Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a psychologist but I think he has a paraphiliac disorder - so he’s sexually aroused by a variety of individuals (animals, inanimate objects). I suspect he would be seeking to bring fetishes, S&M into any heterosexual relationship.
It could be that he compartmentalized aspects of his life, keeping "normal" relationships separate from other compulsions. He appears so very narcissistic, though, that his relationships with adult women would be focused on what he was receiving and how he appeared.

Edited to add ... my opinion only, of course.

Last edited:
I'm not thinking anything other than pointing out that MM was heard crying for over an hour (if not close to an hour and a half) by PM (who had no reason to lie) which suggests, logically, that her parents did not make their claimed 30min checks on their kids that evening. And that, PM said, the crying finally stopped when the parents returned.

Nothing to do with wondering off or doors or windows or blinds. Just an actual fact.

She cannot claim it was Madeleine who cried. It could have been any child. Also McCanns friends child who stayed next door.

She cannot claim it was Madeleine who cried. It could have been any child. Also McCanns friends child who stayed next door.

Right! Should be more than 3 kids in a holiday resort. Family and myself used to stay at similar resorts often in the past. You learn to know almost every sound a human can make.

The sound i almost never heard, was a "thank you" to the staff, unfortuneatly!

Last edited:
Triangulation expert evidence between the 3 masts using the azimuth (Angle of Arrival) and Time Difference of Arrival (TDOA) might get him very close to OC but I think they must have GPS (or WiFi connection as suggested).
But look at the many thousands of phone data which the Met experts used to track the 6 phones of the "doctors group". The data gives mast name only. There is not a single example of AoA or TDoA or phoneGPS being used in that analysis.

It could be that he compartmentalized aspects of his life, keeping "normal" relationships separate from other compulsions. He appears so very narcissistic, though, that his relationships with adult women would be focused on what he was receiving and how he appeared.

Edited to add ... my opinion only, of course.

Agreed. Women can be a source of financial assistance. In a normal relationship, his type of narcissist can find kicks in varied ways pushing boundaries, creating *advertiser censored*, humiliation, upskirting family members, oogling daughters, coprophilia, transvestism.

I observed someone like this online once - he lived in a Walter Mitty fantasy world of his own creation, was like a little boy, highly amusing, constantly upping the shock factor but attractive to empathic women who wanted to help him.

Sorry Hayden, missed your post- what made you think he was in a cult?

I’ve come across Norse mythology/Odinism in the white supremacy context.

Not sure really. Maybe just that I connected the news about him and the girl. I was really disturbed by this girl's suicide. She was a very talented artist but too dark for my liking.
This is the video the girl made, she is in the video:
( I also read posts by odinist followers the girl belonged too and was disturbed by their way of thinking, talking about sacrificing and dancing naked in the dark forests.)
This is the video of Dragon's Festival that CB's friend visit, his kind of crowd.

I kind of connected the two, it seems to me a similar crowd. Also thinking about the houses he used to live in...
Forgive me if I was wrong. The content I read that these people believe in really disturbed me. I could not stop thinking about it.
It was said to be the 4th suicide in the area in recent months, all dancers.

But look at the many thousands of phone data which the Met experts used to track the 6 phones of the "doctors group". The data gives mast name only. There is not a single example of AoA or TDoA or phoneGPS being used in that analysis.

I suspect this expert analysis developed considerably since 2007. If each mast had data on his phone, they could presumably triangulate the strong mast with 2 weak to pinpoint him.

Do both the two preceding evenings need looking at for potential intrusion attempts?

I suspect this expert analysis developed considerably since 2007. If each mast had data on his phone, they could presumably triangulate the strong mast with 2 weak to pinpoint him.
You can see example data from the harvested PdL dataset. For each call or SMS, the only information about location is the mast name. No signal strength data was harvested.

You can see example data from the harvested PdL dataset. For each call or SMS, the only information about location is the mast name. No signal strength data was harvested.

Heriberto Janosch has info re the call. I don’t understand what ‘element’ is - but the ‘element’ has different figures & the azimuth is changing during his call.

Attachments

• FDCF0FB2-88B3-48AD-968B-FA11BF43CA8D.png
    FDCF0FB2-88B3-48AD-968B-FA11BF43CA8D.png
    680 KB · Views: 16
Heriberto Janosch has info re the call. I don’t understand what ‘element’ is - but the ‘element’ has different figures & the azimuth is changing during his call.
Yes each basestation has two or more antennae on different azimuths. But the point is the data harvested in 2007 included only the connecting mast name but not azimuth and not signal strength. Look at the hundreds of pages of phone data which were released in the case files.

As clearly stated by HJ this is the technical specification of a group of antennae (it is not a record of a phone's azimuth changing during a call)
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/fdcf0fb2-88b3-48ad-968b-fa11bf43ca8d-png.259287/

Yes, sorry I misunderstood. The azimuth of his call (if it exists) will place him within a zone, eg South Luz or at his home.

I think triangulation may depend on whether his phone company had an agreement with other phone companies.

Presumably, this type of info could exist on a disc somewhere but was not printed for the PJ files.

Yes, sorry I misunderstood. The azimuth of his call (if it exists) will place him within a zone, eg South Luz or at his home.

I think triangulation may depend on whether his phone company had an agreement with other phone companies.

Presumably, this type of info could exist on a disc somewhere but was not printed for the PJ files.
Just saying the Met were locating phones of various ex-suspects in may 2007 and we can see the data. The quantity of signal strengths in the data =zero, the quantity of true triangulations performed = zero, the quantity of passive pings in the data = zero.

I’m not a clinical psychologist either but work in related area. If a narcissist sociopath type, which I suspect, then the other is always merely an extension of the self and so the feelings can be profound in narcissist’s mind but bear no relationship to the actual person of the other in reality. Once the other stops worshiping or disagrees in any way then the narcissist sees that as a catastrophic rejection with no regard or even connection with what other person might be feeling. It’s all about the internal ‘hole in the soul’ really and the need for attention- whether positive or negative. In CB case I think it’s about power and control and an acting out of sorts where kids are concerned - like toys. From what I’ve read though his sexual preference seems to be older women (mother complex and the childhood wound?). I think this piece is a good overview Beware the Narcissistic Sociopath | HealthyPlace

It would be v interesting to know though date of first surrender by birth mother, date of adoption, date of father car crash, date of handing back to care by adoptive mother. See if any of these are may / early may in addition to the gf we know he stalked.

Yes, I was wondering if it was primarily a mothering complex. Thank you for the insights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares