Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the case, perhaps considering possible destinations is worthwhile.

Possible destinations if that was abduction by CB would be his house, if any, or a safe place to park his van (not PDL for sure) likely within Algarve or abroad.

Tell me a plausible reason why would CB follow that path on foot.

Hi Denis, also interesting is that the Ocean Club staff quarters are on that same route, almost across the Edificio Luztur building.
Thanks. Is it the small single story buildings in front of it in this picture?

Do you know if there is a list of the the employees who lived there at the time?

Attachments

• C3C4899F-F6E0-4FC4-81E2-27BB158A4C2C.jpeg
    C3C4899F-F6E0-4FC4-81E2-27BB158A4C2C.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 21
Hi Mendel, wasn’t a small car noticed in the parking area of block 5, by the two women who left an apartment from block 6 at around the time of M’s disappearance? It is in the PJ files. I will post a reference. Sorry, I see RedPlanet has already posted.

IMO there were only 2 vehicles in block 5 car park that night. The small grey car, and a larger yellow saloon, these were of the known owners of 2 apartments in that block.

Sure. Running such a path with an abducted child is quite discreet instead.
If people see you in the dark how easy is it going to be to be identified as opposed to being placed at the scene by a vehicle. If only there was an example of someone seeing someone carrying a child down a back street who was never identified.

Let's not forget folks, that CB masturbated in broad daylight in a playground in front of children and adults!
Add in his other crimes and this suggests a high risk taker who has a deficit in decision making and poor impulse control.
IMO Risk would not have been a factor if CB is the perp, he would not have experienced 'danger' as an 'ordinary minded' person does so anything was possible that night.
It seems he is wired differently and we've gotta think what HE could have done not what WE think would have constituted a perfect abduction in our minds imo.

Last edited:
If people see you in the dark how easy is it going to be to be identified as opposed to being placed at the scene by a vehicle. If only there was an example of someone seeing someone carrying a child down a back street who was never identified.

I won't keep this discussion. Just to finish, I am not discarding that sighting. Simply it doesn't easily seem compatible with CB doing that. At this point there are a few leads all of them of rhetoric type and they aren't necessary leading to a single perpetrator. SM's sighting, just one more, either is irrelevant (many people carried children home from créche that night) or it isn't connected to CB. If there was dark as you say, maybe that sighting is very fallible. IMHO.

I won't keep this discussion. Just to finish, I am not discarding that sighting. Simply it doesn't easily seem compatible with CB doing that. At this point there are a few leads all of them of rhetoric type and they aren't necessary leading to a single perpetrator. SM's sighting, just one more, either is irrelevant (many people carried children home from créche that night) or it isn't connected to CB. If there was dark as you say, maybe that sighting is very fallible. IMHO.
Thank you for making me feel like Taylor Swift, however briefly :)

I agree.
If SM sighting was the perp, the route doesn't seem far to walk in normal circumstances.
Carrying a child after having taken them from their bed, putting them over your shoulder, going through a window, or door without them waking, or stirring baffles me.
I can't see how a child would not have woken up, or stirred, over that distance and a child, if woken, cannot usually be soothed by an accent or voice that is unfamiliar to them imo.

While it may not be understandable for anyone of us who wouldn't ever dream of taking a small child in order to harm them ....it does happen.

This isn't the only case where a predator has done so without detection, and no one heard the child scream nor heard them at all..not even talking.

Several cases where a stranger pedophile targeted a small child were taken from their home with the families inside when it happened. Yet no one heard anything, and only realized the child was missing once they awoke finding the child was missing.

I could list many cases, but will only post of one since it had surveillance cameras showing the kidnapping of the small child. I'm sorry I dont remember at the moment the name of the little girl who was taken, raped, and murdered by a stranger pedophile.

