Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A detail: IMO probably incorrect to assume the towing equipment was attached to a vehicle, IMO it was probably not on a vehicle but clamped in the workbench?

I think so.

I still believe she may have been carried quite casually with no rush because there was a night creche nearby and the place was full of holiday makers with children. I think it was so brazen that it wouldn't arise suspicion at the time. A child who had been collecwould have had shoes on, most likely would not have been dressed for bed, possibly would have had a favourite blanket or toy with them, or maybe bag for snacks, there was no mention of any of these things (specifically shoes/jacket/blanket) in any of the sightings. I'm confused at the comparison and so called "similarity" in the sightings and how GM came off the plane. GM carried the child upright off the plane, while the sightings in PdL were of a child being carried across the arms. IMO this would be the most uncomfortable and awkward way to carry a child, it's almost automatic to hold them upright with their head on your shoulder. IMO
I’ve been thinking about this, and how easy it is to carry young children. The head on shoulder position is easier
I have four kids and shoulders are definitely the easiest carrying option. Psychologically though, for an abductor I think it would feel like it would draw more attention. Additionally, shoulders are no option if you want to keep the child asleep.
I also have children and IMO this is more of a caring way to carry a child, one that you are close to. I can’t see that an abductor with no care towards the child would carry an older child in the manner of smithman citing.

Only my op, If I was going to take a child I would want in and out and as far away from the scene as poss and in the shortest time, I dont think I would just walk through a town with said child in my arms, so many people knew CB , would he really take that risk ? and where was he taking her if this was the case ? he was living in his campervan at the time, or he could have had the other car, the yellow estate, I just honestly cant see this as something that happened, I honestly think she was taken out the door or window (with help? ) put in a car and gone asap, just MOO

Your opinion is very logical but could the abduction has taken place by foot and if it was CB does it fit his profile.

In relation to risk, CB was a career burglar, serial rapist and child molester. A person that does these things has a high tolerance for risk and the riskiest part of the abduction IMO was in Apt 5a, getting to R. da Escola Primaria would have taken a few seconds and have been instantly safer from an abductors point of view.

Further, as a burglar, he would have known the streets very well and would have likely used the same escape route before, if the streets had previously been empty, it would have given him confidence that they would be again.

The on-foot option has to be compared to the by car option. It seems to be only confirmed that he had the VW WF in Portugal at this time? The VW station wagon has only been reported by one ex gf and even if the Jag were available it’s a poor choice of getaway car. The VW WF is probably a worse choice - conspicuous, noisy and slow. If the total time to get to a safe place was shorter by foot rather than by car, combined with these points, it’s not a bad option.

I think it’s also really important to consider if it wasn’t MM, who was the man with the MM clone, in PDL at the time of the abduction who hasn’t come forward in 13 years in the world’s biggest ever missing person case. IMO, Any innocent person would know about the case and would have come Forward by now.

A detail: IMO probably incorrect to assume the towing equipment was attached to a vehicle, IMO it was probably not on a vehicle but clamped in the workbench?

Wouldn't that have been quite high for such a procedure?

It could have been screwed to the wall for all we know! C'mon who has the best imagination here?..................Mendel :D:D

You're gold medalist ever since Ted. But we try hard.

Your opinion is very logical but could the abduction has taken place by foot and if it was CB does it fit his profile.

In relation to risk, CB was a career burglar, serial rapist and child molester. A person that does these things has a high tolerance for risk and the riskiest part of the abduction IMO was in Apt 5a, getting to R. da Escola Primaria would have taken a few seconds and have been instantly safer from an abductors point of view.

Further, as a burglar, he would have known the streets very well and would have likely used the same escape route before, if the streets had previously been empty, it would have given him confidence that they would be again.

The on-foot option has to be compared to the by car option. It seems to be only confirmed that he had the VW WF in Portugal at this time? The VW station wagon has only been reported by one ex gf and even if the Jag were available it’s a poor choice of getaway car. The VW WF is probably a worse choice - conspicuous, noisy and slow. If the total time to get to a safe place was shorter by foot rather than by car, combined with these points, it’s not a bad option.

I think it’s also really important to consider if it wasn’t MM, who was the man with the MM clone, in PDL at the time of the abduction who hasn’t come forward in 13 years in the world’s biggest ever missing person case. IMO, Any innocent person would know about the case and would have come Forward by now.

But then you think a safe place is close to 5A apartment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz