some reports that was close to where the dog was buried and the CP found? I have a hard time seeing it as a caravan, maybe fresh eyes can help :) Notice the disturbed earth by the house corner, dog burial spot maybe?

Whatever it is parked outside the house, it was there before and after IG went missing and wasn't there after the search.

View attachment 257712

View attachment 257713
After search
View attachment 258764

خرائط ‪Google Box factory Neuwegersleben

Looks like it's this lorry @9.15 so probably not connected to IG imo
The car looks like a black/ dark blue Peugeot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member