Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be quite easy to have a car parked just next to 5A opposite to window. That area is hidden enough, it's the least crowded area around 5A and had some tall trees at the time. The car would leave the area smoothly in less than 1min.

On Fransisco Gentil or Agosthino da Silva?

There is no sighting of a car that I’m aware of. There is a sighting of a child being carried which hasn’t been accounted for. Are you saying that the abduction by car is more likely?

I only ask to try and understand your thinking and how that might change mine.

That’s a fair point if MM was held in the safe location was for several hours or more.

If the safe location was to get MM out of sight though and a quick transition to a car, perhaps the abduction by foot and the Smith sighting is still occurred.

The picture below shows the distance from 5A to the Smith sighting, it’s downhill and not very far.

That's a possible path indeed. But if abductor was CB I can't imagine him doing such a path when he could use a car from 5A. No location is known for CB at PDL so far and why would he park a car so far away? If that sighting is significant, then CB wasn't abductor >90% BARD IMHO. CB would be a last resource suspect under such a scenario.

Last edited:
According to the Spiegel video it says that child *advertiser censored* (among them images of children in Portuguese playgrounds) were found on CB's computer in an international child *advertiser censored* action, this was about a year after LE summoned him in the MM case in 2013/14?.
He left the kiosk shortly after and moved into the blue roofed house in Am Fullerkamp, Braunshweieg.

Im only aware of his child *advertiser censored* charges from what LE found in Neuwegersleben, was he ever charged with what the ICPA found in 2014/15?
From 07:00

That would be quite easy to have a car parked just next to 5A opposite to window. That area is hidden enough, it's the least crowded area around 5A and had some tall trees at the time. The car would leave the area smoothly in less than 1min.

There is no sighting of a car that I’m aware of. There is a sighting of a child being carried which hasn’t been accounted for. Are you saying that the abduction by car is more likely?

No car sightings is the most strange part to me. Only RM's mother mentioned a seemingly rental car driving counter-hand near 5A (a likely British tourist IMO).

"putting me out my misery"

No need for grizzly rumours Shark - We can all see you're still posting :D

I had seen the Spiegel video and the lorry many times, it just never occurred to me that what was parked up could have been a lorry and it never clicked. :)

The question now is, does it have anything to do with CB and what was the purpose of the lorry and did LE take it away?
It's also on Google Earth in March 2015, but not very visible due to a big cloud overhead

Last edited:
According to the Spiegel video it says that child *advertiser censored* (among them images of children in Portuguese playgrounds) were found on CB's computer in an international child *advertiser censored* action, this was about a year after LE summoned him in the MM case in 2013/14?.
He left the kiosk shortly after and moved into the blue roofed house in Am Fullerkamp, Braunshweieg.

Im only aware of his child *advertiser censored* charges from what LE found in Neuwegersleben, was he ever charged with what the ICPA found in 2014/15?
From 07:00

"Author, on July 2, 2014, of Crimes of Sexual Exploitation of Children and Child *advertiser censored*, and subject to the crime of Section 184b IV of the German Penal Code, punishable by an abstract sentence of 2 years in prison"
Acórdão do Tribunal da Relação de Évora

No car sightings is the most strange part to me. Only RM's mother mentioned a seemingly rental car driving counter-hand near 5A (a likely British tourist IMO).

It seems obvious that abduction would have been quick so perhaps no one saw a car. I think it’s more important though that the Smiths saw a child matching MM.

Hmmm...a rental car? I wonder what the chances are that it MAY be the same one the MC's hired later, where the dogs barked. I assume their rental car was checked if it was rented on May 3rd 2007..and by whom.

It seems obvious that abduction would have been quick so perhaps no one saw a car. I think it’s more important though that the Smiths saw a child matching MM.

A car would be fast enough to be too discreet to notice. Smithman's sighting makes CB unlikely. Where's the truth I can't know so far. But each possible lead should be consistent.

"Author, on July 2, 2014, of Crimes of Sexual Exploitation of Children and Child *advertiser censored*, and subject to the crime of Section 184b IV of the German Penal Code, punishable by an abstract sentence of 2 years in prison"
Acórdão do Tribunal da Relação de Évora

I speed read it, but isn't that just referring to what was found at Neuwegersleben?

The International Child *advertiser censored* Action seems to have taken place before the search at Neuwegersleben box factory according to the Spiegel video/translation

Witness MMMdS at about 2200 saw a small grey car parked close to the window. However it is still there in press photos next morning and therefore irrelevant IMO.
P.J. POLICE FILES: MARIA MANUELA MARTINS DA SILVA

I agree. I'm open to being persuaded otherwise too.
I think perhaps Agosthino da Silva. There are two off - road car park areas that look easy to drive in and out, and just a short walk away from the apartment - see google maps.
I can't help thinking that he/them may have thought that in parking a short bit away that it would would take the heat off a car being spotted next to the apartments. Also, it could look as though someone was bringing a child back from the creche.
Something that he/they could have been aware of with prior knowledge of the Club. JMO IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz