Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the building is on Smithman’s route i.e Rua Escola Primaria. I’ll upload a picture.
Thanks. Is it the small single story buildings in front of it in this picture?

Do you know if there is a list of the the employees who lived there at the time?
It has many floors. A small fragment of the building is visible on the right border of the photo about 3/4 of the way up.
I am trying to post a picture but it doesn’t allow me. It is the multi-storey in white and blue adjacent to the two tennis courts.

Possible destinations if that was abduction by CB would be his house, if any, or a safe place to park his van (not PDL for sure) likely within Algarve or abroad.

Tell me a plausible reason why would CB follow that path on foot.

That’s precisely what I’m trying to understand. Connecting CB to the Smithman sighting, given what we know, is a reasonable connection to make.

Otherwise, there was a man with an MM clone, 4 minutes away from the abduction location the very night she was taken who has decided not to come forward in 13 years despite it being possibly the biggest news story since 911.

This is a bit harsh surely especially when CB had a nickname of ‘Nightwalker’ and had an excellent background on the quieter streets. Perhaps you could rephrase this to include ‘in my opinion’.

Edited to fix capitalisation error

His confirmed nicknames reported from other individuals were 'Chris Diesel', 'The Screwdriver' and 'Workman',
I think the Daily Star coined the name 'Nightwalker' just to sensationalise their story so not an 'official' nick name imo.

Are you kidding me? GA and CB where both into jags.....?o_O

Court gets Gonçalo Amaral's Jaguar. Expresso 28-10-09

GA, wrote a book (2008), that claimed the MC's where guilty. His colleague (and friend?) and in charge for missing kids, also MM at the time, wrote books (JC-2007, MM-2008), that critisized MC's as responsible for the vanishing. He got sentenced to jail in 2019 for being head of gang that burglars homes and kindnapped kids for ransom! Both have been charged in the JC case. What is wrong with them?

Portuguese ex-detective who blasted Madeleine McCann's parents is jailed for seven and a half years | Daily Mail Online

CB and GA drove Jaguars. There is a jag dealer near Würzburg, that existed before 2009 and was taken over by a well known name. Didn't GA bought a Jag in 2009? How helpful....?!

Jaguar-Autohaus: Neustart aus Leidenschaft

BRÜCKNER & HOFMANN GMBH – Jaguar & Land Rover Autohaus Würzburg

Can't believe, that all this should be coincidences. CB boasted around of selling kids already before 2007 to MT. Daughter of two doctors was surely a attractive victim for an abduction.

IMO, that was not a burglary gone wrong, but an abduction for ransome gone wrong?! Too soon, too much media in that case, due to the actions of the parents. German L.E. is convinced, that MM died soon. L.E. should check PPC's phone number in may 2007!

Screenshot_20200809-172327_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any information about the exact location of the buried dog in the Neuwegersleben plot?
Also was there any object placed or vehicle parked over the dog burial?

Just for info, this vehicle was not here خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏ on the 08/10/2015
If it was brought there by CB it would have been between 08/10/2015 and 26/11/2015 the date of the helicopter footage.

Last edited:
Sure. Running such a path with an abducted child is quite discreet instead.
But nobody is going to be expecting to walk past an abductor. The first thing you'd think was a parent.

In the dark faces are less easy to recall than campervans IMO.

The obvious place for a vehicle for that abduction would be the car park by the appts door and window. Yet none was reported in the immediate interviews.

Smithman is the only sighting unaccounted for as far as I'm. Aware

Could CB not have had access to other cars via his connections or his trade?
If the abduction was planned, it's unlikely he'd use a car/van that he was familiar with (nor one that stood out) especially if it was an operation organised or involving others.

As far as I'm aware, there's no witnesses to MM being put into a car outside the apartment which could mean two things one of which is that she was carried elsewhere. Not an unusual sight given the evening creche.
I can't help but think that's a factor. JMO IMO

Is the Gypsy trafficking deathbed RM confession discounted? Just wondering if all could be linked. That CB did jobs for them snatching M was a job and so had help of some kind. That wouldn’t discount possible photographs/video files being found? I know that his profile points to lone wolf type collecting trophies etc but I’m not convinced he wasn’t linked to a wider network.

Is the Gypsy trafficking deathbed RM confession discounted? Just wondering if all could be linked. That CB did jobs for them snatching M was a job and so had help of some kind. That wouldn’t discount possible photographs/video files being found? I know that his profile points to lone wolf type collecting trophies etc but I’m not convinced he wasn’t linked to a wider network.

Very possible! He would do anything for money!

If you are a mostly lonesome and criminal drifter, a typical prowler, it could be a "horrible job" to work for crooked people (maybe cops he hates most but didn't reported him to the peado-lists?) and must care for a while for a small child?! That "while", his ex girlfriend would not see him but it would change his life?

Last edited:
But nobody is going to be expecting to walk past an abductor. The first thing you'd think was a parent.

In the dark faces are less easy to recall than campervans IMO.

The obvious place for a vehicle for that abduction would be the car park by the appts door and window. Yet none was reported in the immediate interviews.

Smithman is the only sighting unaccounted for as far as I'm. Aware

It's the only 'reported' sighting unaccounted for yes.
MS had already seen the news regarding MM before he made a statement, so would have already had a good description of MM which may have influenced his statement and identification.
Memory is malleable and imo MS especially so, due to his GM identification.
It's possible on that evening it was someone walking down the street with another child, for instance a blond haired little boy in white pyjamas of a different age and that could explain why the person has never come forward imo.
It does not necessarily mean it was the perp if nobody has come forward.

I am trying to post a picture but it doesn’t allow me. It is the multi-storey in white and blue adjacent to the two tennis courts.
paste into google maps
37.086758, -8.732257

That’s precisely what I’m trying to understand. Connecting CB to the Smithman sighting, given what we know, is a reasonable connection to make.

Otherwise, there was a man with an MM clone, 4 minutes away from the abduction location the very night she was taken who has decided not to come forward in 13 years despite it being possibly the biggest news story since 911.

Also The Met thought this was such an important sighting, as to heavily publicise it on Crime Watch ...

The thing about it is the Smiths were multiple witnesses - they definitely saw someone with a little girl that night

MS had already seen the news regarding MM before he made a statement, so would have already had a good description of MM which may have influenced his statement and identification.
It's possible on that evening it was someone walking down the street with another child, for instance a blond haired little boy in white pyjamas of a different age and that could explain why the person has never come forward imo.
Even if the theory that CB carried her a short distance is not linked to the Tannerman sighting, would it still not make sense to carry her a short distance (looking like a father carrying his child from the creche) rather than straight into a car that later could be linked to the scene of the crime? JMO

Not necessarily but it is not only MS who made the sighting

it is multiple witnesses - so they saw someone with a child for sure

Even if the theory that CB carried her a short distance is not linked to the Tannerman sighting, would it still not make sense to carry her a short distance (looking like a father carrying his child from the creche) rather than straight into a car that later could be linked to the scene of the crime? JMO

A lot would depend on the purpose of the break in, and the planning IMO

Personally I doubt the vehicle would be far from the scene

Also The Met thought this was such an important sighting, as to heavily publicise it on Crime Watch ...

The thing about it is the Smiths were multiple witnesses - they definitely saw someone with a little girl that night

Of course it would be publicised - it was only 1 of 2 'possible' sightings!
Maybe the MET focused on this sighting too much? Perhaps it was just a false sighting and that's why years have been wasted on this investigation? Just a suggestion.
JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members