Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a logical deduction which is intended to be serious. The fact that the document mentions the workbench means that it performs a function in images and is not just irrelevant background, IMO.

But then you think a safe place is close to 5A apartment?

I do think that there are safer places close by than 5a or the street.

Even if this location, be it a property or vehicle, were only used to restrain or sedate MM prior to taking her to a final destination. They didn’t need to stay in this place long, just so long as it’s outside the immediate area.

Looks like it's this lorry @9.15 so probably not connected to IG imo
The car looks like a black/ dark blue Peugeot.

Well spotted Ted, it does indeed look like that lorry. According to Google Earth the lorry was standing there long before LE searched the area so it could possibly be connected to CB.

If SM sighting was CB, then I would say that it was not a planned abduction and that he had just gone in through the appt window to rob, as was his usual MO.
That would have meant he would had to have walked back to a vehicle with MM, possibly parked down a side street 5 or so mins away.
This would also mean that he took MM on impulse imo.

If it was a planned abduction I can't see the perp walking through the streets with a child - it's too risky imo and the perp would have had a vehicle close by in that case.

JMO

I’m not necessarily disagreeing but just a few things to help clarify in my own mind.

If a car was used in close proximity to 5a, there is a risk that the car would be seen and be identifiable? Are there any statements or articles that mention a car in in the area during the abduction window?

If the car wasn’t in close proximity to 5a, MM had to be carried to it by foot. What is the optimal distance to have minimal risk of a traceable car being identified vs being seen carrying the child on foot?

The Smith sighting was 3-4 minutes via backstreets then no further sightings. Does this meet the requirement of “vehicle close by?”

From CB's timeline I can see he was under custody 3 times:

1 ) April 7, 2006 to December 21, 2006 (Dieselgate).

2) June 11 (or 9 the earlier), 2017 when arrested at SBM (and extradited) to August 31, 2018.

3) September 27, 2018 when arrested in Milano (and extradited) until now.

If this is incorrect or missing something please let me know.

I have this in my notes;

CB was first jailed in 1999 three years after settling in Portugal. He spent two months in jail in the city of Evora in central Portugal for theft and disobedience

Served only a couple of weeks

Deported after jail time?

ETA

Notes taken from separate sources, first I read he was sentenced for 2 months, then another source stating he only served 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member