I do remember the particulars though. The predator hadn't ever been inside of the family's home before, yet in the dark of night, when all the lights were off inside... because they were all sleeping at the time... he was able to enter, navigate through the home in the dark to take the sleeping child out of her home in his arms, and left with her in less than 8 minutes after entering. LE knew this because as I've said they found surveillance footage. Iirc she was found dead later in a ditch. When leaving with her she was still asleep in his arms. :(

But tragically there are far more examples where it's happened before where the child was asleep at the time, and never made any noise while being abducted.

Many of the heartbreaking cases have been followed here on WS throughout the years.

While nothing can be more revolting to law abiding citizens who would die trying to protect children... the brutal truth is stranger pedophile predators are very good at what they do when abducting children.:(

Every one of the parents who have had their child, both little girls, and boys, abducted, raped, and murdered by a stranger pedophile would have done everything in their power to protect their children, but they had absolutely no idea diabolical evil had even entered their home undetected, and kidnapped their precious child, and the children never made a sound.

Jmho

Last edited:
I agree entirely. I could be wrong but I don’t think any of my kids aged four would have remained asleep while being carried or passed through a window ... especially not by a stranger/s. Perhaps my kids are light sleepers.

That said, GM was very unconvincing when questioned by SF about sedation. And, Sean and Amelie slept through post abduction mayhem. Perhaps the McCann kids are deep sleepers.

I agree, but since M was used to strangers/holidaymakers/creche workers etc, she could have trusted that someone will be taking her to her parents, if told so. Imo.

Hi Denis, also interesting is that the Ocean Club staff quarters are on that same route, almost across the Edificio Luztur building.

Do you know if there is a list of the the employees who lived there at the time?

Possible destinations if that was abduction by CB would be his house, if any, or a safe place to park his van (not PDL for sure) likely within Algarve or abroad.

Tell me a plausible reason why would CB follow that path on foot.

Possibly in the Westfalia to a deserted East Coast beach or a remote empty building that he was familiar with.
JMO

While it may not be understandable for anyone of us who wouldn't ever dream of taking a small child in order to harm them ....it does happen.

This isn't the only case where a predator has done so without detection, and no one heard the child scream nor heard them at all..not even talking.

Several cases where a stranger pedophile targeted a small child were taken from their home with the families inside when it happened. Yet no one heard anything, and only realized the child was missing once they awoke finding the child was missing.

I could list many cases, but will only post of one since it had surveillance cameras showing the kidnapping of the small child. I'm sorry I dont remember at the moment the name of the little girl who was taken, raped, and murdered by a stranger pedophile.

I do remember the particulars though. The predator hadn't ever been inside of the family's home before, yet in the dark of night, when all the lights were off inside... because they were all sleeping at the time... he was able to enter, navigate through the home in the dark to take the sleeping child out of her home in his arms, and left with her in less than 8 minutes after entering. LE knew this because as I've said they found surveillance footage. Iirc she was found dead later in a ditch. When leaving with her she was still asleep in his arms. :(

But tragically there are far more examples where it's happened before where the child was asleep at the time, and never made any noise while being abducted.

Many of the heartbreaking cases have been followed here on WS throughout the years.

While nothing can be more revolting to law abiding citizens who would die trying to protect children... the brutal truth is stranger pedophile predators are very good at what they do when abducting children.:(

Every one of the parents who have had their child, both little girls, and boys, abducted, raped, and murdered would have done everything in their power to protect their children, but they had absolutely no idea diabolical evil had even entered their home undetected, and kidnapped their precious child, and the children never made a sound.

Jmho

Thanks and I agree with you on these other perps and abductions but my point was related to a child being potentially carried over a quite a distance after being removed from the bed and how the child would have responded to being woken IF at all.

No, the building is on Smithman’s route i.e Rua Escola Primaria. I’ll upload a picture.

This is a bit harsh surely especially when CB had a nickname of ‘Nightwalker’ and had an excellent background on the quieter streets. Perhaps you could rephrase this to include ‘in my opinion’.

Edited to fix capitalisation error

Without it, it’s definitive and that cannot possibly be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee